Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ShockedinCalifornia
    their own massive screaming vile illegal immigration street protests of April 10 2006 in 102 American cities?!! Threatening and demanding from us! Then, that just wasn't enough to satisfy them so they had more and more for the rest of the year and they are planning more in the future!
    Which will only alienate more and more Americans! From what I remember, their protests had a negative effect.

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Sippy's right on too.
    she (LaRaza) are the foot soldiers for carrying out Calderon's directions to do exactly what she did tonight
    Calderon is coming and she wants to look like a (goofball) crusader for him and his henchmen as well as fling sh*t around the day before Super Tues.

Her placards reminded me of Jay Leno's "Headlines".
    Reading from the back and just as stupid.

I don't think Lou will have time to deal with this until after the election returns but he probably will soon after.

I don't know if anyone else has noticed how many times LaRaza cleans up their web site. Back in June someone on another forum was telling someone to hurry and go to their web site because they were taking things off of it. I went to their web site and at that time they had their mantra something like "Everything for the race, not of the race nothing". I noticed this was shortly removed. I know I have seen on their site that they support Mecha, I don't see it now. Mecha is definately a racist group that preaches genocide of white europeans in the area they describe as Atzlan.

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    OG

I believe Arizona is a right to carry state and you do not
    need a permit to carry a gun

but I do know that all members of mcdc that do carry have
    been backround checked and vetted
    Arizona and Texas are right to carry states.
    Yes, MM members undergo background checks.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

here is the link. i would have cut and pasted like i have in the past,
    but this is just too long to post on here

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ ... dt.01.html

and as far as who at CNN she has plans to talk with, here is that part of the convo

DOBBS: Oh, you're not going to make certain at all.
    MURGUIA: We are meeting -- I already have a meeting with CNN worldwide president...
    DOBBS: Jim Walton.
    MURGUIA: ... Mr. Jim Walton...
    DOBBS: Right.
    MURGUIA: ... to talk to him about this.
    DOBBS: He's a good man to start with.
    MURGUIA: Well, we're going to hold you accountable. We're going to hold the other networks accountable.
    DOBBS: And what are you going to do?
    MURGUIA: We're going to ask them to remove these kinds of representatives...
    DOBBS: So you want me -- you want me fired?
    MURGUIA: Not you. I said these representatives, who are tied to vigilante and hate groups, as documented by the ADL or by the Southern Poverty Law Center. They have no place on the airwaves.

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by sgt_shlitz
    She is a total idiot. You want code words? How about vigilante group? Racist? She kept saying, "Because SPLC & ADL said so".
    Yea... and there code word is COMPREHENSIVE FOR AMNESTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    These people are unbelieveable!!!! They will do and say anything to get what they want!!!!!! We need to fire those that hold seats in our goverment... local, state and federal...who IGNORE the American people and take our country back!!!!!!! We need to look at their records and SEE THROUGH THE LIES!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    OG

I believe Arizona is a right to carry state and you do not
    need a permit to carry a gun

but I do know that all members of mcdc that do carry have
    been backround checked and vetted
    Arizona and Texas are right to carry states.
    Yes, MM members undergo background checks.

Dixie
    The nerve of these people!! What about all the illegal alien gangs that are coming across our borders DAILY???!!!!! Why didn't she mention that fact??!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

I just sent the following email to the N.C. chapter of the ACLU and included a few "tidbits" from Ms. Murguia.

I am going to forward your statement, "The ACLU is absolutist on free speech. We believe the best answer to offensive speech is more speech", with which I totally agree, to Janet Murguia at NCLA. who, just this evening, during a guest appearance on Lou Dobbs Tonight, made some rather startling comments about free speech. As the President and CEO of NCLA , she seems to believe that certain speech can and should be prohibited, and is attempting to do so. I have included a few comments of interest, all of which can be reviewed at: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ ... dt.01.html

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    At one point Murguia, the LaRaza priestess, began trying to blame Lou for inciting a rise in hate crimes against Hispanics....because he interviews people who have a different viewpoint on how to deal with illegal immigration. She and La Raza use the FBI stats : a 23% increase from 2005 (522) and 2006 (571).
    I wonder if Janet Murguia has considered that the spike in crimes against hispanics could be affected by the increase in the numbers of hispanics in the country.