Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks for the REAL wake up call!

I live in the small of Newport DE, less than 2 miles from Elsmere, whose Mayor, John Jaremchuk recently proposed a town ordinance that would fine illegal aliens, their landlords, and their employers. Though this ordinance was voted down by town council, my neighbors and I had been holding our collective breaths as Newport is similiarly deluged with illegals (complete with a day labor "agency" on Main Street which, in a twist of irony, was once my families antique shop).

Indeed, in just two short years both towns have been literally hijacked by strictly spanish speaking aliens who will readily acknowledge their illegal status (I witnessed one after another do just that at the Elsmere town meeting...through interpreters no less!) with no fear that OUR laws might actually be inforced. This boldness of course, contradicts with their pro-illegal alien supporters...who would have them cringing in fear of "racial profiling".

That said (and forgive my above ramblings), I have spent much of the last few months looking, online, for an organization that both supports and justifies my concerns...and ALIPAC is a perfect fit. I NOW realize that my small town concerns were/are infinitesimal in relation to true the agenda of the very folks I TRUSTED (elected) to enforce and protect the laws of AMERICA!

Polly from Newport

After re-reading my post, I am mortified by all the grammer mistakes. I should know better than to PWS (post while seething).

I live in the small of Newport DE, less than 2 miles from Elsmere, whose Mayor, John Jaremchuk recently proposed a town ordinance that would fine illegal aliens, their landlords, and their employers. Though this ordinance was voted down by town council, my neighbors and I had been holding our collective breaths as Newport is similiarly deluged with illegals (complete with a day labor "agency" on Main Street which, in a twist of irony, was once my families antique shop).
    Get your neighbors together and ask your town council why they do not support the ordinance. They WILL listen if there are enough complaints.
    Not enough people complain.
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

WELCOME TO APLIPAC POLLY!!

I so sorry about your community. I used to live in Wlimington and worked for the DuPont Company. The only aliens I saw in the 4 years I lived in Delaware were a few temporary workers, who were legal, that would come in and grow the white mushrooms. They made $10 an hour in the early 80's; worked a few months; then returned home.

The company also hired a few foreign nationals to work in specialty fields at that time as the company was expanding its operations to other countries. They would come in for training and to gain some experience then go to work in the new plant, most of them at that time were in Mexico and Latin America. Japan, Canada and Europe had already been developed with DuPont Facilities before I joined the company.

Delaware was a very nice state. I'm very sorry to hear about this illegal immigration problem.

Try the ordinance again. Don't give up on it. Momentum is gaining with our Movement to step in and do the job the government is failing to do and that is SO NECESSARY.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

wake-up call

Welcome Polly.
    America is being hijacked by illegal aliens. And the very people we trusted to stop all that, turned their backs on us!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Welcome Polly!

Shall we address you as Polly or greyparrot?

We are glad that you found ALIPAC, I hope we can help in some way. We are still looking for solutions ourselves.

We have a lot of work to do, but we have some great leaders here and we have a lot of faith in them, also a lot of smart posters.

Just wondering, do you have a African Grey?

greyparrot
    Welcome to ALIPAC, hope you will find some comfort from us here. Not to worry about grammer mistakes any way there is always the edit button uper right corner.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Polly welcome to ALIPAC. You should see my typos. I use the edit button if I see my mnistakes.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

WELCOME POLLY!

Yes, you must collect as many of your neighbors and fellow citizens to QUICKLY stop this in its tracks. Stop it now before it truly overruns every facet of your community.

Great to have you with us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome Greyparrot,
    Yes, fining the people who rent to them is a great idea...and one I've espoused...as providing housing for illegals and jobs for them comes under the umbrella of aiding and abetting.

We don't have a lot of answers on this site...but, since we work on things in concert we do make a dent ( I hope) in the hoped-for agendas of the illegals and their supporters. It's also very comforting to be among folks who support me and understand my rage.

Glad you joined us.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast