Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: We have lost.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanx, Jezz

We need to be very, very smart, stick to our guns and outsmart the liars.

Honestly, if anyone feels the need to vent use my PM.

Lock n Load and hang on tight Time to rock their world!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Where is John Wayne and the cavalry when we need him???

MJ

MJ, John Wayne is watching all this happen and HE IS PISSED!!
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

Never give up.

Those wimps in the Senate aren't real Americans. Who do they have? Arlen Spectacle and Swimmer Kennedy?

Keep the heat on!
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

No! I don't think we have lost yet either. As someone mentioned in this thread, if the Senate passes any amnesty, it still has to go back to the House Reps.

As someone else mentioned, there are also class action lawsuits in the making. Heck, with all the job losses to Americans, at least lawyers will still be well fed and needed. :P

Sometimes the situation looks bleak and congress critters and that man in the White House are selling us and our country out, but I don't want to give up hope. There is still hope, I hope, and I think there is!

Does that make sense.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Who is in control?

Concerned citizen I looked at your post....you mentioned Trent Lott...He is in the Senate, from Mississippi and was the Senate Majority Leader until he became embroiled in controversy due to certain inappropriate remarks. But the sad part is he is part of the dastardy McCain-Kennedy clan who are pro-illegal alien immigration. Lott also is responsible for the $700,000,000 railroad to nowhere pork barrel fiasco which was one of many pork barrel projects added to the emergency supplemental spending measure which contains spending for the war in Iraq, Hurricane Katrina Relief and spending on border security. This bill is currently held up in a House-Senate conference committee which is trying to eliminate all those pet projects. Needless to say I wasn't very happy about that and contacted Mr Lott regarding my displeasure.

Re: Who is in control?

Quote Originally Posted by mrmiata7
    Concerned citizen I looked at your post....you mentioned Trent Lott...He is in the Senate, from Mississippi and was the Senate Majority Leader until he became embroiled in controversy due to certain inappropriate remarks. But the sad part is he is part of the dastardy McCain-Kennedy clan who are pro-illegal alien immigration. Lott also is responsible for the $700,000,000 railroad to nowhere pork barrel fiasco which was one of many pork barrel projects added to the emergency supplemental spending measure which contains spending for the war in Iraq, Hurricane Katrina Relief and spending on border security. This bill is currently held up in a House-Senate conference committee which is trying to eliminate all those pet projects. Needless to say I wasn't very happy about that and contacted Mr Lott regarding my displeasure.
    I understand how Trent Lott feels about a lot of things, and how he feels about certain ppl.

As a Black American, I clearly remember a certain comment he made, about a certain elderly gentleman, and how he felt that those were the "good old days" so to speak. [

So I am very aware of what Senator Lott is capable of "saying, and doing", which is why he made it perfectly clear, he would have no part of Amnesty or anything that smelled of Amnesty.

I read between the lines, and I know what he is about.

As for the other men I mentioned Hayworth, Tancredo, Sensenbrenner, King and the others, I believe those men and I take them at their word, that Amnesty Bill will never make it through the House.

Hey, KickEmOut, we may be old buddy, but remember with age comes wisdom, we just have to outfox and outsmart these dastardly leaders of ours, then if that fails, we just lead the charge to kick their butts at the polls! I wish we could think of something "huge" to do to embarrass our treasones President when he plays proud host to that idiot Vicente Fox who thinks he can run "our" country and challange our laws! Come on, we are suppose to be wise right, what could we do to get our point across and make him go home n a tiff?
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Hey nittygritty, I think the pro illegal people will do something again that will show their true colors -- that being orange white and green rather than RED WHITE & BLUE.

It always takes the average American citizen a while before getting peeved. Time and again we were slow to get going. The next time those
    Mexican-flag-waving traitors start marching in our streets, I think (hope, pray) the citizens of this country will have had more than enough.

I get bummed out sometimes, but this website is a good way to regain my steadfast opposition to open borders and illegal immigration.

Old doesn't mean dead!!!
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

What did the Japaness say about awakening a sleeping giant?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast