Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I missed most of both of them, do you know if they are going to show them over? and did the Dems talk about illegal immigration?
    Depending on where you live---it might be on again---look at ABC.

NO questions to the Dems about illegals!!!

I am sure that pretty quick, the debate will be available on You Tube if it is not being shown again in your area.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Hillary definetly lost this one.

She played defense most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I missed most of both of them, do you know if they are going to show them over? and did the Dems talk about illegal immigration?
    Depending on where you live---it might be on again---look at ABC.

NO questions to the Dems about illegals!!!

I am sure that pretty quick, the debate will be available on You Tube if it is not being shown again in your area.
    Thanks Bren!! I knew they would not force the dems to speak of illegal immigration
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I still can't get over the "1 night 2 parties" theme... in my book they should have came up with a better "quote".. maybe "Reps VS Dems" or.. heck ANYTHING other then "1 night 2 parties". It touches base with something unmentionable...

How can these people talk about our economy and NOT talk ablout the illegals in this country? Maybe there's a lot more I don't understand. Do democrats not care about illegal immigration? Is it not an issue for them?

xyz
    Romney will not be pro-abortion, anti-gun if he is elected
    He has been anti-illegal in every instance..
    Wyoming is a Pro-Gun..Anti-Illegal State ..and Wyoming is familiar with Mormons..being close neighbors..Wyomings has many legal and illegal immigrants and therefore has a very good understanding of the problem.
    Arizona, Idaho, Southern Montana, Nevada, Colorado and ..parts of Oregon are Mormon influenced..including Southern California..where Duncan comes from
    Wyoming is a very important win for Romney, Thompson, Hunter..Try President, Vice President and Secretary of Defense..or some such combination..Because Romney can take the NE, the West and Thompson can carry the South..Texas..is problematic but ..Thompson might play there as well..
    The Old JFK/LBJ formula..

Immigration Not An Issue

Apparently immigration is not an issue for democrats. This could backfire.

I just say the following headline:

Huck and Chuck hit the trail in New Hampshire

That sounds a little foul, doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by totallybeachin
    How can these people talk about our economy and NOT talk ablout the illegals in this country? Maybe there's a lot more I don't understand. Do democrats not care about illegal immigration? Is it not an issue for them?
    Funny thing is, they ALWAYS jump on the "fight for the middle class" bandwagon.. I.E. they are full of hot air. IA's are KILLING the middle class, and the dems pretty much want an open border and pure amnesty... Dems != middle class... plain and simple.

Tomorrow Night's debate on Fox should be good----as McCain will be coming back pi$$ed after tonight!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

They just showed a poll for what was important to Dems:

--Economy

--Healthcare

--Immigration

Yet, they ignore it!!