Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have a question. Why are you boycotting calif wines? I don't know about this.

Moderator, can we get this made into a sticky?
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

Count me in.

I will have to start reading labels...Wait aren't parts of most cars made in Mexico?

I might have to go out and tear off my car door.

Me too, we have to start getting attention to all that is happening in this country. How can our government be so blind to our spiraling free fall?

The countries we owe the biggest bucks too are no longer investing in us, we import more than we export.........DO THEY HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT THEY ARE DOING TO THIS COUNTRY???????????

I won't get into all the other stuff, mgfr. jobs gone south, outsourcing, overrun by illegals and legal visa holders (those getting our tech, nursing, etc. jobs.) and etc., etc., etc.
    We need to grab this countries citizens attention span and keep it.

agrneydgrl

Diane Feinstein and Barbara Boxer are for the ILLEGAL ALIENS, a path to citizenship, gobbling up U.S. taxpayer dollars for CA farmers (even tho most of them are CORPORATE farms, etc. (Feinstein/Boxer/Clinton - BattleAxes of Evil)

The governor continues the give-a-way of both CA & US taxpayer dollars to ILLEGAL ALIENS. Eighty-four hospitals and trauma centers in CA have closed in recent years because they went bankrupt caring for ILLEGALS.
    Old Swartzy wants them educated, wants them to have health care and any other benefit he can give them, AT TAXPAYER EXPENSE. Then he demands more money out of Washington, because CA can't affort to pay the tab. This is BULL.

On top of that, don't you think it is ridiculous that every year forest fires burn down home after home, and they rebuild on the same spot? But that's OK, MORE FEDERAL TAXPAYER DOLLARS!!!! Then next year, the same thing........and the next, and the next, and the next.

It's time for California to take steps against the ILLEGAL ALIENS bringing about the state's financial downfall and to QUIT DEMANDING OUR TAX DOLLARS to prop them up.

I refuse to buy anything from Mexico or China, and I sold my time-sharing in Cancun. We can make a difference!

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    Great idea. I'm going to sneak into the beer section at my grocery store and tape a sign above the Corona. It'll say: BOYCOTT MEXICO, BOYCOTT CORONA BEER! BUDWEISER IS BETTER ANYWAY!!

I'm already boycotting Walmart, Home Depot, Lowe's, and things made in China.

I was so very disappointed to see printed on the bottom of my latest pieces of Tupperware "hecha en Mexico"

I am a Tupperware consultant. I am now reconsidering being a part of this company who is contributing to the PROBLEM and not the solution.
    Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

Does that mean the boycott is on? I'm in.

Wow, if enough of us do this, we might just make a bit of a dent and get people reconsidering a lot of things going on today.

Totally agree about China, Mexico, etc.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast