Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Duncan should file charges against FOX. FOX takes on responsibility as being part of the election and debate process when they 'invite' candidates to debate issues. FOX should be held responsible for their actions. I believe Duncan would have a case. FOX does not practice fair and equal treatment..especially after the question that Chris Wallace posed to Ron Paul tonight.."Are you a viable candidate? Can you win the nomination?" RP probably wanted to suture Chris' mouth shut.

FOX NEWS SUCKS!
    Keep in mind that Fox and the REPUBLICAN NATIONAL PARTY were both sponsers of this debate

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wilma1
    We have to unite with someone who is going to be "electable". That does not mean I dislike Ron Paul or Thompson(who maybe could have a chance) but Paul does not. Lets get real about this. I am placing my trust with Tancredo. We need to unite under one candidate and push for him. Hilary or Obama will seal the amnesty deal and we're done.
    Been trying to say this for 2 weeks now and nobody seems to be listening

Tancredo has been the main man for years , If we can't trust him we are toast

Romney

We have to unite with someone who is going to be "electable". That does not mean I dislike Ron Paul or Thompson(who maybe could have a chance) but Paul does not. Lets get real about this. I am placing my trust with Tancredo. We need to unite under one candidate and push for him. Hilary or Obama will seal the amnesty deal and we're done.
    Mitt Romney will secure the borders and oppose amnesty.

McCain, Huckabee or Rudy would be a disaster on immigration. Mitt Romney can win Michigan and Mitt Romney can win the nomination. Tancredo was a candidate in the presidential race for many months. He has a good idea of what candidats have the resources and support to win the nomination. He chose a candidate that has a good record on illegal immigration, though not as good as Tom Tancredo's and has the resources and support to win the nomination.

Romney

Mitt Romney will secure the borders and oppose amnesty.

McCain, Huckabee or Rudy would be a disaster on immigration. Mitt Romney can win Michigan and Mitt Romney can win the nomination. Tancredo was a candidate in the presidential race for many months. He has a good idea of what candidates have the resources and support to win the nomination. He chose a candidate that has a good record on illegal immigration, though not as good as Tom Tancredo's and has the resources and support to win the nomination.

I trust Romney on illegal immigration. And even if he doesn't win Michigan (which is an open primary where more libs will vote and hurt Romney like in NH ) and SC, he is in it for the long haul, and there are many other states coming up.

And he raised about $5 million yesterday from enthusiatic supporters. The MSM ignores this, but Romney's level of support is holding firm and he has resources.

Read Hugh Hewitt's blog for good Romney info:

www.hughhewitt.com
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by grandmasmad
    Since Hunter doesn't have a chance....I trust Tom's opinion....
    We have to unite under one who has a chance....If we all go our fragmented ways...we will lose.....If Ron Paul supporters would have been behind Romney...we would have won N.H...

United we stand...Divided we fall
    I agree 100%!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Or........Huckabee, McCain, Guliani-----they will as well.

I agree---I trust Tancredo as well!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Romney

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    I trust Romney on illegal immigration. And even if he doesn't win Michigan (which is an open primary where more libs will vote and hurt Romney like in NH ) and SC, he is in it for the long haul, and there are many other states coming up.

And he raised about $5 million yesterday from enthusiatic supporters. The MSM ignores this, but Romney's level of support is holding firm and he has resources.

Read Hugh Hewitt's blog for good Romney info:

www.hughhewitt.com
    Thanks for posting the link to Hugh Hewitt's blog.

Grandmasmad
    We have to unite under one who has a chance....If we all go our fragmented ways...we will lose.....If Ron Paul supporters would have been behind Romney...we would have won N.H...
    I think we all know that if we remain fragmented, there's going to be a Clinton-Obama presidency because I really think they will run together in order to pull in as many votes as possible.

If we do not unite behind a candidate........ oh well!

It will be our own fault. Is that what we've worked so hard for? To end up worse off than when we started? To end up saying we were better off with GWB than with what we will end up getting?

(my 2 cents)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Romney

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Grandmasmad
    I think we all know that if we remain fragmented, there's going to be a Clinton-Obama presidency because I really think they will run together in order to pull in as many votes as possible.

If we do not unite behind a candidate........ oh well!

It will be our own fault. Is that what we've worked so hard for? To end up worse off than when we started? To end up saying we were better off with GWB than with what we will end up getting?

(my 2 cents)
    Romney will do a good job on the issue of illegal immigration. McCain, Huckabee or Rudy will be a disaster on the issue of illegal immigration.

Romney television ad on immigration: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30siVmjvBgY .

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast