Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just as I suspected....

Hi HD:

Your well written and informative article pretty well lays out just how I see this thing unfolding.

Once the Senate passes its version, the teeth will be GUTTED out of the bill passed in the Congress, and all the Congressman can claim they tried to stop it, and WALLA we are STUCK with 15 million illegal aliens on a legalized march to citizenship with millions more flooding across our Southern Border to take advantage of this stupidity.

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Sure we can all pick a date by consensus.

Hi Judy:

I'm willing to attend, willing to make protest signs, willing to call up my own elected officials once a date has been chosen to request and audience.

So, we have TWO MARCHERS! Who else is willing to get involved. It's a small start, but we have two marchers committed, and a budget of $100! Who else is willing to join in on this?

Email me beltwaypintobean@aol.com
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Pinto Bean,

If you spend a few months organizing, you could probably get 10,000 people to march in Washington like the farmers did. You could get maybe 1 million to march locally across the US. The problem is most Americans don't know they are about to get royally screwed. The media will not tell them. Even if 1 million Americans marched across the US, the media coverage would me minimal and slanted. A few will see us at protests and get interested. So many by the end of this year there will be 5 million on board.

You see you are up against a few thousand billionaires and multimillionaires. They have controlled this issue for 30 years. They control the government and media. They have invested many years and billions of dollars to get what they want. They are not going to give it up overnight. The port deal was easy to overturn because the globalists did not have much invested. This will be 20 times harder because they have much more invested.

The American people have been brainwashed that illegals are only poor people looking for a better like. To oppose them is racist. It will take us time to erase this brainwashing, and the media will be against us.

I don't see how you will be able to inform and motivate 1 million Americans to march on Washington DC this year.
    Next year I see it as a possibility. We need to be most effective with the resources we now have, and to me that means getting the people we now have to protest at local Congressional offices, say one time a month. Hopefully that will get more people interested so we can build up to have a march July 4th in DC with 10,000 or more Americans. We can even re-issue the Delcaration of Independence, 230 years after the first one. Ask the members of Tancredo's Immigration Reform Caucus to sign the Re-issue.

The ones that cannot make it to DC can protest locally. I think our goal this year should be 1 million Americans protesting on July 4th across the US.

After that we start working on the policians that are up for re-election. After the election then we start protesting Congessional offices again every month, leading to a national protest on July 4th, 2007. Hopefully then we can get 1 million Americans in DC for that one. And 10 million across the US. That is about what it will take to stop this. It will take the biggest protests the US has ever seen. Bigger than the Civil Rights and Vietnam protests.

Then expect after enforcement legislation start, riots will also start. The illegals and their supporters will not go quietly. Some riots might also start when we have large protests.

I have been deeply involved in this issue for 3 years, and this is exactly the score. Are you up for it?

Count me in....

I know what it takes, and I know that most are not willing to put their time, effort and money where it needs to be. Change takes effort, and it requires sacrifice, and that is a TOUGH one for people.

I offered up $100 dollars to get a March fund started, and would love to see every member of this organization match that committment. Do I have a $100 I can afford to give for this cause...not really, but I am astute enough to realize I CANNOT AFFORD NOT TO. We are talking our way of life here, and I know the tricks the other side employees.

We are taking jobs Americans do not want...not true, I am a landscaper, and lose work every day to illegal immigrants.

We are just poor folks trying to make a better life for ourselves, and if you oppose us, we will place the race card and label you a bigot. No, I am not a bigot, and I have a right, and a duty to protect my own better life. When you and 15 million other illegal aliens are willing to steal what is ours and make it yours, then you have to be stopped at all costs, and that does not make us racists.

I know the root cause of all of this is the wealthy and elite of our society, the millionaires and billionaires that are willing to stoop to any tricks, any deciet to protect their beloved CHEAP LABOR SOURCE. The illegal aliens know this as well, and are using this knowledge and the funding it affords to beat us at every step of the way...problem is, the middle class of America has now reached a point where our BACKS ARE AGAINST THE WALL, and we either fight or die....it really is that simple.

We have 5000 members here, and this organization DESPARATELY NEEDS FUNDING, not just for this march, but just to SURVIVE. I've run non profit organizations, and know how hard it is to get people to really make a donation. So, I am issueing this challenge to the members...look at what we are up against, and ask yourself what you can afford to do without this month so that you can contribute to the cause. Can you skip that Starbuck's coffee, or maybe eat meatloaf a few more nights than you had planned? Will you match my donation of $100?

How many out there are willing to organize a bake sale and send the money to this organization? How many of you are willing to go to your local parish or church and ask the minister to take up a special donation for this cause? How many of you are willing to go door to door or send out email requests to all your friends and family to support this? Like it or not, if we are going to turn the tide, we need to start by raising some SERIOUS CHUMP CHANGE!

Pinto Bean

and yes, I am up to it, so COUNT ME IN

Will you be working with the Minutmen and LAIR on this march? What about a web site to publicize it. Fill in the blanks and you have my $100.

Quote Originally Posted by TimBinh
    Will you be working with the Minutmen and LAIR on this march? What about a web site to publicize it. Fill in the blanks and you have my $100.
    I'd lvoe to work with the Minutemen on this march...will send them and email and see what they think. I don't need to be in charge of it, but if that is what it takes, willing to do so...still hoping to hear something from the folks here on the whole concept of a march on Washington, but nice to know between you and I that we have $200 committed to such a cause.

A website...not WEB savy here, but am blog savy, and more than willing to put up a blog. I also know where we can put up a message board for such a project, and willing to put in the effort to make that happen as well.
    Hopefully I'll get enough email interest (beltwaypintobean@aol.com) to form a committee to reach a consensus on a few things, and work towards moving the ball down the field.

Pinto Bean

Since Rumble at the Ranch is coming up in May what do you think about reinforcing that one ? What do you think ? It could be a practice run for the big one ? It's getting a lot of support. What do you think, PintoBean ?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Rumble at the ranch.

Hi Legal:

On the Rumble...I read about that event this morning here on the site, and have given them coverage on my blog. I like the idea, and want to explore the reality of trying to make it down to Texas...have to sell the wife on that one, as it would mean be away from home and business for at least a week, maybe ten days.

I like the idea of really trying to generate a LARGE turn out for that one. Especially since the local police there have a notorious record of keeping lawful protestors AWAY FROM THE RANCH...we all know how much BUSHY BOY loves his privacy, and it seems violating our constitutional rights is not a problem for the local police down there in Texas....might be a LOT harder to stop several thousand marchers than it would be to stop a small handful of a few hundred.

Anyone on this site researched the costs of say getting a bus or two? Or perhaps some of us could car pool down and share expenses...I have a nice little sports car with a KILLER STERIO that could seat four of us.

Pinto Bean

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123