Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

He is going to be demonized by the Republicans more than the Democrats. That was a given, even before he made that statement.

Don't you know that the Republicans "eat their own".

That is why Sam Francis called them the "Stupid Party". Look what they did to Buchanan.

Do you really think he had a chance with the Republican party? Hardly.

If you are not one of the chosen for the NWO don't even try to run. I hope Tom Tancredo goes third party. I would never vote for a Republican or a Democrat because they are one and the same.

Both Traitors.

Tom is such a down to earth, sweet guy that I just hate to see something this petty work against his potential presidential bid.

you all watch tomorrow's Denver Post will crucify Tancredo and Denver's Rocky Mountain News will do the same but in a more congenial manner....
    Tom should have avoided the question.....what he is saying is probablyy the truth however.....think what you think but don't say it....

Tancredo Comments

I agree with Cong. Tancredo's comments.

It was a baited question, but Tom might have been a little more conservative with his answers, but then again, they asked a pretty loaded question. I believe that lies will not beget truth.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Rockfish, that is an ugly fish but a great avatar

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That sir, is a Nassau Grouper, darn good eatin and strong. Judy gave me the same compliment and I told her that when things are right, I'll change it to a butterfly!

Tancredofan--do you, as an American, deserve to get slaughtered because whacko Timothy McViegh did what he did? Part of the reason I am such a militant America backer is because even though we are the biggest military power on earth, we show reserve. Now if, say, China invaded this nation I'd say "BOMBS AWAY."

"Hitler's biggest mistake was getting the whole world to hate him."

I'm darned glad that Mr. Tancredo is one of MY CongressCritters.

Nuking Mecca and Medina would be a tad bit extream I will admit. I think a wiser response would be to invade and CLOSE the cities to all nationalilties that support or habor the rabid Islamists.

" Your .gov supports terrorists. No Hajj for you."
    Knowledge is Power Power corrupts Study hard Be Evil

You can salivate over this quote all day long, but it will not resonate with the American public in a very positive way.
    It will when several American cities and their inhabitants go up in a blinding flash and mushroom cloud.
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast