Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have been on it, but now I'm doing double time.
    WHAT MAKES OUR HIRED POLITICIANS THINK THEY CAN BYPASS THE PEOPLE, AND DO WHATEVER THE HELL PLEASES THEM!
    I will continue to email and call them, until they beg for mercy. What SWINES!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Can I be honest for a second? As much as I would like to think that our efforts to inform our political leaders are helping to get America's voice out on the matter of illegal immigration; The simple truth of the matter is that they aren't listening. And they are not gonna start listening. There is just too much behind the scenes that isn't going to allow it.

There is a big problem that isn't being talked about publicly and that is that if the right thing was done, then several large corperations would be facing bankrupcy. this, with all the other ecconomical issues today, would weaken America. This is a problem bred out of our lack of responsability to end illegal immigration.

What has been happening for the last few months is that the senate and congress are trying to soften America's veiws on the matter and kinda make us all numb to the issue. Has anyone here ever heard a politition say in an interveiw that they are getting bombarded by calls and emails form people that want to stop illegal immigration? No , they don't do that because our message is not the message that they are trying to get out.

I'm sorry, but I am of the oppiniun that ist is gonna take more then calls and emails to get something done. to be heard by those we voted for. America should be ashamed. The government is not representing the people anymore. It IS representing the corperations.

We need to really start thinking larger then we currently are. No one that matters is hearing/listening to us. We need to organize a national meeting of all of our supporters right in the center of our great country. not on one coast or another; right in the middle wherer alot more could be able to attend. That is the only action that will get a responce. Well that and everyone NOT paying their taxes next year. These polititions need to know that they will have to answer to those that they turned their backs on. We need to do this now. We need to do this for our country. We need to do this for our children..Johnny

I agree about the protest but to do so we will have to get the media to report on our s like they did for the illegals. My local media doent event want to hear abou an anti illegal alian protest . Just pick a date and I will will be out and let everone else I know about it

I'm in the streets of Downtown holding up signs for the next two days calling attention to the Senate jud. committee amendment. Also, calling, faxing...and getting my Network of support doing the same!!!!!!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I live next to a freeway and have a huge sign on the outside of my house that says Stop illegal aliens from taking Amerian jobs! It has the Alipac web address on it. Someone tore it down once this week and I just cought another doing the same tonight. had the police take them away and am having them charged with destruction of private property. the police told me I should take it down. I am leaving it up with a video camera running in the window so if anyone else gets any funny ideas about taking it down I will have them charged with the same thing. I just went out and added a small for sale tag on the banner asking price is $1000 its hand painted so I guess I can call it art! Next time someone rips it down its theft!

oldgit,

Your too much! Mark that price way up on your artwork. Actually, I would bet the first guy is the same one that got caught.
    I've caught them on cam before too.

I'm telling you, we have to be brave right now. We were downtown tonight protesting and some guy accelerated quickly towards us and acted like he was going to jump the curb and run over us with his truck. We were talking and we didn't flinch. Wonder what message that sent him? Two women didn't jump or bat an eye. That's freaking terrorist! Take that. We received a few F-bombs too but you just ignore it. That's the only English some of them know. Someone yelled go back to Europe and I let them know I'm Choctaw and that I'm not going anywhere. Some Indian woman popped off at me about going back to Europe and that's what I told her too. When she looked me in the face there was no denying I am Indian. I look like one, just on the white side. She didn't say anything to the protester across the street either. One of the other ladies is Cherokee. We got it covered! When they give us the finger, we ask do you really want me to tell you where to stick that finger? Laughing at them is the best part.

I will say this, we get more support than the other stuff.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Come on guys.......I monitored a bit of news today and these idiots are AFRAID. They truly are wondering what's going to happen? What are the American people going to do?

This is a window of opportunity we should use to rattle these knuckleheads like they've never experienced! they are AFRAID.
    and
    SO ARE THE ILLEGAL GROUPS!!!

Everyone must lead. There is but one way and that is forward. We advance.

I am just beginning, but please post their names and phones and I will do my part.

SEALYON,
    you could start here for some of the bad guys {Senate}
    and don't forget those from your own state.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-26721.html

These guys are w/Tancredo's PAC - mostly good guys {House}
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-26697.html

Have at 'em

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast