Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Final Words

Well, at some point, a person has to realize that he is not ever going to get through to people, and quit. I have reached that point with this forum.

Believe whatever the political and media pundits tell you. (Sentence deleted by moderator, Junius Jnr). Or, let's build another Hadrian's Wall to keep out the heathen's to the south. Station National Guard troops every mile in wall forts to monitor, place sound detection devices like we did in Laos on the Ho Chi Minh Trail to monitor traffic.

Then let's deport all illegal aliens and return this country back to the real Americans.

But keep something in mind, a flourishing Democracy requires an intelligent electorate. Without it, it will wither and die. We have, in the United States, a wonderful tool to investigate the real facts. We have primary sources available to allow us to read, understand and make informed decisions. But as long as we allow the O'reilly's, Limbaugh's, Dobb's, Ann Coulter's of the U.S. to tell us what to think, we are going to continue downhill. Then all the lives of good men and women who died in Wars to protect our freedoms, will have died in vain.

Good luck, because you are certainly going to need it.

Good Bye,
    PaTime

PaTime, perhaps it is a good thing those are your final words. I've deleted one sentence and I think you know what it said. Any further utterances and I will delete your account.

you aren't the only person who's frustrated because you can't have it all your own way.

Jnr
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    Any further utterances and I will delete your account.

Jnr

Please delete my account as you said. I would appreciate it.

Re: A day without an American!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehawk59
    I can see that most Americans feel the same as I do... Congress is seeing Illegals marching in
    our streets and demanding their rights and waving foreign flags. It seems to me that they have
    conquered our country without firing one shot and our government has helped them do it.
    There is a human tidel wave going on at our southern borders at this very moment,
    they are coming here for amnesty and we are letting them by sitting in front of our computers
    and complaining. Has the thought ever occured to anyone that maybe we should be the
    ones marching and waving our beloved flag in protest of our government aiding these
    trespassers? Do you think that if one of us trespassed that we would be rewarded?
    We have to stop complaining and do something, call your senator, congressman, E-mail them.
    I am ready and able to get out in our streets and show my support for obeying the law.

I refuse to spend money at any business that hires these Illegals, but I am only one person
    and need help to preserve our American way of life that is about to go up in a cloud of dust
    from all of the Illegals that are beating a path acrossed our border to the south. We do not
    have a choice, we must unite and stand up for our children and our grandchildren.
    The country that our fathers and grandfathers fought and died for is about to disappear
    before our very eyes.
    I call for a day without an American....April 12th.....Get your flags out....take the day
    off work and get out, boycott any business that breaks the law and hires Illegals,
    flood our streets with law abiding American citizen!
    I know we all need to work and need the money, we also need to make sure we preserve
    our way of life.
    Just one day will send a strong message that our "leaders" can not over look.

We already have laws to deal with Illegal Immigration...Send a message to our
    leaders to stop debating and enforce the laws we have already!

You have a choice, Keep complaining and let them take our childrens country away
    from them or lets do the right thing!

April 12th...our Country needs you!

We have a choice, send a strong message or learn spanish!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD BLESS THE U.S.A.....
    A day without an American?! hum
    well Bluehawk you will not see a difference from our everydays work.
    Why because the Latinos have all of those jobs.

Re: Final Words

Quote Originally Posted by PaTime
    Well, at some point, a person has to realize that he is not ever going to get through to people, and quit. I have reached that point with this forum.

Believe whatever the political and media pundits tell you. (Sentence deleted by moderator, Junius Jnr). Or, let's build another Hadrian's Wall to keep out the heathen's to the south. Station National Guard troops every mile in wall forts to monitor, place sound detection devices like we did in Laos on the Ho Chi Minh Trail to monitor traffic.

Then let's deport all illegal aliens and return this country back to the real Americans.

But keep something in mind, a flourishing Democracy requires an intelligent electorate. Without it, it will wither and die. We have, in the United States, a wonderful tool to investigate the real facts. We have primary sources available to allow us to read, understand and make informed decisions. But as long as we allow the O'reilly's, Limbaugh's, Dobb's, Ann Coulter's of the U.S. to tell us what to think, we are going to continue downhill. Then all the lives of good men and women who died in Wars to protect our freedoms, will have died in vain.

Good luck, because you are certainly going to need it.

Good Bye,
    PaTime
    Quite frankly I was insulted by your comments. If you think that I have not done my research you are wrong, once again.

I have been telling everyone that would listen about this subject since the 1980's. You see, people who live in border states saw this coming and were not persuaded by the phony politicians promises that immigration would not hurt our standard of living. This is not a zero sum game for Americans, the illegals are driving wages down and taking jobs from Americans and living off the social services that were designed for Americans, not illegal immigrants.

Now the Illegals are becoming militant. I would not be surprised if there are riots especially if the Government finally decides to do the right thing and enforce the law.

Allowing lawlessness causes Anarchy and that is what you are seeing in the streets of America right now.

BTW-The reason I do not trust the Government numbers is that I used to work for the government and saw first hand how they lie to the American Public and treat us all like sheep while they live high on the hog on our tax money.
    Is this Mexico or the USA

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234