Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    Burr......busy
    Bennett....busy
    cochram.....busy
    Gregg....busy
    Going on down the list and will come back to these!
    Sosad, I am getting the same response. I haven't been able to reach too many of them this morning due to busy lines and full voicemails.
    I also got emails kicked back from Bennett saying his email box is full and cannot accept anymore mail.

GO TEAM!!!
    ALIPAC ROCKS!!!!
    You guys are AWSOME Keep it up, I'm haveing a HARD TIME GETTING FAXES OUT TO WILLIAM WILL BE PROUD OF EVERYONE!!
    SPEAKING OF PROUD JUST DIRECTED HER TO HERE WE SHOULD BE HEARING FROM HER SOON
    Your dedication is outstanding SOSAD! Yes , William will be very proud of everyones loyalty to him and the cause!

We got your back, W.!!!! Keep up the good work!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by alisab
    2:00 p.m. CT calls and information:

Burr - line was busy, will keep trying.
    Bennett - Undecided; request for meeting w/William
    Bunning - His staffer said he plans to vote 'NO' for cloture
    Cochran Undecided; request for meeting w/William
    Gregg - Undecided; he took Williams' information to set up meeting
    Tester - Undecided; request for meeting w/William
    Warner - line was busy, will keep trying.

Did everyone get the same information on Bunning as I did?? Did we get a no from him??
    WAY TO GO "alisab", KEEP HOUNDING THEM!! Not sure about Bunning maybe Oliver knows!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    Burr......busy
    Bennett....busy
    cochram.....busy
    Gregg....busy
    Going on down the list and will come back to these!
    Sosad, I am getting the same response. I haven't been able to reach too many of them this morning due to busy lines and full voicemails.
    I also got emails kicked back from Bennett saying his email box is full and cannot accept anymore mail.

GO TEAM!!!
    ALIPAC ROCKS!!!!
    You guys are AWSOME Keep it up, I'm haveing a HARD TIME GETTING FAXES OUT TO WILLIAM WILL BE PROUD OF EVERYONE!!
    SPEAKING OF PROUD JUST DIRECTED HER TO HERE WE SHOULD BE HEARING FROM HER SOON
    Your dedication is outstanding SOSAD! Yes , William will be very proud of everyones loyalty to him and the cause!

We got your back, W.!!!! Keep up the good work!!!!
    Back at you my friend!!! What a team huh!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Yeah SOSAD, we ROCK!!!!

Bennet- busy
    Bunning -busy
    Cochran- busy
    Gregg- no answer rang at least 15 times
    Tester - aid said: they certainly have time available to meet with William. But William himself has to call for the appt.
    Warner- busy
    Burr- busy

I'll try again in a bit.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Call results:

Bennett - no position released
    Bunning - confirms he is a NO for cloture!
    Cochran - busy
    Gregg - Busy
    warner- busy
    Tester - convoluted answer. Said...he has NOT seen the new bill but if it is the old bill then he will vote no for cloture. He is waiting to see the new bill?

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    Call results:

Bennett - no position released
    Bunning - confirms he is a NO for cloture!
    Cochran - busy
    Gregg - Busy
    warner- busy
    Tester - convoluted answer. Said...he has NOT seen the new bill but if it is the old bill then he will vote no for cloture. He is waiting to see the new bill?
    In other words he's waiting to see the amendments that what I got from him and told him they would not take out the amnesty so the bill is still going to be a piece of crap, tell him Americans want no on cloture, kill the bill NOW!! Keep it up Proud, glad you joined us!!

Quote Originally Posted by jecg_97030
    Called Bennett's office and the aide said William needs to send in a fax if he wants an appointment, very lame. Obviously hiding from the citizens. If he won't listen to our query for an appointment with William, let's bury him in calls opposing the cloture vote.
    I faxed them all...sent Bennett a few different faxes!!

(sorry, I hope I'm not too late!!)
    Bless my friends and family, and God Bless America!

Latest:

-from my call at least, it has NOT been confirmed that Sen. Cochran will vote no on cloture...I just got he "voted no on cloture before...no official statement" on what he plans to do next. IF ANYONE HAS SOMETHING DIFFERENT, PLEASE ADVISE.

SO KEEP ON CALLING SEN. COCHRAN...HANITTY REPORTING WHITE HOUSE OPERATIVES SWARMING ALL OVER CAPITOL HILL TWISTING ARMS, GIVING OUT MONEY FOR PROJECTS...

-------------

Voinivich: also no position yet, but Hannity said the senator is counting calls, so CALL HIM
    -------

Sen. Barrasso (replaced the late Craig Thomas), left message **note, he can be reached at Sen. Thomas' number, so call him too!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

All three tool free DC numbers busy!

Keep the pressure on!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast