Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Wow 4 pages. I had to come in and see if there was a party in here.

Wow 4 pages. I had to come in and see if there was a party in here.

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyYuma
    Doing the "Oh what a feeling" jump in Minnesota, on ice. :P
    "Not me I'm not that graceful!"
    No kiddin'. About 20 years ago I broke my ankle in 3 places that resulted in 2 separate surgeries. One to put the artillery in and one to take it out six months later. Back then they used METAL plates and screws.

Needless to say, I haven't skated since.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    No kiddin'. About 20 years ago I broke my ankle in 3 places that resulted in 2 separate surgeries.
    "Ouch!" we need to put you in a plastic bubble outta harms way!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    No kiddin'. About 20 years ago I broke my ankle in 3 places that resulted in 2 separate surgeries.
    "Ouch!" we need to put you in a plastic bubble outta harms way!
    Actually, I have pretty much done that myself. -lol. I haven't skated in decades. I replaced that hobby with dancing.

whatmattersmost,

I'm sorry my people did to your people what they did when they did...including not sparing you when you were a little girl.

Not trying to pick a fight here, but remember that black Americans' ancestors were the only group of immigrants to be drug here against their will, enslaved and treated like, and told they were animals, and then not allowed to join the mainstream culture and broad society, or allowed to participate in the American Dream for a very long time-this is why we have had two cultures in America instead of one among immigrants-and we need to move on beyond petty differences and realize that we have more in common with one another than we do with the radicals who wish to change us from the inside out into a nation unrecognizable to any patriot and miserable for all who are not Hispanic seperatists....we eat the same foods, speak the same language (though in different ways), have the same ideals about freedom, and fly the same flag. And though these young bullies acted as feral dogs against this other individual, that doesn't mean all African Americans believe this is right behavior-remember that individuals are to be blamed, not entire ethnic groups-this is what starts garbage like La Raza, Nazi's, etc.-and why we're here-to fight racism and prejudice against us from a foreign group-so we can stay a free and happy nation of our own.

Whether this was about a girl thinking another girl was flirting with her man (including or excluding prejudice and a possible resentment of interracial dating), or a person beating up someone because they were transgender (or both), none of this is right. Whether or not you agree with people changing their gender, interracial dating or whatnot, I disagree with the action that was taken against this person who was beat up, and may God grant justice.

Quote Originally Posted by sacredrage
    whatmattersmost,

I'm sorry my people did to your people what they did when they did...including not sparing you when you were a little girl.

Not trying to pick a fight here, but remember that black Americans' ancestors were the only group of immigrants to be drug here against their will, enslaved and treated like, and told they were animals, and then not allowed to join the mainstream culture and broad society, or allowed to participate in the American Dream for a very long time-this is why we have had two cultures in America instead of one among immigrants-and we need to move on beyond petty differences and realize that we have more in common with one another than we do with the radicals who wish to change us from the inside out into a nation unrecognizable to any patriot and miserable for all who are not Hispanic seperatists....we eat the same foods, speak the same language (though in different ways), have the same ideals about freedom, and fly the same flag. And though these young bullies acted as feral dogs against this other individual, that doesn't mean all African Americans believe this is right behavior-remember that individuals are to be blamed, not entire ethnic groups-this is what starts garbage like La Raza, Nazi's, etc.-and why we're here-to fight racism and prejudice against us from a foreign group-so we can stay a free and happy nation of our own.

Whether this was about a girl thinking another girl was flirting with her man (including or excluding prejudice and a possible resentment of interracial dating), or a person beating up someone because they were transgender (or both), none of this is right. Whether or not you agree with people changing their gender, interracial dating or whatnot, I disagree with the action that was taken against this person who was beat up, and may God grant justice.
    Sacredrage:

Initially, I was upset because it seemed as though the majority who posted appeared to be rubbing their hands with glee as they immediately assumed that the attack was racially motivated.

Apparently you missed my followup posts. I agree, we are all Americans and it is no longer White Americans vs. Black Americans, it is Americans against illegal alien invaders of all races and ethnicities.

Take care.

And if you saw the look on my partners face, the uncertainty, the sometimes look of desperation, the unknowing where your next job is going to come from or if it's going to come at all, then you'd know this problem with illegals is bigger then race or religion or politics! Here we are protecting these dumbass liberals and progressives from themselves! And if you ever saw him and me clinging to each other saying "Lordy' Where the hell did all these illegals come from!" you better be afraid and I mean that!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Whatmattersmost,

I know what you said and agree there's been alot of healing between black and white Americans in broad society. But there could be a few closet racists reading and I wanted to address them.

Quote Originally Posted by sacredrage
    Whatmattersmost,

I know what you said and agree there's been alot of healing between black and white Americans in broad society. But there could be a few closet racists reading and I wanted to address them.
    Not a problem. We truly are on the same page. For those closet racists hoping that race will divide Americans specifically when it comes to illegal aliens, in the end they will truly be disappointed.

Take care.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789