Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Don't know if anyone else caught it, but this morning on NPR they had a story re: recent immigration bill's "failure", and had a quote from Cecilia Munoz of LaRaza in which she said: "it's time to take the gloves off".
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Don't know if anyone else caught it, but this morning on NPR they had a story re: recent immigration bill's "failure", and had a quote from Cecilia Munoz of LaRaza in which she said: "it's time to take the gloves off".
    Yes, I heard that also. I do believe that all of the pandering by our government and some presidential candidates has given LaRaza and the illegals the impression that they are a formidable opponent. The truth is, they are NOTHING. We The People still hold the power, which was evidenced by our defeat of the amnesty bill. We must not forget our strength.

Rational people would not bite the hand that feeds them. Rational people would also show appreciation for our generosity. We have to be mindful these are NOT rational people. We must be prepared.

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    Chosen wrote:
    I take slight offense to your classification, because you have, almost instantly, smothered the memories of the tens of thousands of victims of illegal alien violent crime. 99% of which were not committed by illegal alien gang members, but illegal aliens who came here as "workers." I don't know if that was your intention, but that is what your classification does.
    That was definitely NOT my intention.
    Okay I didn't think so, but thats the first thing that came to mind for me.

This is something I have felt for years would come if we seriously opposed their being here.. They really should take out their anger at leaders of Mexico. If you show them any anger they will retaliate agaist you or your property.

Chosen,
    When you were saying to AG about the spin that would be put on the illegals who go violent, do you mean like the muslims who spin about the "few" radicals who become violent?

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!

Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide
    Chosen,
    When you were saying to AG about the spin that would be put on the illegals who go violent, do you mean like the muslims who spin about the "few" radicals who become violent?

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!
    Yeah thats a good comparison. I think it is par for the course with the extremists and they learn early on to go further than they want. America has generally compromised thru its history. Early on with Mexico we compromised and I think this is part of the reason they constantly push.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Yes, I heard that also. I do believe that all of the pandering by our government and some presidential candidates has given LaRaza and the illegals the impression that they are a formidable opponent. The truth is, they are NOTHING. We The People still hold the power, which was evidenced by our defeat of the amnesty bill. We must not forget our strength.

Rational people would not bite the hand that feeds them. Rational people would also show appreciation for our generosity. We have to be mindful these are NOT rational people. We must be prepared.

So very true! We must be prepared.

One, we constantly get e-mails and calls about filing a class action lawsuit against the government for the non enforcement of our laws.

While we think this would be a great idea, nobody has ever located an attorney or group of attorney's that tell is we can do that and how we could do that. The starting point there, is not to start a petition.

The starting point there is to find out if we can, how we can, and which attorney's would start the process. Any petitions or fund raising needed for such an effort should be handled by alipac directly, otherwise you will be raising funds and signatures for something that nobody has proven that we can even do.

Each of you are welcome to the same challenge we always issue in response. Do the legwork and research, make the calls, find out the details and facts first.

To date, nobody has ever come back to us to say "hey, i contacted 50 attorneys and they say....."

We are going to issue a violence alert to our activists and leaders across the nation as we are clearly seeing a rise in threats and violent action against those within our movement.

Please keep an eye on the announcements section.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OK Folks!

The purpose of this post was to get your help finding any recent incidents of violence and threats against our team.

So far, everyone has made comments without posting more incidents other than the ones mentioned in my original post.

1. The 7-Eleven shooting involving Bruno.
    2. The Chicago attacks on MJ and Jake
    3. The Morristown attacks
    4. The cancellation of the other NJ rally due to the gang threats.

Anymore that I am missing? This email goes out today and we are almost out of time for you to help us to make sure our list is complete.

W

If I were here illegally, and the country was passing laws to try to get me out, I would join a group to stay. Violent or not. If you want something bad enough, you will do anything to get it. Yes, there are some illegals that are not violent, don't mean to say they all are. But La Raza is gaining support. Look at all the people out protesting. They may not go to get violent, but when push comes to shove, they will shove back. They are told this is their country and they have the right to stay here. That only interests them and they go from there. There is a lot of hate going on. Hate doesn't keep people calm and orderly. Look at what is going on in Chicago. I don't believe for a second that the majority of those people ever thought on their own to fight and kill the enemy. JMHO.
    I'd rather die living then live dying!

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast