Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: We have lost.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ConcernedCitizen
    It has to pass the House too... and I don't believe Jim Sensenbrenner, Pete King, Dana Rohrabacher, Trent Lott and others will allow it to pass.

Also, Tom Tancredo, and JD Hayworth said they would never agree to it, and I believe these men.

Wednesday night ,Bill Frist lied to Bill O"Rielly and said he would secure our borders first, and stop the employers from hiring illegals....that he understood that it was what the American ppl wanted, and he would be sure the other senetors knew this.

He caved in to Harry Reid, therefore his word means nothing
    I watched it too. Frist stood right there and lied through his teeth. What a joke.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    Exactly, No way that gets threw Congress, Hell No the fight ain't over !
    in fact, the fight is just begining...

I understand how so many wonderful people feel this way. Everyone is working with heart to stop this travesty. However, there are a few things to consider before declaring any loss.

Most Importantly.........never show weakness to your enemy.
    No matter how difficult it is, imho, use email or pm's. I don't want to step on anyone's toes but this is a crucial time and there are eyes out there.

Shoot, we all knew this was going to be one heck of a fight. Get angry and let 'em have it with both barrels. If our guys and gals can be sucking sand 24/7........let's make sure that when they step onto USofA terra firma it's still a sovereign country WITH BORDERS..........FLYING OLD GLORY.

You guys are fabulous and I, for one, thank you for all you're doing!

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome Texas2step!!! Glad you're aboard, if you'll pardon the pun.

Even if the senators commit treason. This is just the beginning of our fight. I'm old, but I can still kick some senatorial butt.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

I know we haven't lost...I know we won't lose...there are still things we can do about it including filing lawsuits...

But listening to Lou tonight...concerning all the things that our government is doing.. most of which are just downright illegal, or should be...it just makes me sick...we have so much work to do...

We may bend...but we will not break...Soldier on....just soldier on....

MJ

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    I understand how so many wonderful people feel this way. Everyone is working with heart to stop this travesty. However, there are a few things to consider before declaring any loss.

Most Importantly.........never show weakness to your enemy.
    No matter how difficult it is, imho, use email or pm's. I don't want to step on anyone's toes but this is a crucial time and there are eyes out there.

Shoot, we all knew this was going to be one heck of a fight. Get angry and let 'em have it with both barrels. If our guys and gals can be sucking sand 24/7........let's make sure that when they step onto USofA terra firma it's still a sovereign country WITH BORDERS..........FLYING OLD GLORY.

You guys are fabulous and I, for one, thank you for all you're doing!

I agree we don't need this posted in our forums.

I just watched the Situation Room and this story is like mentioned, rather than being the lead story. They are trying to divert our attention to some spyware the NSA is using to monitor millions of al Queida operatives in the United States.

What's the fear. We have the biggest terrorist living in the White House, so al Queida isn't so scary. Did everybody see Bush come running out to explain about the wire tapping. Who cares.

I concur with others about this Senate Bill. They have agreed on a Bill, but it has not passed the Senate and then it must pass the House. If it doesn't pass the House, then its DOA.

Its not nearly over. Keep writing and emailing your Congressman and Senators and let them know you mean business. Spector and Reid don't need these jobs. They have gotten rich by selling the citizens out and they can parachute on out and retire in style in some remote place away from this mess.

Also, we need something in place to ensure that only American citizens are voting.

Well, look everybody, this country has been through tough times before. We can't be weak. Our forefathers were brave, giving up everything to forge this new nation. I don't mean to sound like some history professor here, but the good old USA survived the War of 1812, the Civil War, the Depression, WWI, WWII, 9/11 -- when we were told our economy would sink and we would turn tail. C'mon, when I sing the National Anthem (in English, BTW!) I recall the words "the land of the free AND the home of the BRAVE."
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

Thanks for picking me up,Just very pissed about what is going on and it is hard to get anyone to listen.I will keep calling and fighting. I am an American fighting man and i will never surrender of my own free will

Whos is in control?

My main concern is with Dennis Hastert. When questioned on his latest stance several weeks ago, he stated he was amenable to the idea of compromise with the Senate. And he in consultation with Nancy Pelosi (House Minority Leader - and we know what her stance on this is) will try to appoint more House conferees who are pro-illegal immigration than those that are opposed to illegal immigration. Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a very rough ride ahead of us. I have sent several terse e-mails to Speaker Hastert voicing my displeasure on his change of heart, As far as the Senate is concerned, even with all our correspondence and calls the Senate shows no sign of changing their tune, as Frist changed his stance due to being bullied and we all know who is responsible for that. I guess, all the dinners, trips, hookers, money, and vacations have paid off.......

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast