Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I won't even think of throwing my vote away. I will write in my choice.

As a lifetime conservative voter that is slightly to the right of Barry Goldwater, (for those of us that remember him)I can never vote for McCain.I could never vote for him as the lesser of two evils any more than I could support Putin of Russia over Hugo Chavez because Putin might, debately, be some better than Chavez.I will not compromise my beliefs by voting for someone whose views are so far from what I believe would be right for the citizens of America.(McCain)He'll never change his lifetime of going against the grain of conservatives,and I'll never change a lifetime of supporting conservative values.I also of course can never vote for either Dem. candidate.So unless a conservative Independent runs,I intend to not vote for the first time since 1968.

Populist wrote:
    Remember, even if you don't vote for McCain, still go to the polls and vote for pro-enforcement, anti-amnesty candidates both in Congress and in your state legislatures.

Completely right! Write whoever you want at the top of the ticket, but work for and vote for Constitutional candidates in Federal, State & Local elections. All is not lost, we will have weak, very weak candidates at the top of the ticket with no mandate!!! This is not a defeat, but an opportunity!!!

Quote Originally Posted by florgal
    Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    There is only one way to solve this crisis, it's called not paying your taxes.

YEP. If we could only persuade a few million of our friends and neighbors to join in.........
    Yep, they couldn't round us all up and deport us, now could they?
    <div>All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men and women do nothing!</div>

If Romney couldn't win as a republican, what makes you think he could win as an independent????

In most primaries aren't independents not allowed to vote? Doesn't it depend on the state?

Quote Originally Posted by gemini282
    In most primaries aren't independents not allowed to vote? Doesn't it depend on the state?
    in california indis were only allowed to vote dem
    talk about getting played.
    the republicans dont want our vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonteaparty
    Quote Originally Posted by gemini282
    in california indis were only allowed to vote dem
    talk about getting played.
    the republicans dont want our vote.

They let Independents vote in the wisconsin primary for dems and they said Obama was getting the vote.

Now Nader is going to run.......another attempt to siphon off votes. Voting a third party will only assure the dems win!

Where does Nader stand on the NAU?

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast