Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Truism,

Boycott or not, that's your choice. However, that does not mean you have to like it and that does not mean you should not complain.

Also the ad will be displayed on WMs website on Saturday. The 27th is the first day of the sale. I'll post a link when I see it posted.

Then everyone can get it strait from the horse's mouth.

Dixie
    If millions of illegals and their sympathizers can boycott without effect upon the American economy, how do you espect a few thousand or so people to have any effect via a boycott?

It would be one thing if we were talking bout boycotting in the million against one particular company. But to say your going to boycott Wal-Mart and McDonalds and boaster that this action will show them, is rediculous.

All I'm trying to get at is, focus on things that are feasible. Boycotting is not the answer here.

My ENTIRE Kmart ad comes in Spanish every month!
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi

We've had the best and worse today. Ken Lay was found guilty but the senate passed that God awful bill. John McCain was on Larry King last night and Larry King made the statement that more than 70% of Americans favor this senate bill. That's just not true. The media and the government treat us like mushrooms they keep us in the dark and feed us bull sh__.

Quote Originally Posted by KM
    Here here JustSayNo...it's too bad we have so many bleeding hearts in this country...and now we're suffering because of them right now...

And last I checked..those "Death to Gringo" signs were meant for them as well...

Some will never learn until it's too late and we end up fighting just like 1861...
    You really think Americans have the fortitude for another 1861, KM?? So far from what I've seen, read and heard - the majority is too fearful, PC and are planning on running toward the hills.

To participate in another 1861 will mean a few would be standing alone.

Put away your suicidal tendencies.
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Who is in control?

Thanks Dixie from a veteran with 24 years of military service including combat.

Re: Who is in control?

Quote Originally Posted by mrmiata7
    Thanks Dixie from a veteran with 24 years of military service including combat.
    Welp, you've got me dwarfed on the active duty thing. 24 years to 4 years. People like you make me wish I would have stayed in even longer than I did
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

<<<<<<<If millions of illegals and their sympathizers can boycott without effect upon the American economy, how do you espect a few thousand or so people to have any effect via a boycott?>>>>

That was one day and I don't think it was millions - and I am not sure just how many really boycotted. Also the illegals don't spend as much money in our economy as Americans do. That is one of the negatives of the illegals. The money they make is sent back home.

They do spend money at Wal Mart, grocery stores, etc. - but a one day boycott isn't going to hurt anyone and a one day boycott by the illegals certainly isn't.

I do agree that a few thousand is not going to do the job. We have to all get together, and it will take millions to do it.

But as to being feasible, it is only not feasible if we can't get together.

I actually think boycotting or 'defensive spending' is the only thing that will work.

We can vote out the miscreants in November - but we have seen the Senate, anyway and the President pay no attention to our wishes.

We need to vote and this time it may be the last one if we aren't careful -

But to continue to give your hardearned money to people that are using it to destroy our children's future is just plain insanity.

Voting out the lawmakers might work and needs doing.

But withholding our money and keeping more of it for ourselves is the only thing that will definitely work - but one day won't do it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

mrmiata7,

Glad I could stand up for my millitary. I'm way to patriotic not too.

Truism and nntrixie,

I've worked in accounting and if we can effect the sales revenue of a store/company they will go ape. If sales of just one store drops say 5% and there are no economic indicators to justify the drop, that will get their attention. Even a small drop in sales sends some Sales managers running with their hair on fire. We really need to send them letters telling them we are boycotting them. Otherwise they will start firing managers, or changing advertisement in an effort to fix the problem. They need to realize it's a customer initiated boycott, which is effecting sales and what they are doing that has caused the customer reaction. That drop in revenue would get the the attention of share holders too.

True, our economic power is way greater than illegals or their supporters. Also, illegals et al do not shop in the same places we do. Wal-Mart may be common ground but an illegal would not even be waited on in some high-end department stores because they don't speak English. Also, we do not spend our money in Spanish only stores, which are abundant on the other side of the tracks.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think withholding our money from them will work. It has to.

One of the reasons I advocated boycotting poultry was because right now poultry is really jittery because of bird flu. Their sales are a little off and we could have made the difference.

I actually think we did get their attention - but we need someone 'with the microphone' to get the message out for us.

I can count on one hand the number of items I have purchased from Walmart.

1st - they are not cheaper. Krogers 10 for 10 beats the pants off of them. I buy a lot of kroger brands.

2nd - I am afraid I will catch a disease - Every store is just plain filthy.

3rd - I hate all of the out of control children running around like animals and I find shoppers to be rude and classless.

4th - I HATE EVERTHING THEY STAND FOR - WHY WOULD YOU GIVE THESE JOKERS YOUR MONEY???

You can find whatever you need for a good price - elsewhere.

I saw an Iminent domain lawsuit was being filed against Walmart in a small town somewhere in the US
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast