Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It's not only from Mexico.
    All countries allow dual citizenship and a foreigner can just register their children in his/her consulate, the child will become citizen of that country too .
    American law should forbid this .

MW
    minnie wrote:

All countries allow dual citizenship and a foreigner can just register their children in his/her consulate, the child will become citizen of that country too .
    Not true. The following countries do not allow dual citizenship:

Austria, Belgium, Brunei, Burma, Chile, China, Denmark, Ecuador, Fiji, Finland, Germany, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Japan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea, Malaysia, Mauritius, Nepal, Norway, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Romania, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Thailand, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zimbabwe.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    India,
    You know I read where this causes some problems for Indian H1B workers. They have a child here then move back to India. The problem was the tyrannical US government insisted these children are US Citizens, and would not let them renounce the child's US Citizenship so they could become an Indian citizen! Can you believe how crazy that it? The US is forcing foreigners to be Americans against their will?

This is another good reason to end the abuse of birthright citizenship.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And, to add to Bowman's post:

..No dual citizenship as well. No fence-sitting allowed. Make a choice.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    And, to add to Bowman's post:

..No dual citizenship as well. No fence-sitting allowed. Make a choice.
    Amen!

My mother was born to LEGAL resident parents who were Ukranian refugees from Russian Communism. Although born in THIS country, my mom (and her big brother, also born here two years before she was), were NOT automatic birthright Americans. They did NOT become Americans until SEVERAL years later, when their PARENTS became Americans (and by that time, mom was about four or five, her big brother two years older). After becoming Americans, my mom's parents became among the BEST patriots I had ever seen, and passed on their great love of our country to her, her brother, and two younger sisters, all of whom passed it on to their children. My mom simply CANNOT figure out WHY children of LEGAL foreign residents are not issued automatic birthright citizenship while children of ILLEGALS are granted this privilege. She believes this makes NO sense! ILLEGAL simply CANNOT beget LEGAL, she said. Of course, she is right! And ever my mom remains TRUE to the priceless RED, WHITE, and BLUE!

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Anchor babies just need a passport and bye bye!

Two illegals, can't make an American.

Dixie
    Amen to that!
    Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

SPL
    Here's some FOOD for thought on this issue.

http://www.scba.us/ILLEGALS/Anchor_Babies.html

VAYA-A CASA!
    World War III has already started and it's*IN AMERICA!

Quote Originally Posted by joazinha
    My mom simply CANNOT figure out WHY children of LEGAL foreign residents are not issued automatic birthright citizenship while children of ILLEGALS are granted this privilege. She believes this makes NO sense! ILLEGAL simply CANNOT beget LEGAL, she said. Of course, she is right! And ever my mom remains TRUE to the priceless RED, WHITE, and BLUE!
    Everything within the law has to follow the burocracy and the laws, as they are illegals they don't have to follow any law. Uncredible but true.

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    minnie wrote:

Austria, Belgium, Brunei, Burma, Chile, China, Denmark, Ecuador, Fiji, Finland, Germany, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Japan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea, Malaysia, Mauritius, Nepal, Norway, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Romania, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Thailand, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zimbabwe.
    You would be very surprise to see how many nationals of these countries do have dual citizenship. This could never be controlled . And a mother or a father to register a child in their consulates is very easy nobody asks for a proof of NON citizenship.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast