Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I also agree, I have noticed a change in the illegals here in So Cal lately, they seem colder more stand-offish, as well as white Americans being colder and more stand-offish to them. People I work with are more willing to openly express their feelings and opinions about the illegals and their fustration with our Governments neglect of the problem. I would not Be supprised if a little bit of fear has spread in the illegal alien community, which I am sure they have never felt before.
    If and when the real crackdown on the invaders happens I truely believe there will be riots in Los Angeles.

By the way Grandmasmad, If you want to start a petition you can count on my signature and $10.00

Quote Originally Posted by greginLA
    By the way Grandmasmad, If you want to start a petition you can count on my signature and $10.00
    IF you are serious to pursue this I will create and host the site for you and do what i can to help you out! I'm serous.

Y'all can count on me and my 10.00,too.
    W-Do you mean violence against Americans in general or just anti-illegal groups?

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!

ME TOO!!!!!

Class action law suit.. count me in and my 10.00 dollars.

Be prepared to protect your self!!!
    <div align="center">" Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore "
    </div>

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    Quote Originally Posted by greginLA
    IF you are serious to pursue this I will create and host the site for you and do what i can to help you out! I'm serous.
    I would love to be a part of that, you have my vote and support.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

You have my vote and support and I can bring along two more.
    I'm not so sure it will do much good tho. Bush knows what is going on. Mexico will jump all over this. We need a clean sweep of our country. Get all illegals out. The ones that walked in and the ones that overstayed their VISA's. I think the petition should contain the names of the companies that give money to the groups like La Raza and put it in writing that we will no longer support them. Any person or business should be listed.
    And yes, the illegals are getting bold. But they have to be in numbers to take a stand. On their own they are nothing. Arm yourselves and get ready because this is going to get a lot worse before it gets better.
    God Bless America
    I'd rather die living then live dying!

But Seriously folks:

Did any of you really think trying to end this illegal occupation could be done without blood letting? Fact is the violence and intimidation accompanying this illegal invasion has prompted the majority of public outcry that has driven this anti illegal alien movement.

There are obviously many other reasons as well such as the economic damage but the number one catalyst is the killings and abuse the American public have experienced by a faction of the illegal alien community.

It stands to reason that as the anti illegal alien movement expands against illegal aliens the most violent among them will step forward to protect their holds.

Many of them fear nothing. When you have spent a life time risking death in illicit activates where it's the biggest dog getting the bone , violence and fearlessness becomes your mantra.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast