Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LegalUSCitizen--Thanks for sharing that story. Everyone has migrated to this site and the others in search of Truth. It has found us and we have found each other. We are a Nation once again. We are Americans once again. We've always been but we got burdened as you so aptly describe.

This fight is about the children of our nation. They depend on us to provide for their Future. NO sleazy ass crumb-sucking global butt-kissin' ass bunch of politicians is going to jeopardize that Future any longer.

Not any more. Not ever again.

We have to teach our children this so they never forget their responsibilities....to our Country.

The world depends on the United States. So long as the United States exists, there is hope for every other Nation that has not yet experienced liberation from tyranny to freedom. Without the USA, Freedom dies around the World. The experience of the United States is too unique to ever repeat and therefore it is the responsibility of every American to preserve this Nation for ourselves and the world so that this Planet has a Future, because the evil that has brought us where are today will undoubtedly destroy God's Creation in less than 20 years.

Our duty is not to house and feed every citizen of another country.

Our duty is solely to continue to exist and be who we are and if and when they want to take on the struggle of patterning their country after ours, we will stand with them, as we always have. AND THAT is all we owe anyone!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Judy, you are so correct, this is mostly about the children of America, and what kind of country they will enherit from us. In other words, what we are doing is out of concern for future generations, but it would sure be nice if we could see the improvements begin soon. I have hope that we will.

You have such a way with words. I wish President Bush had the same way with words as you do, because then we would really know what is going on. The flowery speeches, and skimming over the real issues, and downright avoiding them is what I think people are extremely tired of.

What you said about the world depending on the United States to be an example of freedom from tyranny and an example of hope is the bottom line. If the world could see President Bush and our government listening to the American Citizens more and working to make America a better country, that would give them hope as well as impedance to work on their own countries more. I think President Bush should be encouraging everyone, everywhere to take more pride in their own countries, and work to improve them. Instead, particularly with Mexico, the message I hear him sending is, we know your country is basically in shambles, so we will do the best we can to accommodate you here. To me, he doesn't give them the RIGHT kind of support.

Instead of strolling around his ranch in Texas with Vicente Fox, leisurely pointing out birds and this and that, he should have Vicent Fox come to Washington, and sit down at a table and say, "Listen up Mr. Fox, your people are scrambling across the borders and breaking American Immigration Laws because your government is doing such a lousy job. You need to give your people back their country, so they can take care of their families, have hope and pride in what is rightfully theirs." That's what I think. These guys need to stop pampering themselves, give up the bird watching (or whatever it is they do) and get down to business. This isn't about them, it's about the people.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome aboard grayparrot! We've been looking for you.....

I appreciate your posts. Don't be too concerned about grammatical mistakes as most of us have already been there and done that. We understand. The important thing is we are on the same page...... Too bad I can't say the same thing about most of our elected politicians from BOTH parties but there are some and the numbers seem to be growing. Although not elected officials, I'd like to point out the Supreme Court is nowhere near being on board on this issue either. They've made rulings contrary and inappropriate with respect to illegals IMHO. I'd like to mention I'd like to fast-forward this process as much as any of us instead of seeing it unfold one frame at a time. Patience will be cultivated in this struggle I am sure although I can't see why in heaven's name why some can't see this at all when it is so clear and glaring to those of us on this site. I also see patience being short-circuited as tempers flare. I'm not sure we have the financial resources to continue funding benefits to illegals at this snell’s pace in this struggle while moving toward bankruptcy at lightening speed.

It is my desire that we reach out to others who are not familiar with this site and other sites which have the same goals and bring them into these collective families of wanting our existing laws respected and enforced. Without additional numbers in the noble cause, it’s going to take too long to get the job completed before reaching bankruptcy. We can fume on this site to each other and fail miserably until we reach out to others and bring them in to making a bigger difference. Sometimes we inappropriately get into each others face on some issues when the real enemies are those who don't care or are not concerned about illegals in this country particularly our elected politicians since they have the baton. We should be directing our venting to those who can be persuaded to help influence them before and on Election Day. Make no mistake about it, those politicians do understand the realities of Election Day....... or judgment day or whatever you want to call it. It is my hope we will have enough numbers to make a difference in the 06 elections. Politicians are already looking at 06 and we need to bring this issue to the forefront. I see this as an excellent opportunity for a united front. Until the politicians see this as an important issue to the voters, it will continue to be a 'back burner' issue for them. Well I guess I am preaching to the choir......

I see the highest priority being securing the border and doing it now. IMHO, that is what we want to accomplish first.

Again, welcome aboard!
    I wonder how many illegals got their NC driver licenses renewed last week? President Bush needs to protect the borders not illegals. President Bush is a coward and guilty of treason when it comes to securing the borders.

tms

Welcome Greyparrot, I am new too! Thanks for sharing your story! Just joined a few weeks ago

The shooting of the police officer and killing of another here in Denver by an illegal alien, he was pulled over three times, 3 and the cops let him go, and the mayor of Denver, owned a restaurant that employed him, of course he had fake documents, he is in mexico now. My brother will now be in law enforcement what if that was him? He could be next.

Other situations my husband has experienced and that I have seen have caused me to seek out a group like this. I am fed up and need somewhere to voice my opinion. Work as you can see isn't the place to do it, friends, family neither!

Like Judy said this is for the children, for my 2 year old daughter.

Tom Tancredo for President 2008!
    "The defense of a nation begins at it's borders" Tancredo

Hi all ,
    My name is Theresa Jaremchuk. I am the youngest daughter of John Jaremchuk. I came across you postings as i was surfing the web and i am pleased that some people understand what my dad is trying to do. I did want to point out that he is the former mayor and current councilmen in Elesmere. My sister ran for mayor but was defeted by Dick Harold. Even though my dad's propsal was shot down by the other councilmen he is not giving up. He is planing to run for the state house in the upcoming election. I know that he will love to know that he has support.

Thanks again,
    Theresa Jaremchuk

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Welcome to Alipac Theresa!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

tms

Glad you found us, Welcome to Alipac Tria (Theresa)!
    "The defense of a nation begins at it's borders" Tancredo

General Discussion

Polly,
    I am John Jaremchuk, Councilman and former Mayor of Elsmere. My attention was just called to your post of many months ago. My Ordinance would have fined the illegals, fined the landlords who rent to them and fined employers who hire them. I introduced it because the Federal government either can not, or will not, enforce its immigration laws and I think that local government should take action where they have failed.
    The Democrat Mayor and Democrat members of council voted the Ordinance down (5-2) under pressure from the Governor's office on down. Councilwoman Joann Personti has been fighting against illegal immigration along with me. We have been attending civic association meetings outside of our town of Elsmere and I have been speaking on the issue. We have found tremendous support to take action against the illegals.
    I have been asked to run for the state legislature to bring our message to Dover. I have decided to do this. Action must be taken on the state level to address all the problems that illegal immigration has brought with it. While quality of life issues are foremost, we must not forget the issues of costs related to schools, health care and to the rising crime rate connected with the illegals.
    Polly, most of our elected officials are afraid to address these issues. We must stand together to bring these issues to the top of everyone's agenda. I would love to converse with yJJou further......

John and Theresa Welcome to ALIPAC. I agree that the local goverments need to step up and do what the federal is not. Keep up the good fight and thanks for doing the right thing.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Welcome to Alipac Mr. Jaremchuk. That ordinance looked like a good one to me. Too bad it wasn't passed.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast