Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

As their other Mexican President, Felipe Calderon said in a recent speech;

Quote: “"Mexico does not end at the border," he said. "Wherever there is a Mexican, Mexico will be there."

Since where they dropped their child was Mexico maybe they shouldn't be considered citizens of the United States anyway.

Maybe we are fools for thinking they are.

The only reason they even consider it could be for the free stuff. Many don't seem in the least bit proud of their association.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Anchor babies just need a passport and bye bye!

Two illegals, can't make an American.

Dixie

No but...

Two Wrongs Don't Make a Right but Three Rights Do Make a Left.

-By Seymour Papert.

Do anchor babies have duel citizenship?

I BET THEY DO

The ones I know DO have, and aligence too.

A Best friend of my youngest Son who recently died in a terrible vehicle accident (he never wore seatbelt) would go every year to Mexico for his annual pilgrimage to visit family.

He had a T-shirt that read," Mexican not Hispanic."

Many of the anchor babies going to school and working in the U.S. take this annual pilgrimage which last a month and at the expense of teachers, bosses who allow them to go and co-workers who must take up the slack they leave behind. This is not unusual! I remember working at a retail store and asking for two weeks so that I could travel to Nebraska for my husbands family reunion and being told when I came back I would not have a job!

Though Diego had assimilated by having American friends etc. If push came to shove I have no doubt which side of the fence his heart sits and this is the problem we will have in the future, when push comes to shove. Though they show allegiance to Mexico they will not go back and fight for it ... they will continue to demand more from the American taxpayer and when we finally convince our govt. to act in the American Citizen's favor by denying illegals benefits and changing the birth right law, all HELL will break loose.

I don't have an easy answer to what will become of the Anchor Babies, but since they love visiting Mexico I am sure they can make the adjustment to living there fairly well.
    "Â*An appeaser is someone who feds a crocidile hoping to be eaten last " Winston Churchill

If "all hell break loose" I think this country could handle it.

Quote Originally Posted by standingalone
    I don't have an easy answer to what will become of the Anchor Babies, but since they love visiting Mexico I am sure they can make the adjustment to living there fairly well.
    In California most illegals and anchor babies live in barrios that are no different than Mexico, they will have no problem adjusting to life in Mexico!

By the way since they actually are not anchor babies I guess we need to come up with a different name for them. Amnesty babies perhaps, since under the 14th Amendment they should be illegal aliens but our corrupt government gives them citizenship in a typr of amnesty.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Misconceptions corrected: the 14th Amendment

Citizenship properly revisited

The illegal aliens are now having to pay for their sins. They are being deported.

Keeping the record straight on the 14th: Illegal or otherwise smuggled people in to this nation, their off-spring are not US citizens, as they are not under the jurisdiction of this sovereignty. They are a subversive, illegal element, which serve, are loyal to, and represent another nation.

Citizenship? So-called "Anchor-Babies" are not possible.

-- Misconceptions corrected: the 14th Amendment

The offspring of Illegal or otherwise self-smuggled people in this nation are not US citizens, as they are not under the jurisdiction of this sovereignty. They are a subversive, illegal element, which serve, are loyal to, and represent another nation, that are living in secret in a self-constructed underground structure that defies that nation by virtue of its existence. Under the 14th Amendment, there is no requirement for due process for these individuals. Further, it is the 14th that provides the insurance mechanism for not permitting the so-called 'anchor babies' to have U.S. citizenship (this is a 'no-brainer' that is extremely easy to enforce; it is done all the time). The writers of the 14th had the former slaves in mind, who were under the jurisdiction of the US; this nation was is their home. The amendment was, in clear and basic judicial terms, for former slaves and those in like situations (to include those in the new territories of the west), whereas the sovereignty of the US states and territories is real, recognized, and respected.

The 14th Amendment was never meant for usurpers of the law and criminals who not only break into the nation, but wantonly break the laws of the nation, without conscience. Illegal Aliens lead a clear and self chosen stealth existence in the United States. A simple example of proof of this existence is that the 18 year-olds and older males, do not register for the Selective Service, as required by law.

Thieves and law-breakers can be sent back to their nations of origin by any sovereign nation, which holds the interests of its people first. By the time an illegal alien has found a job in the US, he has broken about four laws, at least two being a felony, e.g., fraud. Public records are not secret and they support this information. Their personal property will be seized for pay un-paid taxes, services and deportation.

All illegal aliens will have their properties and cash assets seized, to satisfy back due federal (as applicable, state) taxes and penalties, unemployment, Medicaid, Social Security, other liabilities, to include the re-imbursement of costs incurred by the United States of America for managing and implementing a swift and efficient deportation program.

There will be no amnesty. The bottom line: illegal aliens will soon have their ill-gotten riches seized for auction to pay their back-taxes and pay their fines, not to mentioned the costs incurred by the nation in having to administer the program (so it is a good idea for these soon to be deported to sell all they have and leave for home). -- yes, it is already being done -- and just look at the huge number of deportations imposed since March of 2006.

It has to do the rule of law in a sovereign nation. Canada has certainly legislated and enforces their immigration laws.

However, since it is antiquated and is no longer required, the 14th Amendment must be repealed, as it is misrepresented, abused, and misused.

All births in the United States of America must be closely scrutinized. One of the parents must be an legal and non-fraudulent citizen of the United States, the U.S. Common Wealth, U.S. territories, and any remaining U.S. trust territories. Adoption is in no way to be recognized for citizenship. For precedence: please refer to Canadian immigration and citizenship laws.

Repeal the 14th Amendment; revoke all illegal & fraudulent citizenship.

"We have room for but one flag, the American Flag. We have room for but one language, the English language, and we have room for but one sole loyalty, and that is a loyalty to the American people. "

- - Pres. Theodore Roosevelt.

Loyal Americans:

http://dontspeakforme.org/
    "Calling illegal aliens 'undocumented immigrants' is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist' ...Greg Lease

Any cites?

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    In 1898 the Supreme Court stated that the children of foreign invaders are not US citizens, since we are obviously being invaded by Mexico the ones with Mexican parents are not US citizens. Now if the Mexican parents gave them up for adoption by a US Citizen then they would be US citizens, otherwise they are Mexicans.
    Hello Bowan,

Do you have any citations or sources for this entry?

Regards,

The Redlander
    "Calling illegal aliens 'undocumented immigrants' is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist' ...Greg Lease

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by standingalone
    In California most illegals and so-called 'anchor' babies live in barrios that are no different than Mexico, they will have no problem adjusting to life in Mexico!

By the way since they actually are not anchor babies, I guess we need to come up with a different name for them. "Amnesty babies" perhaps, since under the 14th Amendment they should be illegal aliens. But our corrupt government gives them citizenship in a 'type' of adminstrative amnesty, due to ignorance of the law and the constituion.[/quote

Bowman, let me address those lucky illegal crimals and their off-spring.

Since the children are in a stealth environment and the family refuses to recognize the culture, the laws and the sovereignty of the nation they are not Americans. They are invaders and usurpers who have wantonly and willingly, in clear and sober steps, violated the laws of the United States. Their barrios are, by definition, hostile and anti-American ghettos.

Under the laws of the nation and the spirit of the constitution, as intended by the framers of the Constitution and its subsequent amendments, even the babies are foreign subversive invaders. All of these invaders mean us no good will.

Ergo: round them all up in an swift, orderly, and efficient matter. Let adults serve at least six months jail-time then deport them, to reunite them with their already deported family.

In the meantime, all ill-gotten properties and monies, are to be seized for taxation, to satisfy payment for services rendered in our social net, to pay back taxes and penalties, them and charge them for the jail time, and all deportation costs!

Start arresting them now.

The Redlander

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast