Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The middle class is working 2 jobs trying to stay the middle class. Everyone is working and sleeping.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

PintoBean said:
    Having a million middle class march on Washington, DC after the cat is out of the bag is a bit too late. Tell me, can we sit back on this one, and after that fact say, "WE WERE WRONG"?

Instead of one march in Washington DC why not smaller marches around the country? It would be a lot easier for Americans to do that. Have them either at the Federal Building or a Senators office.

But you have to remember, Americans will not be as motivated to march as the illegals are. If HR4437 passes, illegals will lose 50% to 75% of their income. If guest worker amnesty passes, Americans will only lose 10% of their income. OK, 10% is a lot, but it's not 75%.

American have less to lose, so fewer of them percentage wise will march than illegalls. You would be lucky to get 1 million Americans out even if the marches were held in multiple cities. But what the politicians would have to remember is Americans vote now, illegals couldn't vote for
    10 years or so. So 1 million Americans marching would be equal to 10 million illegals marching.

People, the frustration and disaster that lays ahead results from one thing and that is treason at work in the United States Government, in the White House, in the United States Senate, and in the United States House of Representatives.

Until we face that fact and call the problem what it really is, we are but one special interest working against another special interest.

The American People won continued operation of some of our ports.

The new issue is maintaining operation of US Airlines. Some of you may have heard this on Lou Dobbs tonight. The Wackident is changing DOT aviation rules that will allow foreign entities to buy and control the day to day operations of our US Airlines.

First was the borders...throw them open and let anyone in.

Second it was the ports....let any terrorist sponsoring government control them.

Now it is our airports and airlines we have to try and save.

We are having all of these problems because of one thing...we have a traitor in the White House...who leads and directs the traitors in the US Congress.

America spoke loud and clear on the ports. That was too much for even those that would sell out everything else we have.

America has to speak loud and clear and soon to save our airlines. 160 Congressman have already signed legislation to stop the Maniac from allowing foreign control of US Airlines.

America has to continue to speak loud and clear on illegal immigration and let them know in no uncertain terms we want nothing or we only want enforcement and deportation.

The American Poor are already gone. Their future is absolutely hopeless under the current conditions. There are no jobs and soon there will be no money for a safety net and here's why:

The American National Debt was only $5.5 Trillion in 2001 with a budget surplus that stopped borrowings and created a means to start paying down the debt--right direction.

Today, the American National Debt is over $8 Trillion and will reach $9 Trillion this year...5 years later with a budget deficit of over $400 Billion this year with interest of over $200 Billion on the debt.

I won't take time now to do the math calculation for you, I'll just give you the basic story...if you exclude America's poor 13% and lower end middle class not in poverty but with no extra and adjust for the portion of the middle class that lives well but has no significant reserves who would have to reduce their standard of living to pay their share and eliminate half of the top 20% that will through their power base find means to protect themselves from their share of this debt....the debt per American Family of 4 with Assets will be $300,000 per family when the debt reaches $9 Trillion in a few months.

When you see the figure of $30,000 per capita...so figure $120,000 for a family of 4...that is not accurate because of those who have nothing like the poor, the lower end middle class, the portion of the middle class who has assets but no cash living well but with not enough savings to pay their share without liquidating and the number of families with assets to pay off the debt is dramatically reduced so for those with assets the pro rata share of the debt is dramatically magnified.

We are bankrupt.

We've been sold off and out for 5 years.

I don't even think US Congressman fully understand the gravity of the situation...mathematically.

40% of this debt is owed to foreign nations and foreign entities, the bulk of this is to Japan and China.

As some of us know, there are not 13,000,000 illegal aliens in the US, there are at least 50,000,000 counting their offspring or anchor babies.

One sixth our population is the result of illegal immigration allowed to drain on the other 5/6 of the population. We know this for a fact from all our research and "costs of illegal immigration".

We are embroiled in two wars we can't afford and can not win. Forget this "hoorah" bull about supporting our troops and the Wackident in a time of war. This isn't war. These were pre-emptive unjustified wars with no mission. I supported both of them as almost all Americans did because we believed what we were being told. We were told that Afghanistan and the Taliban were responsible for 9/11. Now we know for a fact that not one dollar of Afghan money has been linked to 9/11 and not one Afghan participated in it. Now we know that if you are a rogue terrorist group you can set up in this remote section of Afghanistan or Pakistan and no one even knows for sure what country you're in. Now we know for a fact that there were no WMDs in Iraq requiring our invasion to protect Americans. So why are we in these two wars? We are in these two wars to create turmoil in the middle east and to feed those who make money from war and to spend billions of money that the American People don't have and can't afford....so what was the real reason we invaded these two nations? To bankrupt the United States Government and increase the price of oil which further bankrupts the American People.

What you see is what we got. There is no other explanation for what is happening to the United States....but Treason at the Highest Level in the White House with this President, Vice President, a majority or more than half of the United States Senate and almost half of the United States House of Representatives...but not quite not fully not quite a majority in the House.

Let me ask you a question. If your home is on fire, and sparks are setting your grass on fire, do you apply all your energy to putting out the grass fire, or do you focus on putting the fire out in your house? What we're doing is chasing grass fires when we need to put all our attention on the source of the fire which is getting the Traitors out of the United States Government starting with the White House.

We have to IMPEACH BUSH AND CHENEY and we have to do it NOW.

There is no time for a long battle on illegal immigration. The United States Economy can not sustain it; the United States Government can not afford it; and the American People will not survive it.

We are collapsing....right now. This is not a doom's day story. We are collapsing this minute...and we have been for 5 years but most of us just realized it about a year ago...but in that year...just 12 months...the actions of this Presidency have taken in a so-called "good economic period" a national debt from $7 Trillion to what will be $9 Trillion by October the end of the federal fiscal year.

We are in the exponential phase of economic melt-down starting with the federal government.

We are being taken out economically by illegal labor competition through illegal immigration deflating our wages and salaries while increasing prices of all necessities including housing, insurance, local taxes, fuel, and utilities. Now add $300,000 of national debt incurred by the US Government in our names, those America Families that have jobs; that have equity in their homes; and some savings. We now owe this debt because we are the only ones with the means to pay it. Creditors will not look to those who already have nothing to pay it back, no, they will look to those who have something to pay it back and that is US who have something which means we not only have to pay back our share but all the share of those who can't because they already have nothing.

Illegal immigrants are not citizens the debt is not borrowed in their names. It is borrowed in the names of American Citizens.

There is no saving day down the pike on our current course. It is total and complete economic disaster for the American People.

We the People didn't do this. We the People have been betrayed and manipulated by Treason.

Until we face that fact as a nation and come to immediate grips with what is happening to the United States and who is responsible for it, we are doomed. This is not a prediction. This is not a conspiracy theory. It is a mathematical certainty that has been devised by this Presidency, this Administration and almost half of the US Congress.

You can no longer say, I support Bush and America. You know have to make choice. You can no longer say I support Bush, except for his immigration policy. You can no longer say I support Bush, except for his war policy. You can no longer say I support Bush, except for his free trade policy. You can no longer say I support Bush, except for his globalism policy. You can no longer say I support Bush, except for his big spender fiscal policy. You can no longer say I support Bush...at all.

This man, Cheney and the Cabinet....are not who we thought they were. They are in fact the complete opposite.

They are in fact Traitor Imposters in bed with foreign interests trying to take over the United States and then the World.

That is obvious from his immigration policy; his war policy; his free trade policy; his globalism policy; his ports policy; his airline policy; his open borders policy; his labor policy; his spending and debt policy; his bankruptcy policy; his torte reform policy; which are all together a Policy to End The United States by bankrupting US; by infiltrating US; by surrounding US at our borders, ports and airports; to occupy US to own US to control US to eliminate US.

We can not survive until 2009.

We have to take action immediately and remove this threat to both our nation and every American in it or we will be crushed by the weight of the burdens they have created to do just that to US.

We have to demand IMPEACHMENT AND REMOVAL FROM OFFICE OF BUSH AND CHENEY and make Dennis Hastert President of the United States now. He's not perfect but he controls the US House of Representatives where our one sole hope lies to save this nation and ourselves.

We have no choice but that one. Then, we can secure our borders, deport illegal aliens in accordance with our US Immigration Laws, withdraw from the World Trade Organization, cancel NAFTA, CAFTA, and every other FTA, start rebuilding our industrial complex, reduce population pressures that have artifically increased demand and prices, get our people back to work and our wages and salaries up where they should be in a free legal market, stop this outrageous spending of dollars we will never have to pay back on wars with no clear mission creating turmoil instead of peace, get our fiscal house in order, get our public servants on the payroll back in the business of serving our interests or else, and THEN we have a future...a difficult one...but one nonetheless.

Paying off $9 Trillion in debt will not be easy if we started today....but at least we will have a future to work on.

Restoring good relations with nations that should be our friends, but who are not, will not be easy....but at least we will be a nation of people speaking for ourselves and not being misrepresented by Traitors ruining the peace of the world in our names and in the process breeding new enemies of the American People and new hatred of US for decades to come.

This nonsense has to stop now.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

On WE HAVE LESS TO LOSE

You know, that kind of apathy is what has us where we are at...we have less to lose, I am not happy about it, but I guess I can survive, it's only ten percent of what I have...sure, and what is next. Honest hard working American citizens already work till June to pay the taxes at every level of government...just ten percent, and tell me, just what are you willing to give up without a fight next.

IF it is too easy, it is NOT going to work. Look, two or three people here, two or three people there can EASILY be dismissed. Like it or not, we live in the world of 30 second sound bites, and 24 hour news cycles, and unless you can win some of those, YOU ARE NOT GOING TO WIN.

The Minutement are having victories for one reason...someone in that organization is getting INK, and it is simple as that. I've made my suggestion, and it is a MASSIVE MARCH. Is that and inconvenience for many of us...SURE IS. Even from New York I am looking at a one way drive of about six hours, and I have to find parking, and there is the drive back because I'll want to keep expenses down....maybe a nap in a rest area along the way. But tell me, what is your way of life worth? When do we as the middle class DRAW THE LINE IN THE SAND and say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH and take a stand?

