Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcer
    Details please, for those who don't have cable TV.
    Check CNN Lou Dobbs Tonight website in a little while to read the transcript, if they're even able to decipher her loony tunes!!!

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/lou.dobbs.tonight/

Yep...Lou tore her a new ___hole!!! What an irrational racist!!!

Lou let her get away with spewing her own hate speech and did nothing to stop her. I'm afraid he's not very good with these types of debates. No mention of the costs to the American people, the rise of illegal alien gang violence, the numbers of dead and injured by unlicensed, uninsured illegal drivers, etc. Just quotes saying how much HE ADMIRES the illegals. Oh brother, gimme a break, I think anyone of us here could have torn her to shreds. He was just way too polite and let her walk all over him.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    Well she just flat out stated that she is against free speech.
    That, AND... she is willing to tarnish by association or mere acquaintance as well. Just because Lou interviews some person or representative of an organization, doesn't mean that he endorses their views necessarily.
    I'd be willing to bet that Janet has done more interviews on CNN than she has on MSNBC as an example....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hey - did she even get to mention her url for her new "nclr gets to cherry pick free speech" website?
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Banned
    I think I'd rather listen to the Hillary cackle

reptile09: I tend to agree. Glenn Beck handles those better. I wish it was him face-to-face with Janet. He wouldn't let any BS slip by...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by reptile09
    Lou let her get away with spewing her own hate speech and did nothing to stop her. I'm afraid he's not very good with these types of debates. No mention of the costs to the American people, the rise of illegal alien gang violence, the numbers of dead and injured by unlicensed, uninsured illegal drivers, etc. Just quotes saying how much HE ADMIRES the illegals. Oh brother, gimme a break, I think anyone of us here could have torn her to shreds. He was just way too polite and let her walk all over him.
    Don't you realize that is part of his strategy??? He let her make a complete fool of herself as a screaming irrational racist!!! Did you notice how she was shaking???

Okay, tomorrow or tonight we should call our Senators and Representatives and demand our dollars back that have gone to LaRaza. We need to tell them that Janet was on CNN, threatening Lou Dobbs with his job and that she is meeting with the head to stifle free speech that goes against her wants and desires. Say hate speech enough and she thinks we will cower. LaRaza - THE RACE, need we say more.

We need to email and call supporting Lou Dobbs and she leaked out Glenn Beck. Man, McCain gets in or any Democrat and talk radio and these shows are on the chopping block.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Hey - did she even get to mention her url for her new "nclr gets to cherry pick free speech" website?
    Not that I heard!

Banned
    Nope , he sure didn't

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast