Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by Catslave
    Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    I reamed out a cust. ser.
    person at Colgate Palmolive because my Total gel tooth paste was made in Mexico...
    LOL... so did I!
    Oh good!!!! The more the merrier.....for America that is.

I sat down one day and spent time calling makers of products I use to
    find out where they were made. Problem I ran into was no one could or
    would tell me the source of the ingredients in their products.
    He told me they had the same standard in all three countries... US, Canada and Mexico.

I said you mean like the video I recently watched where they were using the warehouse floor as "a restroom" right next to the LETTUCE??????

I NOW REFUSE to buy COLGATE!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I know this is off topic here, but before I forgot about it, I was wondering if you all are seeing everyday products in in both english and spanish?

All of a sudden more and more are showing up.
    Nestle's chocolate chip cookies from the dairy dept. in both
    green giant products in both , cereals.
    just a few examples.

These companies do not help us in any way. Certainly shows which way this country is heading our once American products are in two languages.

Nothing like encouraging them not to learn English.

Everybody is in on something major, which they are not telling American citizens about...NAU I do believe and this isn't something that sprung up out of the blue, this has to have been in the making for a while.......

Sooo, now we know we really do have sneaky b's in office. Not a one to be trusted since they have sold us out to the lowest.

Count me in... As far as wine is concerned, I drink only wine from Australia (Yellow Tail). When I go to a restaurant I explain to the server, why I refuse to drink California wines.

I would love a boycot list and to work together to post stores in which we can "Buy American".

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345