Critical infrastructure...one of them is already all but gone with both Ford and GM all but belly up laying dead in the streets of Detroit. Over forty million Americans without health coverage, but illegal aliens have all the medical attention they need as they take their newborn babies and families to the emergency rooms at our expense for every freaking hang nail that comes along. We in many cases cannot afford college for our kids, but we have all kinds of states giving ILLEGAL ALIENS in state tuition at every turn in the road.

I could go on, but you get the idea...phone calls and letters here and there are NOT GETTING THE JOB DONE. Small groups of protestors here and there are easily dismissed, swept under the proverbial rug. We, as Arlo Guthrie would say, need a MOVEMENT.

Pinto Bean

PS...I'd suggest many of you remember back to when 10,000 farmers and their tractors converged on Washington, DC when Washington was going to wipe out farm subsidies back a while ago (in the eighties). It took sacrifice, but those proud Americans made a march on Washington happen, and it stopped the legislation DEAD IN ITS TRACKS.
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

We hear you PintoBean. We understand what you're saying 100%.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I support a March 100%.

We just need to March for more than HB 4437 because that is legislation just like legislation we already have that is being totally ignored by the Executive Branch and this President which is why we're in the very sour dill pickle we're in now.

If the person in charge of enforcing the laws refuses to do so, then it doesn't matter what issue we March on, he won't enforce it. He'll delay, he'll file lawsuits, he'll just ignore the laws exactly like he's doing all the others.

You can lead a horse to water or take the water to him, but it won't make him drink.

That's the real issue of illegal immigration...it's not lack of laws. It's lack of a President enforcing our laws.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Not everybody can march on Washington. But there are ways we can work in our home districts.

Here's what we are doing next week.

www.unitedstates.fm/stop.htm

We are having a dual protest at Congressman David Dreier's office
    and Darrell Issa's office.

We have been trying to get people to put a spotlight on congress with little success.

We even spoke to a founder of the Minutemen, he had no knowledge of current events in Washington!

They will pass the amnesty while we either go to the border or yell at day laborers.

I saw that Frist introduced his Border protection Bill. It's a "Bait and Switch". It caught Lou Dobbs and John and Ken. The key is in the fine print:

There will be no side by side comparison!

Quoting from the Washington Times article:

"If the committee completes legislation with the guest-worker provisions that the House opposes, Mr. Frist said, he will substitute the committee's bill and withdraw his own."

http://www.washtimes.com/national/20060 ... -9746r.htm

The meeting of Specter's Committee on Monday the 27th will be nothing more than a formality, agreement has been reached and they are finalizing the language now.

The Orange County register article contains vital information that if correct; we are about to get slam dunked in the Senate!

http://www.ocregister.com/ocregister/ho ... 053340.php

It claims that final language of the current amnesty agreement is being drafted now to be voted on first thing the morning of the 27th. (Before the Senate goes into session) Claims at least a dozen supporters which will be enough to trump Frist's border protection bill, which Frist says he will withdraw http://www.washtimes.com/national/20060 ... -9746r.htm

We are going to have an amnesty come out of the Senate!

This thing could move and we will have an amnesty out of the House by perhaps April 7th before the Easter break!

The meeting of the Committee is scheduled early morning before the Senate goes into session. When the Committee submits their Bill, Frist will withdraw his Bill. This fact is covered in the Washington Times article above.

The final language or at least what actually passes out of the Senate will most likely be the McCain/Kennedy Bill. This is the White House Bill! Do you guys remember when McCain and Kennedy met with Karl Rove a year or so ago to draft this thing?

If something like McCain/Kennedy comes back from the Senate, the big danger is that Leadership waves a voluntary rule and lets it go to a floor vote.

They could let the Democrats carry this with only 15 Republican votes.

We now have two leaders partial to guest worker Majority Leader Bohner and Speaker Hastert. DeLay is gone, he was the roadblock.

They could let the Democrats carry this with only 15 Republican votes.

I know Leadership promised Tom Tancredo they won't do it. Politicians would never break a promise.

That's three of US!

Hi Judy:

I agree, the MARCH has to be about more than just one piece of legislation. We already have a law on the books to fine employers that hire illegal aliens, but it is rarely enforced. Though I would like to see a law that makes it a felony to help illegals, as I think that would put a serious road block out there for all these do good Catholic Church organizations.

So, that makes three of us in support of a March. I'm willing to work on this, and willing to donate to making it happen. If people are serious, and we want to launch a March, I'll start off the donation process with a committment of $100...who here is willing to match my donation. 5000 of us at $100 bucks a piece gives us a half of a million dollars to work with, and that is what we need....START UP CAPITAL. Anyone who serious wants to work towards making this happen can email me at my politcal email which is beltwaypintobean@aol.com We can do this, and I think it is time we do.

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

I will support the March!

For me to attend it needs to be scheduled after May.

Thanks!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast