Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Global Warming is next topic.

Carbon tax, good or bad idea?

Global Warming

They're on their favorite topic, now, global warming. They probably won't get around to illegal immigration. They can talk about this subject for hours non stop. It's safe.

The fact that the Dems ALWAYS mention "fighting for the middle class" makes me dry heave.. You can't have amnesty/open borders and middle class..

Hillary can't stop blaming George Bush. Memo to Hillary: Bush is not running for president.

I just caught up reading all the post. Was busy watching the debate.
    Good discussion, good debate!
    All this is fairly new to me. I have never watched a debate before so I like the 2 parties, 1 night theme. Let's me see both sides.
    My question si, why don't they ask both parties the SAME questions? Why do they have different ones? Doesn't seem like more sense to hear how they ALL feel on the SAME topics. Kinda like a side by side compairison.

Two Debates

I also like the two debate/1 night format.

Quote Originally Posted by totallybeachin
    All this is fairly new to me. I have never watched a debate before so I like the 2 parties, 1 night theme. Let's me see both sides.
    My question si, why don't they ask both parties the SAME questions? Why do they have different ones? Doesn't seem like more sense to hear how they ALL feel on the SAME topics. Kinda like a side by side compairison.
    We always ask the same thing----why don't they ask both parties the same questions. It seems, that for some reason, they like to go easy on the Dems!! They never ask them any questions regarding the illegals!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by totallybeachin
    Same questions... that makes TOO much sense

I missed most of both of them, do you know if they are going to show them over? and did the Dems talk about illegal immigration?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

No questions about immigration.

They don't want to touch this issue.