Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The ultimate insult to our nation,

If what Im about to say doesnt make some of you sick to your stomach then I would be hard pressed to believe your a true American. There are some in this country that deserve our respect more then any others but in many ways our nation and this entire illegal immigration issue spits in their faces... our men and women that serve our country in the Armed Forces.

We see protests from people who are for illegal immigrants from our schools and various other corners of our society.. yet when was the last time ANYONE EVER PROTESTED THE PATHETIC PAY AND RESOURCES WE GIVE OUR TROOPS! On CNN last night there was an illegal immigrant that was getting free or discounted medical care better then most of us recieve that legaly live here, their kid recieved paid education to a college, and the father makes 25k a year through an employer that is nothing less then a traitor to this nation.. all of them illegal immigrants of one family.

The part that makes me physicaly ill.. many of our troops make less then some kid working in a McDonalds per year, many of their families have to stand in food lines or barely pay their rents or mortgages, these people in the armed services risk their lives for our country and the freedom for people in other countries and they recieve some of the shitt*est medical care we can give them via many of the VA hospitals that are run by bureaucrats.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE!??? WHY ARENT THE PEOPLE THAT SUPPORT THOSE THAT WANT TO RAPE THIS COUNTRY AND PROTESTING FOR THEM NOT PROTESTING FOR THOSE THAT GIVE THEM THE RIGHT TO EVEN PROTEST AT ALL!!?? WHY ISNT THE MEDIA SHOWING THE PLIGHT OF THE PEOPLE IN OUR ARMED SERVICES AS MUCH AS ILLEGALS THAT DONT EVEN HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE HERE??!!! IF THIS IS NOT BIASED I DONT KNOW WHAT IS!

I know A LOT OF VETERANS including members of my own family that CANT EVEN AFFORD the housing, vehicles, medical services, social services, numbers of kids, etc.. that ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS TAKE FROM US IN THANKS TO OUR GOVERNMENT NOT DOING A DAMN THING ABOUT THEM. Think of ALL THE MONEY spent on those illegals that could be spent on BETTER PROTECTIVE GEAR AND TECHNOLOGY FOR OUR TROOPS ON THE FRONT LINES. OUR TROOPS ARE LOSING THEIR LIVES FOR PAY THAT IS LESS THEN WHAT MANY ILLEGALS MAKE!!

This is the ultimate insult against the members of our armed forces that are risking everything and sacrificing their family lives to protect our nation from all threats and yet we let the most subversive threat walk right in our front doors due to a traitorous government, brainwashed mainstream population, and big business. If there is ANY MINORITY out there that has the RIGHT TO BITCH ABOUT ANYTHING it is the troops in our armed forces. They are the ones most let down by our government and our population that has been spoon fed politicaly correct and biased bullsh*t from the mainstream media. THE TROOPS IN OUR ARMED FORCES DESERVE THE RESOURCES THAT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS RAPE FROM US!!

Yet.. we never see any protests about the above .. another form of our national hypocracy and a disgrace to our national show of priorities. This alone.. makes me want to vomit.
    MEXICO AT WAR WITH THE USA : GOVERNMENT SPONSORED - ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, INFESTATION, AND INVASION OF THE USA!

I'm with you on that, zz. It is a disgrace. The traitors in our Congress are a disgrace. They have no right to fly that flag - that's what I say.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

The ultimate threat to our nation,

To follow up on the above.. why are we putting up with Mexico for??? There has been no greater threat to our national economy then that completely corrupt government that is basicly laughing at us and I quote a Mexican official "we presently own Los Angeles by defacto" after seeing all of the protests. What are they doing to help with this problem??? NOT A DAMN THING. Why should they? They cant take care of their population and their population wont take care of themselves by overthrowing their piece of sh*t government. So instead of revolting against their government they come here to rape our resources. If they want our help that bad why not just ask us to help them overthrow and rebuild the Mexican government? With the amount of money Mexico has already cost us in aid and raped resources we could have done this several times over already. Why arent the Mexicans that come here illegaly protesting against their own government?? Why are they waving their damn flag in our country in protest against our laws??! Another quote from the Mexican president himself several years ago after a massive hurricane that hit the Yukatan peninsula "if we dont get aid there will be a major border crossing!".

Presently I see no greater threat to our national economy then Mexico basicly condoning the raping of our country's resources through illegal immigration. We shouldnt have virtually ineffective border patrols.. we should have troops guarding our border, possibly even the national guard. In terms of economic costs to our legal citizens of this country.. there has been no greater threat that I know of.

Thanks.
    MEXICO AT WAR WITH THE USA : GOVERNMENT SPONSORED - ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, INFESTATION, AND INVASION OF THE USA!

Yeah, our government is willing to spend billions of dollars on people who break the law by entering illegally; but those who fight for our country & for us, get the shaft.
    "We have room for but one flag, the American flag" - Theodore Roosevelt

All we have is our voting process to stop this madness, but even that is now threatened since the State of New York is considering letting all illegals vote in the upcoming elections. That will undermine any influence as law abidding citizens that we have. Any thing else like faxes as phone calls won't do any good. So, what are we left with?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

All we have is our voting process to stop this madness, but even that is now threatened since the State of New York is considering letting all illegals vote in the upcoming elections.
    Where did you hear that at?

A day without an American!

I can see that most Americans feel the same as I do... Congress is seeing Illegals marching in
    our streets and demanding their rights and waving foreign flags. It seems to me that they have
    conquered our country without firing one shot and our government has helped them do it.
    There is a human tidel wave going on at our southern borders at this very moment,
    they are coming here for amnesty and we are letting them by sitting in front of our computers
    and complaining. Has the thought ever occured to anyone that maybe we should be the
    ones marching and waving our beloved flag in protest of our government aiding these
    trespassers? Do you think that if one of us trespassed that we would be rewarded?
    We have to stop complaining and do something, call your senator, congressman, E-mail them.
    I am ready and able to get out in our streets and show my support for obeying the law.

I refuse to spend money at any business that hires these Illegals, but I am only one person
    and need help to preserve our American way of life that is about to go up in a cloud of dust
    from all of the Illegals that are beating a path acrossed our border to the south. We do not
    have a choice, we must unite and stand up for our children and our grandchildren.
    The country that our fathers and grandfathers fought and died for is about to disappear
    before our very eyes.
    I call for a day without an American....April 12th.....Get your flags out....take the day
    off work and get out, boycott any business that breaks the law and hires Illegals,
    flood our streets with law abiding American citizen!
    I know we all need to work and need the money, we also need to make sure we preserve
    our way of life.
    Just one day will send a strong message that our "leaders" can not over look.

We already have laws to deal with Illegal Immigration...Send a message to our
    leaders to stop debating and enforce the laws we have already!

You have a choice, Keep complaining and let them take our childrens country away
    from them or lets do the right thing!

April 12th...our Country needs you!

We have a choice, send a strong message or learn spanish!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD BLESS THE U.S.A.....

The war is on .. legal vs illegal votes,

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-21930.html

Thanks.

I smile when I read impassioned posts such as these. We are ALL outraged...flabberghasted when we see our senators in a race to see which ones can give our country away and get 'credit' with the voters. (Are they ALL nutz??)

I repeat something I've said many times. HR4437 will not hurt AnyOne unless they're breaking the laws of our country or are planning to break the laws of our country.

As far as a day without Americans we really need to get organized on that. Someone has called for April 17 and yet another site is calling for May 5 and June 5, I think.

I'm all for a day without americans...but we should ALL do it the SAME day.

The interlopers have the advantage as they have the leaders who are organizing them all to do the same things simultaneously.

So let's get TOGETHER on this.

I'm not sure...I think the web address is citizensonstrike.us/ I'm planning to send that to all in my address book if we can all agree on those dates ....We NEED to do something...NOW....I'd hoped the day for our silent protest would be much sooner...MUCH sooner but it does take time to organize.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

zzz100 - AMEN!!!

USN - Retired

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast