Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SickNTiredInSoCal

"Glad I drink rum!"

Better check where your beverages come from. For example, a lot of rums here in the U.S. come from the same places the ILLEGALS ALIENS come from!!!!!!!!!

Due to the overwhelming influence of Puerto Rican rum, most rum consumed in the United States is produced in the Spanish-speaking style.

Spanish-speaking islands traditionally produce light rums with a fairly clean taste. Rums from Cuba, Panama, the Dominican Republic, and Puerto Rico are typical of this style.

English-speaking islands and countries are known for darker rums with a fuller taste that retains a greater amount of the underlying molasses flavor. Rums from Barbados, Bermuda, Belize, the Demerara region of Guyana, Jamaica and also Panama are typical of this style.

French-speaking islands are best known for their agricultural rums (rhum agricole). These rums, being produced exclusively from sugar cane juice, retain a greater amount of the original flavor of the sugar cane and are generally more expensive than molasses-based rums. Rums from Guadeloupe, Haïti, Marie-Galante and Martinique are typical of this style. Additionally, certain rums from the English-speaking island of Trinidad are produced from sugar cane juice rather than molasses. The flavor of light agricultural rums is significantly different than that of other rums; Panama also produces this.

Cachaça is a spirit similar to rum that is produced in Brazil. Seco Herrerano from Panama is also a spirit similar to rum, but also similar to vodka, since it is triple distilled. The Indonesian spirit Batavia Arrack, or Arrak, is a spirit similar to rum that includes rice in its production.[23] Mexico produces a number of brands of light and dark rum, as well as other less expensive flavored and unflavored sugar cane based liquors, such as aguardiente de caña and charanda. In some cases cane liquor is flavored with mezcal to produce a pseudo-tequila-like drink.

A spirit known as Aguardiente, distilled from molasses infused with anise, with additional sugarcane juice added after distillation, is produced in Central America and northern South America.[24]

Within Europe, a similar spirit made from sugar beet is known as tuzemák (from tuzemský rum, domestic rum) in the Czech Republic and Kobba Libre on the Aland Islands.

In Germany, a cheap substitute of dark rum is called Rum-Verschnitt (literally: cut rum). This distilled beverage is made of genuine dark rum (often from Jamaica), rectified spirit, and water. Very often, caramel coloring is used, too. The relative amount of genuine rum it contains can be quite low since the legal minimum is at only 5 percent, but the taste of Rumverschnitt is still very similar to genuine dark rum. In Austria, a similar rum called Inländerrum or domestic rum is available.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rum

JAK
    I reamed out a cust. ser.
    person at Colgate Palmolive because my Total gel tooth paste was made in Mexico...
    LOL... so did I!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If you are going to boycott Mexico does that include "Where ever there is a Mexican there is Mexico"? If so you had better include Miller, Coors and Bud because they support La Raza!

I've been boycotting China & Mexico for some time now. It really doesn't take much time to read a label and see where an item is coming from.

I got 4 calls in a row last night, and after yet another screaming match with some twit from EdFund over an $1800 student loan that THEY screwed up the paperwork on ... I called them back.

The broken-English speaking person who received my call (poor guy) was told:

"I am hereby boycotting EdFund unless and until the Department of Education stops providing MY tax money to racist La Raza. You want to destroy my credit with this, go ahead, it can't get much worse anyway!"

At that point he hung up on me.
    Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

I got our local K Mart to stop making announcements exclusively in Spanish. I don't shop there very often but they were catering to Illegals so bad that I felt like I was in a Gigante store in La Paz.

How did you do this??? Please tell us!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Catslave Buying at Goodwill is better than buying at Wal Mart, but Goodwill employs a lot of illegal aliens.

I was at a Goodwill in the town near where my son lives. They have one American lady who runs the stores, the rest are illegals - or hispanic, which in that area is 90% illegal.

A young hispanic lady came in and one who speaks English and runs the register sometimes spoke with her and took her in the office. I heard her talking with the manager. She told the manager the young lady she had told her about was here and was in her office. The manger asked if she spoke English, the hispanic lady said she spoke a little. The manager asked if she could read and write English, the lady hesitated. The manger then asked if she could write well enough to fill out the forms, the lady told her she thought she could if someone helped her.

So Goodwill is better than Wal Mart - but they employ illegals big time. I have seen them in every store I have frequented.

Just to show you how pervasive the problem is ---

i have been boycotting mexico for a long time now.
    i do not drink corona or tequila.
    in addition i do not ever go to mexico or buy there goods.

on second thought i think we are thinking about this all wrong.
    We want to punish mexico but if you think about it and look at it from there point of view they are actually smart..

mexico clears out its Dregs and lessens the burden it itself while at the same time reaps a windfall profit and invades a neighboring country and makes a huge amount of money via direct Cash transfers.

If you want to smack mexico you have to start here at home.
    Boycott us wine makers, or any company that Supports La Raza.
    matter of fact Crush US agriculture.
    Want to slam them?
    only by fruits and vegtables from non us sources!

I have no issue buying goods made in mexico
    if it is made in mexico it is made by a person in his own country.
    IE: A non invader.

We do ourself a Great Disservice supporting companies who willfully stab us in the back.

If a TV station also owns a Spanish Station then boycott the sponsors.
    this is not an easy Task but you can do it.
    i would like to also mention.
    I no longer Purchase computer parts in my home state of California.
    i have no problem saying openly i spent 3 thousand dollars out of state on my computer and Gave NOTHING to my sanctuary state.
    this is what we all need to do.
    find ways to deprive the guilty parties of revenue.

Start here
    http://www.nclr.org/files/1347_file_HonorRoll_12_05.pdf

if they are on this list they need to be financially harmed.

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    I reamed out a cust. ser.
    person at Colgate Palmolive because my Total gel tooth paste was made in Mexico...
    LOL... so did I!
    Oh good!!!! The more the merrier.....for America that is.

I sat down one day and spent time calling makers of products I use to
    find out where they were made. Problem I ran into was no one could or
    would tell me the source of the ingredients in their products.
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast