Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: We have lost.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We have lost.

People we have lost. The senate is going to pass their bill and like Lou said today what idiot would admit that they have been here less than 2 years. In the next 10 years we will have more than 30 million and after that the next 10 years we will have 50 million. Then I guess after it's too late they will try to do something after making over half the population of Mexico American citizens. They have billboards in Spanish and we the poor people of America will have to assimilate and learn Spanish whether or not we like it. We have lost because Americans don't care until it's too late. And in 20 years it will be too late.

wrtie to www.frist.senate.gov
    www.house.gov.
    www.senate.gov

If we have lost then the question is what do we do now that our goverment has failed us?Do we sit back and learn to speak spanish?

Seriously don't cave in so quickly! Go email and fax and call Fist and McCain and anyone else and let them know this.

I can assure you as a legal American citizen, and republican, I will see to it that you never become President now that you have turned your back on the American people in this country by trying to shove an amnesty bill down our throats that we object and protest to.

Americans have voted 2 to 1 on the polls, sent numerious letters, faxes and phone calls to make you, McCain and Bush aware of our desires. You have all ignored us, the safty of America and have committed treason. You are all in deriliction of duty and I will see to it that you do not remain in any office for long.

they have not passed it, they will not pass it.. if they want to keep their jobs.

I know they havent passed it,and I still have hope.I have been talking with people over in Europe about this stuff and the Eu.The Eu was crammed down the throats of the people and they are still pissed about it.
    What are we going to do when all else fails?

Really, the fight hasn't even started. The senate doesn't want to even vote on it. We must keep calling and emailing. We're not the only ones who feel this way. There are millions of us, but we're not given the media attention the other side gets.

Sometimes you lose a battle, but the fight aint even started yet.

Even if the Judiciary committee or whatever it's called passes it, then it has to go to the full senate for approval. Then the senate bill and the house bill (remember: 4437) have to reach a "compromise" then they have to vote again, then it goes to our traitorous president for his signature. This is going to take some time.

In the mean time, calll and email and stay with ALIPAC and talk to anybody who will listen. Grassroots, that's what it's all about.

PS sapperwes, I think I know where your head's at, but we're not at that point yet. Keep calling, emailing, talking....
    We are the government, it's just that the politicians have forgotten that!!
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

It has to pass the House too... and I don't believe Jim Sensenbrenner, Pete King, Dana Rohrabacher, Trent Lott and others will allow it to pass.

Also, Tom Tancredo, and JD Hayworth said they would never agree to it, and I believe these men.

Wednesday night ,Bill Frist lied to Bill O"Rielly and said he would secure our borders first, and stop the employers from hiring illegals....that he understood that it was what the American ppl wanted, and he would be sure the other senetors knew this.

He caved in to Harry Reid, therefore his word means nothing

Quote Originally Posted by ConcernedCitizen
    It has to pass the House too... and I don't believe Jim Sensenbrenner, Pete King, Dana Rohrabacher, Trent Lott and others will allow it to pass.

Also, Tom Tancredo, and JD Hayworth said they would never agree to it, and I believe these men.

Wednesday night ,Bill Frist lied to Bill O"Rielly and said he would secure our borders first, and stop the employers from hiring illegals....that he understood that it was what the American ppl wanted, and he would be sure the other senetors knew this.

He caved in to Harry Reid, therefore his word means nothing
    Exactly, No way that gets threw Congress, Hell No the fight ain't over !
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

No it is not over yet If we have to storm the White House the day after they pass it (if they pass it). I would be willling to fly or drive down there to get in their face about passing laws that american citizens have blatantly told them they do not want. In the meantime, we will continue to call, write and email any and all politicians stating our stand of no amnesty and to secure our borders. If they can tap our phone records and build a database they certainly can secure our borders and enforce our existing immigration laws. Keep the faith and keep up the fight. Do not give up
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Texas2step
    Alipac fledgling

If the Senate action can be defeated once, then it can be defeated
    twice! I think they are counting on "wearing the American public"
    down" until they simply don't care anymore. However, I think they
    are wrong: let's all get to work again and prove them so!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast