Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    All right,

It's been 2 hours. I take it by your silence that picketing a child's school is an acceptable practice. I seem to remember how much OUTRAGE was expressed on this board for the 'alien lobby' wanting to do the same thing to some Minutemen in Herndon. Is there no outrage now?

I'm sorry, but I don't have the time for 'convenient convictions'. I'm just as mad as each and every one of you on this board! But to target a SCHOOL?
    I cannot condone it, and I'm sorely disappointed that nobody else has spoken up against it.

William, call me. We need to talk.

Pinestraw,

Protesting in front a Senator's childrens school is not a good idea but let's not get bent out of shape here. Gondola has been around the boards a long time and Im sure he is having the same anger issue a lot of people here have today.

We can all make our points without insulting each other or calling others names.

AG, I think the school idea is a bad idea and resembles what the Open Borders crowd threatened to do the Minutemen in VA and it would backfire big time with the public. <---- See. No names and no harsh language.

Pinto,

I have an extensive leadership directory for the movement and I polled the leadership on the issue of a big DC march last year. I was feeling like "We have to do something big! We have to do something now!"

The responses were very interesting. Many of the immigration enforcement leaders felt that playing to the enemy's strengths would be a bad move. It is not hard for them to get lots and lots of bodies into the street.

Americans will not muster in the streets in large numbers yet.

One, taking to the street implies being outside of the system and many Americans do not feel or recognize that they are on the Outside.

Two, some American feel street protests are radical and a bit leftist. Most of our support is on the Right side of the spectrum.

Three, if you call a March on DC and the opposition responds and you show up with a few thousand and they show up with a few hundred thousand we could engage in a self defeating maneuver.

Four, because of these considerations many of the very influential leaders were very resistant to the idea of a mass march.

I think that if all of the IE groups worked together we could get thousands of people to DC but you have to keep in mind the Mall looks empty if you have less than 100,000 people.

We have over 100 million Americans on our side but I do not think they will march.

What i think we need to do is march on Washington in the way that the politicians that stand for Open Borders fear most.

We should march with an army of candidates and volunteers and contributors all across America.

Our focus needs to go into the campaigns.

Our focus needs to go into using what is left of our political system while we still can.

Stirring up this issue in the belly of US Congress and Senate campaigns as soon as possible is the smartest thing we can do.

Each challenger campaign that takes a NO GUEST WORKER STANCE against an incumbent will be mounting pressure on each politician at their home base in the districts.

That is where the minds of the politicians are now that the elections have started and that is where we need to hit them.

Our March to Washington starts now and ends when we all meet victorious in DC in November!

There is no time for the street. They have taken the street with their mob / gang forces and we have to stop the US Chamber of Commerce from turning those lawless street forces into our new American reality nightmare.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Gondola,

I guess that anger and overreaction bug bit me yesterday as well. I apologize for the name-calling. It was out of line, and shouldn't have happened. I was still angry at Mundo Hispanico for what they did here in Georgia to Sen. Rogers.

SOS is back up now
    It's down again.

Dang it! What is going on here, MissT4TX? Is it like yesterday morning or error pages from IE, etc?

Can the amount of traffic going to these sites these days be messing them up?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

PineStrawGuys, I definitely do not believe in anyone picking on anyone else's kids. I don't care of the kids are illegal aliens. If they are too little to speak up for themselves nobody, and I mean nobody has the right to harass them or intimidate them for their parents' perceived iniquities. Sorry I didn't tell you that last night.

And William, your words against an organized protest out in the streets ring true to me today. But I reserve the right to change my mind in a few months if things do not change for the better.

We have spent hours and hours in the past month writing letters, sending faxes, making phone calls, begging, pleading, threatening to withhold our votes, our campaign contributions and our volunteer time from an entire cast of characters who seem to have forgotten who sent them to Washington as representatives.

I have seen significant changes here on the border so I know that our letters, our comments and our armchair protests have made a difference. Just last night, the most pro-illegal-alien news station in this city said, and I quote:

"Americans are losing their sense of humor when it comes to illegal aliens."

That one sentence, from a once strong bastion of support for the illegals tells me a great deal.

In my opinion, next week is going to tell the story. I think all this scurrying around in Congress for someone to achieve the upper hand is preparation for the ultimate battle. If that battle is stalled off once again, I will not feel one bit guilty for taking a trip to Washington and visiting the senators on their own turf to tell them face to face what I think and why I think it.

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    Something tells me that our government, who isn't using their newfound powers to spy on american citizens, are the cause of these sites being shut down.
    JJ- I agree with you. Its just too much of a coincidence that these websites are now having trouble.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well I appreciate the apology.

And I hope you can see I sought only to defend, and not return with an attack on any posters here.

Just to point out, I don't advocate attacking children. the protest I mentioned, and only as an example, was to be aimed at politicians who seemingly feel totally insulated against the negative effects of immigration that they champion so boisterously. They are completely disconnected from us. We need to re-connect them in a profound manner and very soon or we will lose our chance by virtue of being diluted by their chosen new constituency.
    I don't think protesting in front of schools would be as negative as portrayed here if some thought was put into it. The schools are where the Open borders crowd is investing right now. But the main thrust of my original point was to show the reps that their kids may be in the same boat as we are.
    It will not be enough to send a letter. We will have to march on washington and dictate terms in the white house

AyatollahGondola,

You have been a good friend to ALIPAC for over a year now and I appreciate your participation here. You have shown that you care deeply for our cause. Everyone is working overtime trying to come up with something that will help.

We will all disagree at one point or another.

I hope you will help support our candidate and campaign efforts.

More to come about that this weekend.

Our schedule is to show a solution to our illegal immigration problem which we have done (See platform and ALIPAC Homepage "How To Reverse Illegal Immigration)

The next step this weekend is to lay down our final opposition tactics to Guest Worker.

Then full swing into the candidate analysis and support mode.

If we do this right, the campaigns across America that use this issue will be just like over 100 new groups and organizations forming to combat illegal immigration.

That is exactly what we need, but it will not happen on the scale it needs to without our help.

W

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast