Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Their land

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I picked because it seems no white person supports them coming here
    that is racist in itself. how do you know who is white or not? Are you even aware that many of the open borders people are White? and no we dont support Dogsnapper because He was a troll who came here simply to call us racists- then you come here and thank dogsnapper for his contribution? you're a troll - the lastest one --and this will be the last time I respond to you-
    once again- if you don't like american laws and you support circumventing them by allowing open borders- well then maybe you should turn in your passport and return to your fatherland and clean up the mess created by you're parents.
    the United states has enough taxi cab drivers, thank you

Quote Originally Posted by thelmahopkins
    I picked because it seems no white person supports them coming here
    that is racist in itself. how do you know who is white or not? Are you even aware that many of the open borders people are White? and no we dont support Dogsnapper because He was a troll who came here simply to call us racists- then you come here and thank dogsnapper for his contribution? you're a troll - the lastest one --and this will be the last time I respond to you-
    once again- if you don't like american laws and you support circumventing them by allowing open borders- well then maybe you should turn in your passport and return to your fatherland and clean up the mess created by you're parents.
    the United states has enough taxi cab drivers, thank you
    How could you not thank Dogsnapper? We are Americans and we support our troops. He risked his life for you and your family and not supporting Dogsnapper, wells thats showing hate.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    White Boy, I am a bit put by your remarks about this country having belonged to the "Mexicans". No, it was not, and has never been, their ancestors lived down there when the "Conquistadors" came (by the way WhiteBoy the Conquistadors were Spanish, the majority of Americans are from Northern European descent).

1. I am taken aback because a portion of my ancestry is Micmac, indigenous from Nova Scotia, which was "their" land, they were willing to share it with the Acadian newcomers.

2. If the "Latino" population beleives this was all theirs, they need to take it up with those of us who have ancestry that is indigenous, albeit mixed.

3. I am an American, I am not a hyphenated American, my ancestors did "blend" in, and become part of this country, and were not insulted to do so, we love America, the Latinos do not and will not, trust me, I am surrounded by them, I see it daily.

Many people of much purer indigenous descent than I am would be insulted to know the Latinos think they have rights over them here. These indigenous Americans most likely will have as little tolerance for their attitude and would not side with them.

I am an American, my nationalities are many, I will not back down from my position for anyone. ALL of my ancestors have worked to make this country what it is, it is now mine and everyone elses, I vote and I pay taxes and I protect what I have inherited from my ancestors, no one is going to come in when that work has already been done and say "this was ours now we want it back (although it never belonged to them)". This is a sign of laziness on their part. They do not want to put out the effort to make their own country as successful as ours, so they want to claim ours and take it, its the easy way out fot them.

WhiteBoy, don't get caught up in the emotions of one group boo-hooing about how oppressed they are. Anyone can come here legally and have the same chances as anyone else, they just have to work for it instead of lying, cheating and stealing it from those it belongs to. Look around you, there are many Hispanic/Latino people that are successful and productive Americans. Why is that? They got off their fannies and did it just like everyone else instead of holding their hand out for freebies they beleived they were owed just because they are a racial minority.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Shame
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Using the argument that it was theirs once is ignorant at best. Should the people of Rome start reclaiming what they lost? After all they had acquired a massive amount of real estate and lost it. Maybe they should start making claims. Give me a break.

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

With regard to it being "their land" I would say just two words:

GADSEN PURCHASE

Look it up. We bought it and Santa Anna sold it to us. End of story.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

W wrote:
    how about if we do the research and can track things back to find out what crimes some people's great great grandfathers committed and then find the descendants of the victim and let them do the same thing back to a modern day descendant of the perpetrator?
    It would not surprise me if some idiot actually went with this idea, W! And by the way, Whiteboy, the Chinese are now saying that they discovered America before anyone else did, so...............did the Mexicans steal it from the Chinese? Should we give the land to the Chinese since they claim they had it first? What do you say to that, Whiteboy? Here, read it for yourself: http://www.news24.com/News24/World/News ... 76,00.html
    Looks like everyone wants to lay claim to America these days! The thing is, Whiteboy, my ancestors immigrated here from Germany, learned to speak ENGLISH, they did NOT claim to be GERMAN AMERICAN, they were AMERICAN(plain and simple). They assimilated into American ways, unlike the Mexicans who want to turn America into Mexico, and they paid their dues, both in WARS(paid with their lives) AND TAXES! America legally belongs to the Americans, not Mexico like you think! Afterall, Mexico accepted payment for the land after they were defeated in the Spanish-American War, so it IS OURS! BOUGHT AND PAID FOR AND WE HAVE THE DEED!
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

I once had a '67 Barracuda. I sold it. Can I go back and reclaim it now--30 years later? How about a hundred years from now? After all, I owned it.

I've owned homes in several states. I sold them to other people. Can I go back and reclaim them now?

I don't understand this bit about the land was "once theirs" or what relevance it has to border jumpers who are, in fact, illegal immigrants.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    BESIDES PEOPLE, POSSESSION IS NINE TENTHS OF THE LAW!
    We're here and we own it, we govern it, we tend to it and we live in it. PERIOD. I am not standing down unless the Lord Himself told me to and so far, He's been silent on the subject.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

actually, I wouldn't mind going back to live in Scotland or Ireland- especially if I can have view property in The Highlands( I'am sure the Brits wouldn't mind giving me the family Croft back- or that mansion in Ireland we once owned-
    oh and what about the land and property seized during the american revolution of my Loyalist Ancestors?

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast