Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by buffalododger
    But Seriously folks:

Did any of you really think trying to end this illegal occupation could be done without blood letting? Fact is the violence and intimidation accompanying this illegal invasion has prompted the majority of public outcry that has driven this anti illegal alien movement.

There are obviously many other reasons as well such as the economic damage but the number one catalyst is the killings and abuse the American public have experienced by a faction of the illegal alien community.

It stands to reason that as the anti illegal alien movement expands against illegal aliens the most violent among them will step forward to protect their holds.

Many of them fear nothing. When you have spent a life time risking death in illicit activates where it's the biggest dog getting the bone , violence and fearlessness becomes your mantra.
    Exactly, if they have no problems breaking into a foreign country and living here without impunity then why would violence be a problem for them?

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    OK Folks!

The purpose of this post was to get your help finding any recent incidents of violence and threats against our team.

So far, everyone has made comments without posting more incidents other than the ones mentioned in my original post.

1. The 7-Eleven shooting involving Bruno.
    2. The Chicago attacks on MJ and Jake
    3. The Morristown attacks
    4. The cancellation of the other NJ rally due to the gang threats.

Anymore that I am missing? This email goes out today and we are almost out of time for you to help us to make sure our list is complete.

W
    How about the recent attack on the member of the Minutemen?

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... e&sid=1434

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    OK Folks!

The purpose of this post was to get your help finding any recent incidents of violence and threats against our team.

So far, everyone has made comments without posting more incidents other than the ones mentioned in my original post.

1. The 7-Eleven shooting involving Bruno.
    2. The Chicago attacks on MJ and Jake
    3. The Morristown attacks
    4. The cancellation of the other NJ rally due to the gang threats.

Anymore that I am missing? This email goes out today and we are almost out of time for you to help us to make sure our list is complete.

W
    How about the recent attack on the member of the Minutemen?

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... e&sid=1434
    That story is from Aug 2006 and does not meet our profile of RECENT attacks.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Can anyone find me a solid source on the reports that La Raza's President made the comment "Time to Take the gloves off." ???

I can use that if you can find me a solid source.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They feel that this is THEIR land, especially in the Southwest - they have no problem fighting for it, because that's what they've been doing from the beginning - populating the land in order to take it over.

Now with the threat of them being kicked out, they'll get worse - worse than carrying Mexican flags and shouting "this is our land".

If our gosh-durn government would have done what it was supposed to do from the beginning, it would have not come to this. Because our federal government did not enforce its own laws, it has put the U.S. citizens in danger, for the sake of people who have no rights in this country.

It's disgusting and it's TREASON.

I looked all over the web...can't find anything from La Raza with that quote.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

No W I haven't seen any violence per se. I've seen "in your face" attitude which is a precursor to violence. I've seen the younger Mexicans in town ride with their mexican flags on their cars and then seen the younger anglos riding with larger American flags on their cars. It's not a gang to gang thing. It's a country-to-country thing. I do expect violence, just when I don't know.

Sorry we hijacked your thread. I'm thinking to call Tom Tancredo's office to see if he can offer any names for law suits and maybe Jay from ACLJ (American Center For Law and Justices). I'll see what I can do.

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    I looked all over the web...can't find anything from La Raza with that quote.
    I can't find anything with that quote, either. I do know that several weeks ago Lou Dobbs made that particular comment to NCLR president, Janet Marguia, on his show.

working4change
    Yes, count me in on the vote and the support!

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    The attitudes on these illegals is appalling!!! I know that its mostly Hispanic illegals that have this "I'm better then you" attitude on them at all times! They sit there and talk about you in there "foreign language" and give you dirty looks! There is alot of hate in these people!!! When I worked at a tile company I delivered tiles to the work sites where hundreds of illegals were building houses and they are the rudest bunch I have ever seen!!! There also have very disgusting habits and manners, they are (MOD EDIT) as they leave trash everywhere they walk and they treat everywhere like a toilet!!!

I see alot of resentment from these people and I can see an increase of violence happening in the near future if thing don't "go their way"!!!

-BorderLegionnaire
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast