Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

In my neck of the woods the vehicles of choice are Hummers,Navigators and Escalades.
    I was driving to the store on day a few months ago and was stuck behind a brand new pick-up with TONS of custom chrome work on it that was hauling so much debris in the bed and in a pull-behind trailer thingy that it was riding REALLY low to the ground from the weight,but the part that made me scared was the trailer thing was swerving all over the lane.The driver was doing around 40 mph in a 50 mph area,I can only imagine what the trailer would have been like if he'd gone the speed limit.I pulled over to call the police but the recording took so long (first in english then spanish-no option you have to listen to both!)that the guy was long gone.
    Someone mentioned about bad service at fast food places,I'd take that over what I got to experience once (Not to gross anyone out) I went to a fast food joint a couple years ago that sort of changed my life-one of the employees ACTUALLY handling the food BARE HANDED had a weeping,severe burn on her hand that she had gotten within the past half hour from the looks of it.When it was pointed out to the manager by me they just said"we'll get her to put on a bandage".This was a lesion about 2 inches long on the webbing between her thumb and index finger.My Mom -God love her -talks REALLY loud said to the manager "you'll be dang lucky if the health department doesn't get called on that", EVERYONE in the line behind us was alerted as well as the whole restaurant.So now on road trips while everyone else gets fast food I go to the closest grocery and get Twinkies and milk.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfbaby
    EVERYONE in the line behind us was alerted as well as the whole restaurant
    This is the KEY issue when "exposing" problem such as fast junk food when in person. I do not eat FF any more, but do go trolling from time to time to raise a little heck

I am a cheap SOB, and pack my own lunch. But that also frees up an hour or so to play naughty little tricks. Today, I made sure an Allstate agent got my message that his companies sponsorship of laraza was not acceptable to the awake people in the US. I also have a few ffood places I like to harrass from time 2 time. Lunch rush hour is the BEST time (largest number of people in line to hear what is said). One of the ffood places I can no longer target like this (or it is more difficult), because after they were "hit" a few times, they put all of the spanish speaking people in the kitchen (at least in the times I have chosen to check in on them).

H.

Anything you can do to make life more difficult for the illegal alien job thiefs and their enablers/exploiters is much appreciated.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ask your contractor if they do criminal background checks
    on ALL people coming to your house. If they are hiring illegals,
    they won't call back.

I was reading in the local paper about a condo whose roof failed inspection and it cost them $150,000 to redo it. The contractors team consisted of illegals. I am sure that other people who live in condos will make sure their buildings do not make the same costly mistake. Articles like that will help stop them from getting many jobs.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    What gets me is then they can't understand why Americans can't have what they do.
    Yeah, twenty-five bucks, cash, to mow a small lawn ain't too bad. There isn't a lot of potential liability in it, as in some types of contracting (namely, general contracting). So let the good times roll, amigos! Its cuerveza time!
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

Quote Originally Posted by Husker
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfbaby
    EVERYONE in the line behind us was alerted as well as the whole restaurant
    This is the KEY issue when "exposing" problem such as fast junk food when in person. I do not eat FF any more, but do go trolling from time to time to raise a little heck

I am a cheap SOB, and pack my own lunch. But that also frees up an hour or so to play naughty little tricks. Today, I made sure an Allstate agent got my message that his companies sponsorship of laraza was not acceptable to the awake people in the US. I also have a few ffood places I like to harrass from time 2 time. Lunch rush hour is the BEST time (largest number of people in line to hear what is said). One of the ffood places I can no longer target like this (or it is more difficult), because after they were "hit" a few times, they put all of the spanish speaking people in the kitchen (at least in the times I have chosen to check in on them).

H.
    I don't eat at fast food places anymore but the thought of going in and ordering a large list of items and when they bring them to the counter just say I changed my mind, I don't want it...by... see ya...by
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Two years and my hail-damaged roof has not been replaced because I can't find people who don't hire illegals -

Now Someone Up There must be watching cause you guys know how much rain we have had in Texas this year and so far - not a leak.

Something I saw yesterday kinda took the wind out of me. The small town where our home is has few illegals - although they are more and more.

The lawn mowing is usually done by kids and Daddy's mowers or the retired me with their John Deere's and little carts behind them.

Our neighbor was one of those old men who didn't just supplement his income, doing yard work was his income for many years. He no longer does his own yard, health too bad. I heard a mower at his house, looked down there, and an illegal was doing his yard. Now that upset me. He knows that others need these jobs and that kids and older people need this money - but he would rather hire an illegal. It wasn't because he couldnt' find anyone - the kid across the street from me does lawns.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123