Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Thompson was a class act tonight

He really stuck it to Rudi and Mc C

I think that Romney did an EXCELLENT job----he was getting attacked from every direction-----and STILL gave great answers and remained very professional.

His answers regarding healthcare, economy, oil, etc.----were right on. He truly is a very smart man with great business sense.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by Saki
    Quote Originally Posted by Delta7757
    Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Quote Originally Posted by Delta7757
    Dick Morris and Linda Sanchez on Fox just announced Romney as winner of debate
    REALLY???? That is a shocker----as ABC was trying to tell us that it was McCain----even though all of us were watching it----and know for a FACT that it was not McCain!!!
    I was surprised too, even the other analyzer(?) said Romney won.
    I liked the comment Romney made about McCain's jabs being"kind of interesting, but unnecessary". It wasn't so much the comment as his delivery that cracked me up. And at one point when he was going after McCain on the amnesty issue, McCain got that crazed look on his face like he was getting ready to crack. I was hoping the moment had arrived where he'd lose his sanity and call Romney an a**h*le or something. He let me down as usual.

I thought Thompson was in very good form, and I actually enjoyed Ron Paul. He's a breath of fresh air, in my opinion.

When the Democrats first started talking they seemed so dazed and confused, I wondered if they'd just returned from smoking a joint in the parking lot. t was a little disconcerting hearing normally articulate people saying, "uh" or "um" every other word. Then when they finally got it together they all jumped on the "change" bandwagon and tortured us with their generic vision for our future. "Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes...." is still rattling around in my head. Maybe they could adapt that for their convention song.
    I thought that McCain was going to lose it too!!! He got the crazed look, plus started saying the stupid things-----and he is really desperate as New Hampshire is his ONLY hope!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

I did like this format though, and I wish that they were all done in this format.

Tomorrow night's debate on Fox should be interesting as well-----as McCain will be even more fired up!!

Maybe he will say FU to Romney!!!

John Edward's constant blinking bothered me to the point that I started blinking insanely like him.

Wasn't McCain the one who snapped and swore at Cornyn (I believe) during the middle of this summer's amnesty debate?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Wasn't McCain the one who snapped and swore at Cornyn (I believe) during the middle of this summer's amnesty debate?
    Yep, that was him!!! That is why I said what I did!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcer
    John Edward's constant blinking bothered me to the point that I started blinking insanely like him.
    I didn't notice.

I know there are other issues in NH, but I hope Romney doesn't back off on criticizing McCain's long support of amnesty, despite McCain's transparent line that "you can run as many attack ads as you want...but I have never supported amnesty" nonsense.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    I know there are other issues in NH, but I hope Romney doesn't back off on criticizing McCain's long support of amnesty, despite McCain's transparent line that "you can run as many attack ads as you want...but I have never supported amnesty" nonsense.
    Can you believe that Fox News is now saying that McCain won the debate?????