Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The WHOLE WORLD watched and listened as the Illegals marched and protested. Seems like they are the ONLY ones anyone heard or has seen.
    WE NEED TO DO THE SAME THING.
    Let the WHOLE WORLD SEE US AND HEAR US. But like them it needs to be done NATIONWIDE. All across the US AT THE VERY SAME TIME. We need to show the WORLD that we are here and we ain't giving up our country TO NOBODY WITHOUT A FIGHT.
    WE NEED TO DO IT AND WE NEED TO MAKE IT HUGE. SOMETHING EVERYONE WILL REMEMBER FOR A LONG TIME. ESPECIALLY POLITICIANS. WE CONTROL THEM....THEY DON'T CONTROL US.
    After all, this is OUR country we HAVE to save AT ALL COSTS. If we leave it up to our "politicians" we will be a doomed country.
    Our voices HAVE to be HEARD and our FACES SEEN.
    I AM AN AMERICAN............SO ARE YOU..........LET'S ACT LIKE AMERICANS. MAKE OUR FOREFATHERS PROUD THEY FOUGHT AND GAVE THEIR LIVES.............JUST FOR A TIME LIKE THIS..........WHERE WE CAN REPAY THEM.
    The emails aren't doing any good anymore. You can see that. Almost like they are hitting the delete keys constantly. Bet they have someone just to do that. Millions of emails have been sent to them and letters too. Didn't do any good yesterday, did it?
    WE HAVE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE.........AND WE CAN'T WAIT.
    Someone organized and funded those people. I know nothing about putting together rallys or marches, but amongst all of us, surely someone can find someone to help and suggest. I have already talked to a lot of people here, as we run an inspection here, and they say that if there is a rally they would join in. No problems.
    So folks, let's put our thinking caps on and get started or we are going to run out of time.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

"WE HAVE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE.........AND WE CAN'T WAIT.
    Someone organized and funded those people. "

THE mEXICAN MEDIA, TELEVISION AND RADIO FUNDED THEM AND THE STILL ARE AND GIVES THEM TONS OF AIR TIME....UNLIKE THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA THAT GIVES US LITTLE OR NO TIME....AND WHEN THEY DO REPORT IT, IT HAS MORE TO DO WITH THE PRO-SIDE THEN THE ANTI SIDE OF ILLEGALS...THE MEXICAN MEDIA HERE IN HOUSTON STILL AIRS THE MARCH OF MAY.1ST......THINK WE COULD SUE THE MEXICAN MEDIA FOR EQUAL TIME ?

It's our government behind them. We can't rely on our government for anything. NOT EVEN OUR FREEDOM. If we don't try and do something, anything, somehow............we won't even have freedom of any kind.
    I remember back in the 60's all the war protesting that was done. Word was put out about them in schools, laundermats, grocery stores.......it didn't take a fortune to do them. If everyone were to pitch in a couple of bucks, you would see how much would be gotten towards funding on it. It would surprise you. Word on here would go a very long way.
    My Mother used to tell me "Can't never could do anything." I've always seen that to be true.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Quote Originally Posted by ruthiela
    It's our government behind them. We can't rely on our government for anything. NOT EVEN OUR FREEDOM. If we don't try and do something, anything, somehow............we won't even have freedom of any kind.
    I remember back in the 60's all the war protesting that was done. Word was put out about them in schools, laundermats, grocery stores.......it didn't take a fortune to do them. If everyone were to pitch in a couple of bucks, you would see how much would be gotten towards funding on it. It would surprise you. Word on here would go a very long way.
    My Mother used to tell me "Can't never could do anything." I've always seen that to be true.
    The pro-illegal protesters and the vietnam war protesters of the sixties both had something to lose...illegals get sent home, war protesters go to Vietnam and maybe die..... in their different ways they have/had a common desire not to lose something.....

I agree with you, just a couple of dollars from each member of this site and other sites would buy alot of ad time.....I'll send a couple of dollars a month to this site if they can use it to get something going....but it will take just about everyone here to help....

And I was in the U.S. Army in the sixties and I hated those war protesters.....LOL

Burn the mexican flag!!!

I bet if everyone on the discussion boards here went to a local radio-television station and burned a mexican flag that would get attention!!!

Hey who has a van?????

Buy some sheets or banner paper....make a big fat sign...like STop the Invasion...Go Home illegals...or something...drive around the shopping mallls down main streets down the highway and right up to the front door of a radio-television station....you will get noticed!!!

Not only that..........what do you think the ONE news reporter on our side would do if he found out we were talking rally? You don't think he wouldn't talk about it on TV? See, what I mean? Just got to get it started, then we can run with it. But folks, we only have till Memorial Day to get something started. Anybody with me? William?
    I'll do everything here in High Point I can. I just can't do it alone.
    After all..........we are talking about our country.........and I'll be darned if I ever call it AMERIKA or AMEXICO or fly their flag. I might be a woman, but I'll fight for it, but I can't fight alone.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345