Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Another similar thread. Read all of the comments. Get ideas and then bulldoze forward to stop these groups who get dollars from us. How could the government of the United States allow us to fund these groups? They can talk but must we pay their way to insult us. Raise your own dollars for this garbage. Try a tin cup for starters.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-102019.html

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamtnwoman
    Quote Originally Posted by reptile09
    Lou let her get away with spewing her own hate speech and did nothing to stop her. I'm afraid he's not very good with these types of debates. No mention of the costs to the American people, the rise of illegal alien gang violence, the numbers of dead and injured by unlicensed, uninsured illegal drivers, etc. Just quotes saying how much HE ADMIRES the illegals. Oh brother, gimme a break, I think anyone of us here could have torn her to shreds. He was just way too polite and let her walk all over him.
    Don't you realize that is part of his strategy??? He let her make a complete fool of herself as a screaming irrational racist!!! Did you notice how she was shaking???
    This is very true, Lou, lets her talk, the more she talks, the worse she looks, he does this on purpose..but..I would love someone to put her in her place.
    And the best part is this...
    I can only hope that all those voters out there...watching Lou...can see that if we get, McCain, Obama or HIll...THIS..Laraza bi#$% will probably be holding a position in Washington...just brace yourself, because in time it would be a "hate crime" to even mention that word "ILLEGAL"...

GFC
    Lou needs to read up on the book verbal judo.

http://books.google.com/books?id=2jJemY ... -thumbnail

Now that I think back on it, she never really went into what the specifics of "hate speech" in the media were. What terms exactly, other than invaders? I don't get it. She spewed the same few sentences over and over, using the names of three guests on CNN over and over. And if she really wants to hold people accountable, let's just dig up some of the footage and pics of the illegal amnesty demonstrations of the past....images of American flags waved upside down, signs promoting Aztlan, speeches BY her cohorts about old white Europeans won't be here long.......let's really slap the crap back in her face.
    "Remember the Alamo!"

Banned
    Illegal alien
    Illegal immigrant
    Invader
    undocumented alien

All hate speech to them

Quote Originally Posted by krazynbama
    Now that I think back on it, she never really went into what the specifics of "hate speech" in the media were. What terms exactly, other than invaders? I don't get it. She spewed the same few sentences over and over, using the names of three guests on CNN over and over. And if she really wants to hold people accountable, let's just dig up some of the footage and pics of the illegal amnesty demonstrations of the past....images of American flags waved upside down, signs promoting Aztlan, speeches BY her cohorts about old white Europeans won't be here long.......let's really slap the crap back in her face.
    That would have been nice but it has gotten so that anything that is good for our fight is not PC
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

It's on her stupid website. Both "anchor baby" and "invasion" are now hate words. Also "swarm" and "horde" are hate words.

So if there's a bunch of moquitos outside, according to The Race you must say "wow, that's a very large accumulation of mosquitos I see". Otherwise, the NCLR hate speech police will come beat you up.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Of course, her strategy relies upon the overused 'just throw an accusation and be sure to repeat the buzzwords' in order to gain traction with the idea.
    However, I don't believe Lou's words to be 'hate speech'. Further, just because one or two non-profit organizations say such thing is 'hate speech' (leaving aside the issue of whether they are driven by their OWN agenda in "identifying" said infractors...) doesn't necessarily make it so. It is very likely many other organizations - maybe even the DoJ - would disagree about the specific content. As a matter of fact, if it truly WERE hate speech, the DoJ would have already acted on the problem. It clearly is not, and LaRaza needs to just learn how to 'deal with it'.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    That hag just proves there is a catagory below moron

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Illegal alien
    Illegal immigrant
    Invader
    undocumented alien

All hate speech to them
    And one minuteman carrying a gun, which I might add in alot of states is legal....did he shoot anyone , did he threaten anyone.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast