Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan
    Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    There is only one way to solve this crisis, it's called not paying your taxes.
    If you don't pay your taxes, don't even think of driving on our roads!
    Income Taxes do not pay for roads... they pay for all the entitlements.. other fees and taxes(Gas Tax) pay for roads.
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

Quote Originally Posted by Pistov
    Income Taxes do not pay for roads... they pay for all the entitlements.. other fees and taxes(Gas Tax) pay for roads.
    Not exactly true. The Federal Government uses money from the income taxes to help states build freeways, bridges, and other large infrastructure projects, not to mention national defense.
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

Not exactly true. The Federal Government uses money from the income taxes to help states build freeways, bridges, and other large infrastructure projects, not to mention national defense.
    All of the above can be privatized at least to the States, I'm all for protesting against the IRS!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    How much time do we have? Can we not get a campiagn going, as we did with Bank of Illegal Aliens? Did we not convince millions of American citizens to transfer their loans and accounts out of BofIA? We can convince millions again to write someone in. We can pick Romney, we can pick someone else. We need to unite and decide and work hard.

This would mean fliers, canvassing with those fliers in large enough (and safe) groups. We need to let people know that McCain or Hillary are not viable choices for America, it needs to be someone who will do the right thing.

Start focusing this anger and frustration into the same fighting power we had when Bush was making his rounds to convince Senators to vote for his amnesty. WE did that, WE called and jammed up their switchboards, WE crashed the system and the senate listened and voted no. That was US.

Let that same energy guide us again to win another round. Nothing is lost so long as we are live to fight against it.

Come on, I want to see McCains face turn purple with rage, like we all have seen before. I want him to know that we know who he really is and that we will not give him our votes, that they will go to someone who will actually do the job.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by sturmruger
    All of the above can be privatized at least to the States, I'm all for protesting against the IRS!
    In the meantime, people who fail to pay their income taxes need to stay off our freeways and bridges.

[quote=Jonathan]
    Quote Originally Posted by "dman1200":2nnobz43
    In the meantime, people who fail to pay their income taxes need to stay off our freeways and bridges.[/quote:2nnobz43]
    To the contrary blocking federal roads, payed by the IRS with our money, including the NAFTA highway should be our next step!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    How much time do we have? Can we not get a campiagn going, as we did with Bank of Illegal Aliens? Did we not convince millions of American citizens to transfer their loans and accounts out of BofIA? We can convince millions again to write someone in. We can pick Romney, we can pick someone else. We need to unite and decide and work hard.

This would mean fliers, canvassing with those fliers in large enough (and safe) groups. We need to let people know that McCain or Hillary are not viable choices for America, it needs to be someone who will do the right thing.

Start focusing this anger and frustration into the same fighting power we had when Bush was making his rounds to convince Senators to vote for his amnesty. WE did that, WE called and jammed up their switchboards, WE crashed the system and the senate listened and voted no. That was US.

Let that same energy guide us again to win another round. Nothing is lost so long as we are live to fight against it.

Come on, I want to see McCains face turn purple with rage, like we all have seen before. I want him to know that we know who he really is and that we will not give him our votes, that they will go to someone who will actually do the job.
    Whatever it takes, AmericanElizabeth. I will do whatever is reasonable and within my principles and beliefs. I only know I will NOT vote for what's out there now, McCain, Obama, Hillary. NO WAY.

To the contrary blocking federal roads, payed by the IRS with our money, including the NAFTA highway should be our next step!
    Changing the subject does not respond to my valid point that people who do not pay their income taxes should not be benefiting from the income taxes others pay. Libertarian tax rebels are inconsistent and hypocritical - just like their liberal cousins.

[quote=sturmruger][quote=Jonathan]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Jonathan":t0jh4mqy
    Quote Originally Posted by "dman1200":t0jh4mqy
    In the meantime, people who fail to pay their income taxes need to stay off our freeways and bridges.[/quote:t0jh4mqy]
    To the contrary blocking federal roads, payed by the IRS with our money, including the NAFTA highway should be our next step![/quote:t0jh4mqy]
    Changing the subject does not respond to my valid point that people who do not pay their income taxes should not be benefiting from the income taxes others pay. Libertarian tax rebels are inconsistent and hypocritical - just like their liberal cousins.
    Pulling a fragment from our discussion and trying to imply that I started to change the topic is pure cop out! Had no where to go... eh!

You're both wrong. The only thing that income taxes pay for is the interest on the national debt.

If we cut spending back to the year 2000 levels we could eliminate income taxes completely and also fund the SS shortage.

(Source, Ron Paul - verfied by Glenn Becks staff according to Beck.)
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast