Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This was FUNNY. I told that first reporter that I was working on a project for a group I belonged to and he wrote back and asked if I minded him asking which group. I told him that the PROJECT was actually my own but that I did belong to a group that supported LEGAL immigration. That might have been my mistake but, do not fear--that information is out there SOMEWHERE and I intend to find out.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

OKAY! I just called the Winston-Salem Police Department and flat-out asked if this suspect was in our country LEGALLY. Her reply was, "Maam, that is something the Police Department is processing now". So, at least the Police Department will know that the PUBLIC wants this information. I'm going to try the Greensboro Police Department next.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

GO GIRL!!

You are an ALIPAC ACTIVIST!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Okay--just called Greensboro Police Department and the woman who answered the phone sounded clueless. She told me that I probably needed to call the Criminal Investigation Division when they get in at 8AM. I guess they don't do criminal investigations at night!

HA! Sure, why do criminal investigations at night when the trail is hot? Better to wait until morning when its gone ice cold.

Just kidding. I'm sure they are doing an outstanding job. They did eventually "nab" the guy.

Those poor women.

Awful! Awful! Awful!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I seem to remember a few weeks ago there was much ado on this site because AMW was to begin broadcasting legal status of "fugitives".

Since it's obvious that media, especially in central NC, both tv & newspaper, very rarely reveal the immigration status of these "perpetrators", perhaps ALIPAC could wage a campaign with these organizations to include legal status of all "illegal immigrants".

As I’m sure Bootsie can attest, this is not information readily available. Spending a day or two trying to ascertain information that should be public information is very time consuming.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is time consuming, had_enug, but I just happen to have the time and, more importantly, the WILL!! I will not let up until someone answers this most basic of questions!!

Good luck, Bootsie. Hopefully you don't have a day job as well!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't, thank goodness, because I don't know WHEN I would find time to WORK!!!

This was the email I just received from the SECOND reporter at the Winston-Salem Journal. I don't know whether ICE will tell me anything or whether I should just wait until they investigate.

Margaret,

I don't know the answer to that. I have asked the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement for an answer, and we are waiting for their response.

The telephone number for that agency's Atlanta office is 404-331-0253. The Web site is www.ice.gov.

-Patrick Wilson
    Winston-Salem Journal

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast