Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Judy, et al:

Thank you for the warm welcome. As I said before, this site has been such a HUGE wake up call (Judy's "reporter post"...OMG!!!) and the catalyst I needed to truly step up & speak up for my community.

Welcome aboard, Polly! Glad to have you with us! Sounds like your a perfect fit. This is a great place to share info, views, and more importantly vent!
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

What galls me the most is that Elsmere's Mayor was simply proposing that illegal aliens pay a 100.00 fine if they cannot prove legal status. HELLO! knock - knock, is anybody there? As Mayor this man should have every right to DEMAND thats law breakers are dealt with according to ALL statues (including federal).

Illegal alien = DEPORTATION

The End.

Welcome!

Welcome Polly!

There are a lot of great people here that will help you anyway they can!

I did not get involved (like a lot of people) until it was in my face. I am ashamed to say that, but thats just the way it is. I had no idea how bad this was all over the country. I started researching and boy were my eyes opened! I cannot shut them now and there is no turning back for me.

We are all committed to saving our country from this invasion! We are here for you!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

"I did not get involved (like a lot of people) until it was in my face. I am ashamed to say that, but thats just the way it is. I had no idea how bad this was all over the country"

Ohfly,

It seems that you and I have a LOT in common (we tend to only see the forrest when the trees fall on our heads)! Thankfully though, we also share the tenacious "better late than never" philosophy and choose to act, rather than hide.. despite being a bit behind.

BTW..my real name is Polly. I just happen to be owned by a phenomenal Grey Parrot... named Katie.

We have more than one thing in common, (illegal immigration) our home is run by a Double Yellow Head Amazon Parrot named Niles.

Polly

I am old enough to remember how this country used to be, and with God's help, will be again. Our younger generation is being brainwashed. History is not being taught as it should be. Political correctness has slithered it's way into everything.

There is an old saying here in the south. "I didn't fall of the turnip truck yesterday". In otherwords, I am nobodys fool!

I love old sayings! They get the point across with humor! I may be old but I'm not dead, and this old bird still has a lot of fight!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Darlene, my ex-hubby and still best friend in the world is named NILES!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Welcome GreyParrot!! Ohflyingone said, "I did not get involved until it was in my face"......I waited until it was in my face, and I was on the ground being run over by a bulldozer. That's when it finally struck me....

The day that an extremely arrogant illegal alien's child pushed my child face down on the road, ( I watched the whole thing happen) was the day I came inside, sat down at the computer and did a search for "TYPES OF VISA'S". For days I studied about "visa types" and realized they had to be illegal by adding some information that the mother had inadvertently told me several months prior. I found VDARE. From there I found all of you, and that I was far from being alone with this issue. I found out that I wasn't the only American freaking out over what I was experiencing in this country. I found out there was a national epidemic going on!!!

You would have thought having to see our family leave my husband's birthplace of Miami on our knees, like refugees in our own country three years prior, because although we spoke spanish, it just wasn't fluent enough might have awakened me, but I thought there was nothing that we could do. Instead it took me three years later, in our new hometown seeing my little girl's bleeding face to get me to TAKE
    ACTION. That was the day I noticed that a bulldozer was being driven over me!! Thank you for joining us here. Apparently we have a lot of work to do.

P.S. If that wasn't naive, while I was helping my child up I was saying, "I'm sure they didn't mean to do it"......I looked over and the illegal mother was telling her children in broken English, "Don't worry, you did nothing." Following that , of course, she began babbling a mile a minute in espanol. It was at that second, the weight of the bulldozer was more than I could bear, anymore.

P.P.S. I'd like to rationalize all of this by saying that I know not all illegal aliens would react as this illegal mother did, and many might say ANY parent, legal or not might react this poorly, although fortunately those parents would be the minority. But it is an example of a sentiment of disrespect towards each other that I think is growing due to the devisive situation which we have in America as a result of too much immigration too fast. People are not given a chance to assimilate. The language barriers are not a good thing, and today a Spanish speaking person can move to America and never need to learn a word of English. Our government promotes this by accommodating everyone, which reinforces this. How can people come together and bond with the government watering the seeds for of this type of division to exist and only get worse?
    Because we lived in Miami we have some of the warmest and most wonderful friends who are Hispanic. Nonetheless, there is still a gap that exists and it's getting wider, because our government does not encourage
    assimilation as it should. Nobody cares, because the people in our government who make the laws and enforce the laws are not living and walking in the same world as the American people are walking around in. Their world is gated and secluded from the realities of America.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast