Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

She is a total idiot. You want code words? How about vigilante group? Racist? She kept saying, "Because SPLC & ADL said so".
    Che Guevara wears a picture of ME on his t-shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    I'd be willing to bet that Janet has done more interviews on CNN than she has on MSNBC as an example....
    I know. She was just talking non stop for like 8 minutes too. She's starting to get really unstable too.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Actually, I think the very best debater for this scenario would be Michelle Malkin - she's got all the ducks in a row, and just hammers relentlessly.
    I want to see that...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

She said that Chris Simcox chases illegal immigrants with his gun! What a vicious lie! Chris needs to sue this Insane woman.

I have a good friend and coworker that is a veteran, an Engineer, and a very respectable flag flying Hispanic American. I've known him for years and we have very open discussions. I asked him what he thought about La Raza and he said he would never have any association that kind of group. He said that their actions against free speech were pretty scary. He also said that he thought that they could easily become a violent organization.

Bummer. I was kind of hoping he would make me feel better about it.
    Why does our govt fund this group?

The man is on night after night, with guest after guest and she had a few charts and some claims on her website. Do they really think that this is helping them? This will makes Americans mad.

Lou will deal with her tomorrow on his show I hope. Her comments will be dissected throughly I do hope.

They skipped commercials and everything. This was good.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Murguia is a hate mongerer...and she is coming off as a stark, raving, lunatic!

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    Hey - did she even get to mention her url for her new "nclr gets to cherry pick free speech" website?
    Nope , he sure didn't
    Well if she was allowed to and forgot then she really messed up.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

GFC
    Hard for a man to argue with a woman.

She is not gathering sympathy for illegal aliens, but she sure is making the American public furious. How dare she tell us we cannot use the word "invaders." Cross a border illegally, and steal identities and forge documents. Sounds like invaders to me.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast