Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If they have one...they got it in China...

MJ

I feel we may have a V I C T O R Y !!!!!!

Today I received a one page ad, with about 20 items on it.
    Dated June 11-17, 2006

I'm glad to report there is no Spanish on the ad.

I repeat! The Spanish is gone!!!!!!

I'm waiting for the large ad to come out to believe they changed their ways.
    I'm going to e-mail them and let them know I noticed the America Wal-Mart Ad.

Feedback Form

http://www.walmartstores.com/GlobalWMSt ... o?catg=221

If you would rather not provide us with this information, you may call us at 1-800-WAL-MART (1-800-925-627.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

DOn't count those chickens yet Dixie.

Today I not only got a bi-lingual ad but along with it I got a smaller booklet type ad THAT WAS ENTIRELY IN SPANISH! nOT A WORD OF ENGLISH TO BE FOUND.

I intend to be on the phone tomorrow and find out why. Called our local Walmart and theyplayed dumb....said they knew nothing.
    What Goes Around Comes Around

I shop at Target, Kroger and Central Market Dixie. My Walmart days are wayyyyyyyyyyy over.

Great job Dixie!
    I would love to see those ugly cement flop house monstrosities torn down and paved over. I hate these stores. They are like magnets for the riff-raff crowds. They sell cheap junk.
    I am not knocking anyone who is tight on money or wants to find a good bargin. But there are better places to buy, and if you shop around, there are better deals.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

saltydog,

That's just bad news!!!!! Durnit, you just blew out my glimmer of hope!!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    saltydog,

That's just bad news!!!!! Durnit, you just blew out my glimmer of hope!!

Dixie
    No...don't give up yet Dixie...stay the course!
    They're flying high now but their day is coming.

I still can't believe the flyer entirely in spanish. Threw me for a loop!
    They can do that but Geno's can't say order in english. Go figure.
    What Goes Around Comes Around

Dixie

I am also seething.

5 million jobs will be lost in the real estate related bust soon. How many of those jobs are held by illegals who work in the construction trades? A couple million? Wall-Mart will have couple million less patrons soon. They will get whats coming to them. They have screwed themselves. I hope this fact will bring you some comfort.

Mike why do you think there will be a real estate bust. I don't disagree with you, I just wonder what your logic is. My daughter just bought a condo in La Costa at what I thought was an extremely high price and I worry about her being upside down in her mortgage.
    It does look like we could be headed for a recession due to gas costs and a lot of the jobs these illegals take will be needed by American citizens if the jobs continue to exist at all. I just hope the real estate bubble doesn't burst too. I'm hoping for just a temporary slowdown.

andy,

I've been hearing the same thing. I know that they have been selling homes to anyone for the right price. I think people are going to start loosing these homes and there will be a glut on the market. These crazy high interest rates for high risk clients. I saw it in the 80's, with balloon payments. They will finance anybody for a price.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to Wal-Mart.
    I got a Tex-Mex ad today. Half in Spanish. I'm writing them another grumpy letter!

Please join me in writing a letter to them, for honoring the fathers of anchor babies this week.

What a lovely advertisement you sent to my home honoring the fathers of anchor babies and illegal alien procreation. Americans speak English but illegal aliens do not. What don't you understand about the Spanish advertisement? Every time I receive one of your La Raza-Mart ads, I'm throwing it strait in the trash and not shopping at your store. I'm also spreading the word about your un-American position. Your very disgruntled customer.

Also, my dear friend told me about one of your stores displaying the Mexican Flag. I thought your Position Policy said “American Flag”. How long is it going to take you to find it and pull it down? I’m sure Lou Dobbs and others would love a picture of that. I’ll give you 2 weeks to find it. Happy Hunting.

Dixie