Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    I don't think Romney is offering any gray area

Either they go peacefully or they go the hard way

At any rate , they will have to go

MW
    usanevada wrote:

It's beyond me how anyone can consider a confirmed repeated flip-flopper to be trustworthy on an issue that is so very important to this country.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Reminder of another conservative for Romney:

Judge Robert Bork Endorses Governor Mitt Romney

http://www.mittromney.com/News/Press-Re ... ement_Bork
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    usanevada wrote:

It's beyond me how anyone can consider a confirmed repeated flip-flopper to be trustworthy on an issue that is so very important to this country.
    He may have made a few mis statements but overwhelmingly
    he has been tough and talked tough on illegals

Or maybe you believe John McCain has really reformed and seen the light on illegals?

Lots of folks must because he is fast becoming the national front runner

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    usanevada wrote:

He has LESS flip-flops than most candidates---Dem and Republican. What he has accomplished----and what he has actually done-----far outweighs the few flip-flops!!!

Also, you are always saying that Hunter has done so much more besides the fence.........Can you post what exactly he has done???
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

MW
    Populist wrote:

Reminder of another conservative for Romney:

Judge Robert Bork Endorses Governor Mitt Romney
    Hmmm......Mr. tort reform hypocrite himself.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Bren wrote:

Also, you are always saying that Hunter has done so much more besides the fence.........Can you post what exactly he has done???
    Geez Bren, do your own homework. I've been posting his accomplishments on ALIPAC for months. Please do a search, I'm not currently in the mood to cover a career that spans 27 years.

To even imply that Romney stands anywhere near Hunter on the issues of illegal immigration and border security is ludicrous. More importantly, he has never flip-flopped on the issue - just call him Mr. consistent.

He has LESS flip-flops than most candidates---Dem and Republican.
    I seriously doubt that.

Laura Ingraham was just on Bill O'Reilly. He asked her........"Who do you admire the most who is in the race."

She said........."Duncan Hunter, but he doesn't have a chance----and Mitt Romney"!!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Why Tancredo endorsed him, I don't know.

To be honest, other than Duncan Hunter, who would Tancredo have endorsed?

I think a lot of the people who are endorsing him, think he might win and hey it's not a bad thing to be on board with a winner or even with someone who may control a number of delegates.

It's politics. I respect Tancredo, but I won't let him or Bay Buchanan, or Laura Ingraham tell me how to vote. Push comes to shove, my interests may not be the same as a politician - even a good politician.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Laura Ingraham was just on Bill O'Reilly. He asked her........"Who do you admire the most who is in the race."

She said........."Duncan Hunter, but he doesn't have a chance----and Mitt Romney"!!!!
    It does appear some of the major syndicated radio hosts such as Rush, Hannity, Ingraham & Levin are starting to warn conservatives and talk radio listeners about McCain and Huckabee. We need them to counter Fox news and the libs.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast