Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"DO YOU REALIZE BY NOT VOTING FOR JOHN McCAIN YOU'RE ACTUALLY PULLING THAT LEVER FOR THE DEMOCRAT???!!!!
    You know, not necessarily -- IF conservatives would just unite around a candidate other than McCain and vote for them. Make it clear they weren't going to eat pancakes and stay home.

Because without the base, he can't win.

If another candidate grabs the base, then the McCain voters who CARE enough not to let Hillary in, would cross over potentially. They would see their votes for McCain WOULD be futile.

This is what I said in another thread. Anyone who runs for Prez needs the base ... much more than the base needs him/her.

Conservatives UNITE -- find a candidate and unit behind him/her. Do it soon and we could beat the Democrats -- I truly believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by AngelaTC
    You're both wrong. The only thing that income taxes pay for is the interest on the national debt.

If we cut spending back to the year 2000 levels we could eliminate income taxes completely and also fund the SS shortage.

(Source, Ron Paul - verfied by Glenn Becks staff according to Beck.)
    True, however, if we privatize our interstates, etc... then we eliminate an excuse for ridiculous spending, by future Presidents, for our descendents!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Quote Originally Posted by Saki
    I'm sticking to my guns on this and will stay home and eat pancakes on November 4th.

I was at a meeting today, and most of the conversation revolved around our disappointment over Super Tuesday. The majority voiced the same intention to stay home on election day. A woman suddenly jumped out of her chair and shouted, "DO YOU REALIZE BY NOT VOTING FOR JOHN McCAIN YOU'RE ACTUALLY PULLING THAT LEVER FOR THE DEMOCRAT???!!!! Nobody said a word, and she sat down and started eating her lunch like it never happened.
    funny you mention that
    i would go so far as to say ill vote for her to punish my own party for nominating this worthless lib. they want to sell us out why not do it right.
    i am pretty sure the republican party will get it when there is a mass exodus and they have NO party at all.

if they make this golf ball eating clown the best bet for republican future then i am not a republican any more.

I hope Ron Paul runs independent ill give him my vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan
    Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    There is only one way to solve this crisis, it's called not paying your taxes.
    If you don't pay your taxes, don't even think of driving on our roads!
    Jonathan, perhaps you should have directed this particular comment to the millions of folks who drive on OUR roads every day without driver's licenses, without insurance, without LEGAL residence in this country. You know who I'm talking about, right? Drunk or sober, they break the law every time they get behind the wheel of a car they have no business being in in the first place because they are here ILLEGALLY.

Personally, I DO believe it's time for Americans to exercise a tax revolt on a massive scale. We want quick action and that happens to be the ONLY way to get it. I have NEVER not paid my taxes, but at this point I gotta admit I'm sick and tired of funding the comforts and niceties for a bunch of illegal third world leeches and ungrateful, treasonous political elites. I am sick and tired of struggling to survive and raise my children without health insurance or college savings, while ILLEGAL INVADERS get it free to them BECAUSE I PAY MY TAXES. Don't get me wrong- I do not want freebies- I have always paid my way, my share, and don't grudge doing so. But I do take serious offense when I'm forced to pay the way for a bunch of ungrateful illegals who feel they are entitled to all the freebies served on a silver platter and fed to them with a gold spoon all at the expense of the American Taxpayer.

So, Jonathan - don't worry too much about the roads in this country. At the rate we're going it won't be long before there are a lot less cars on them whether we pay our taxes or not. The only folks who will be able to afford to drive will be illegal aliens - not Americans.

xyz
    I will write in Tancredo..and vote for every Good Candidate on the ballot..
    The Congress/Senate is very important in stopping Bush and now we have to have a Congress and Senate that will say no to Clinton/McCain.
    It is the hard way but the Only Way
    Vote for anti-amnesty candidates ..and write in the Candidate of your Choice..
    Tancredo may win yet!

Quote Originally Posted by florgal
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan
    Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    There is only one way to solve this crisis, it's called not paying your taxes.
    If you don't pay your taxes, don't even think of driving on our roads!
    Jonathan, perhaps you should have directed this particular comment to the millions of folks who drive on OUR roads every day without driver's licenses, without insurance, without LEGAL residence in this country. You know who I'm talking about, right? Drunk or sober, they break the law every time they get behind the wheel of a car they have no business being in in the first place because they are here ILLEGALLY.

Personally, I DO believe it's time for Americans to exercise a tax revolt on a massive scale. We want quick action and that happens to be the ONLY way to get it. I have NEVER not paid my taxes, but at this point I gotta admit I'm sick and tired of funding the comforts and niceties for a bunch of illegal third world leeches and ungrateful, treasonous political elites. I am sick and tired of struggling to survive and raise my children without health insurance or college savings, while ILLEGAL INVADERS get it free to them BECAUSE I PAY MY TAXES. Don't get me wrong- I do not want freebies- I have always paid my way, my share, and don't grudge doing so. But I do take serious offense when I'm forced to pay the way for a bunch of ungrateful illegals who feel they are entitled to all the freebies served on a silver platter and fed to them with a gold spoon all at the expense of the American Taxpayer.

So, Jonathan - don't worry too much about the roads in this country. At the rate we're going it won't be long before there are a lot less cars on them whether we pay our taxes or not. The only folks who will be able to afford to drive will be illegal aliens - not Americans.
    I was going to respond to Jonathan but you said it ever so much better than I could.

Thank you, florgal!

Instead of not voting I will write in Ron Paul. That's my vote and I'm sticking to it.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

WELCOME RJHawkins! and Thanks

Lemme see. We defeated amnesty two times that had the backing of an established second term president by working with and supporting conservatives. So now we're going to punish the Republican party, install Democrats, and fight amnesty there in that party with Harry Reid's help instead of Jeff Session. Alrighty then. It could happen.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Remember, even if you don't vote for McCain, still go to the polls and vote for pro-enforcement, anti-amnesty candidates both in Congress and in your state legislatures.

This is where we're going to have to stand firm and move the ball forward for real immigration reform.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast