Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I sent emails to the "schedulers" of each Senate office (minus Burr since a meeting has been arranged). It appears that the standard protocol might be a written request, so if anyone makes contact with these Senators, get the FAX NUMBER FOR THE SCHEDULER.

They will need a phone contact number to call you (or William). If you can't fax the request for William, get the fax # for someone else to do so. Also, as Olivermyboy suggested, send William a PM so that he can be alerted since he may not read this thread.

Here's the fax letter I'm sending so if anyone can get the Fax number for a Senator's "scheduler", you can use this to send along:

Dear ___(scheduler's name),

On behalf of William Gheen, President of Americans for Legal Immigration PAC, I am requesting a brief meeting between William Gheen and Senator ____.

William Gheen is in Washington this week and wishes to meet with Senator ____ for a brief 10 minute meeting about the impending S.1639/S.1348 Immigration Bill.

William Gheen is a representative for Americans who support legalized immigration and he speaks for the vast majority of Americans on the immigration issue.

Please contact me as soon as possible to schedule an appointment with William Gheen. I have forwarded your name and fax number to Mr. Gheen so that he might fax a direct request, also.

Please find the time in Senator _____’s schedule to meet with Mr. Gheen this week.

Regards,
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

Just heard on Al Rantel another number.

800-426-8073
    <div>"The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite."- James Madison, The Federalist Papers No.49</div>

Banned
    How many meetings are set up so far????

KEEP CALLING BURRS OFFICE REGARDLESS OF MEETING BEING ARRANGED HE NEEDS TO HEAR FROM EVERYONE AND AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    KEEP CALLING BURRS OFFICE REGARDLESS OF MEETING BEING ARRANGED HE NEEDS TO HEAR FROM EVERYONE AND AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE!!
    You got it, SOSAD, !!!! HEAT ON!!!!!

April

Burr......busy
    Bennett....busy
    cochram.....busy
    Gregg....busy
    Going on down the list and will come back to these!
    Sosad, I am getting the same response. I haven't been able to reach too many of them this morning due to busy lines and full voicemails.
    I also got emails kicked back from Bennett saying his email box is full and cannot accept anymore mail.

GO TEAM!!!

Cool new Avatar OMB!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    Burr......busy
    Bennett....busy
    cochram.....busy
    Gregg....busy
    Sosad, I am getting the same response. I haven't been able to reach too many of them this morning due to busy lines and full voicemails.
    I also got emails kicked back from Bennett saying his email box is full and cannot accept anymore mail.

GO TEAM!!!
    ALIPAC ROCKS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    Burr......busy
    Bennett....busy
    cochram.....busy
    Gregg....busy

GO TEAM!!!
    ALIPAC ROCKS!!!!
    You guys are AWSOME Keep it up, I'm haveing a HARD TIME GETTING FAXES OUT TO WILLIAM WILL BE PROUD OF EVERYONE!!
    SPEAKING OF PROUD JUST DIRECTED HER TO HERE WE SHOULD BE HEARING FROM HER SOON
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

2:00 p.m. CT calls and information:

Burr - line was busy, will keep trying.
    Bennett - Undecided; request for meeting w/William
    Bunning - His staffer said he plans to vote 'NO' for cloture
    Cochran Undecided; request for meeting w/William
    Gregg - Undecided; he took Williams' information to set up meeting
    Tester - Undecided; request for meeting w/William
    Warner - line was busy, will keep trying.

Did everyone get the same information on Bunning as I did?? Did we get a no from him??
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast