Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Well , I just saw the whole repub debate on immigration

McClown and Rudi ate their lunch and proved they are open
    borders wackos

Thompson and Romney hit home runs

Ron Paul made some very good points on handouts to illegals

Huck played the Gomer
    I agree. Romney and Thompson were both good. They really nailed down McAmnesty and Rudy on amnesty. Anyone watching could clearly see that they both support amnesty. The split screens added dramatic effect. I liked it.....it was like: Do they get to stay? Answer the question...ANSWER THE QUESTION.

Funny, McAmnetsy was trying to argue that paying a fine was not what his plan meant to exclude amnesty....then when Rudy was debating he claimed that paying a fine WAS what made his policy NOT amnesty!!
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

It was great when both Romney and Thompson went after them---especially McCain----as McCain could not lie through his teeth.

Actually, Romney was a little more aggressive on the stage regarding this issue----then Tom was at some points----I was surprised!!! Tom left them interrupt him too many times---or would not force his way into the argument, but Romney did not hold back!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    McClown and Rudi ate their lunch and proved they are open
    borders wackos
    Good one! I just watched it also, that hug-fest with the dems was nauseating...I thought Huckleberry was going to kiss Hillary on the lips. My favorite was Thompson, I'm starting to really like him.
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Banned
    I think the main question all week was Romney making
    his position clear

I think he did tonight , They have to leave

no amnesty means no they do not get to pay a fine and stay
    in the country

Its too bad Duncan wasn't there. He would have CLEANED HOUSE on immigration.

Thompson was the only one to use the term "attrition." He actually said it a couple of times.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by Delta7757
    Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Dick Morris and Linda Sanchez on Fox just announced Romney as winner of debate
    REALLY???? That is a shocker----as ABC was trying to tell us that it was McCain----even though all of us were watching it----and know for a FACT that it was not McCain!!!
    I was surprised too, even the other analyzer(?) said Romney won.
    I liked the comment Romney made about McCain's jabs being"kind of interesting, but unnecessary". It wasn't so much the comment as his delivery that cracked me up. And at one point when he was going after McCain on the amnesty issue, McCain got that crazed look on his face like he was getting ready to crack. I was hoping the moment had arrived where he'd lose his sanity and call Romney an a**h*le or something. He let me down as usual.

I thought Thompson was in very good form, and I actually enjoyed Ron Paul. He's a breath of fresh air, in my opinion.

When the Democrats first started talking they seemed so dazed and confused, I wondered if they'd just returned from smoking a joint in the parking lot. t was a little disconcerting hearing normally articulate people saying, "uh" or "um" every other word. Then when they finally got it together they all jumped on the "change" bandwagon and tortured us with their generic vision for our future. "Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes...." is still rattling around in my head. Maybe they could adapt that for their convention song.

Quote Originally Posted by Saki
    Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Dick Morris and Linda Sanchez on Fox just announced Romney as winner of debate
    REALLY???? That is a shocker----as ABC was trying to tell us that it was McCain----even though all of us were watching it----and know for a FACT that it was not McCain!!!
    I was surprised too, even the other analyzer(?) said Romney won.
    I liked the comment Romney made about McCain's jabs being"kind of interesting, but unnecessary". It wasn't so much the comment as his delivery that cracked me up. And at one point when he was going after McCain on the amnesty issue, McCain got that crazed look on his face like he was getting ready to crack. I was hoping the moment had arrived where he'd lose his sanity and call Romney an a**h*le or something. He let me down as usual.

I thought Thompson was in very good form, and I actually enjoyed Ron Paul. He's a breath of fresh air, in my opinion.

When the Democrats first started talking they seemed so dazed and confused, I wondered if they'd just returned from smoking a joint in the parking lot. t was a little disconcerting hearing normally articulate people saying, "uh" or "um" every other word. Then when they finally got it together they all jumped on the "change" bandwagon and tortured us with their generic vision for our future. "Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes...." is still rattling around in my head. Maybe they could adapt that for their convention song.
    No kidding huh, the dems floored themselves so bad. Good catch

Hey Hill, don't bogart..

Quote Originally Posted by totallybeachin
    Interesting that when they showed the poll from Facebook asking which issue do you wish the dem's speant more time on Economy was 44% followed by Enviroment at 17%, followed by immigration at 15%, but the reported said people wanted to hear more about the economy followed by HEALTHCARE, which came in at 13%. Then she changed the subject and the screenshot of the poll went away. I swear, I hate this V******V.
    I caught that, too, and it really ticked me off. If it was ranked that high it should not only have been mentioned by that twit, it should have been addressed during the debate.

Edited to add: I was also ticked off that Charles Gibson's sidekick didn't pin Huckster down on the timeline for his "touchback" provision. When he originally asked the question he included that, but Huckster deftly sidestepped it and wasn't called on it. He could have been hung right then and there.

MW
    Bear wrote:

Its too bad Duncan wasn't there. He would have CLEANED HOUSE on immigration.

Thompson was the only one to use the term "attrition." He actually said it a couple of times.
    I agree, Hunter would have eaten them alive on immigration.

As for Thompson, he was a little confused with the order of things, wasn't he? If I'm not mistaken he said "enforcement through attrition" twice vice attrition through enforcement (he had the right idea though).

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    As for Thompson, he was a little confused with the order of things, wasn't he? If I'm not mistaken he said "enforcement through attrition" twice vice attrition through enforcement (he had the right idea though).
    LOL, did he really? Haha. Well, at least he said it, if not in the right order

These guys need to pay more attention when reading our threads on ALIPAC

See you at the signing!!