Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: I have been doing my part

Quote Originally Posted by take-action-now
    Every since the Minutemen came to Greensboro, I have been sticking flyers on the cars and on mail boxes...tonight I stood for over an hour on the corner of Graham since Burlington Mall said they would have the police stop me from putting flyers on the cars....and distribute flyers and talked to people.

I have posted a new Topic on the Discussion Board here and had 13 people view but not one of them responded!?....

I'm so disgusted!!!....Folks I am only one little woman that is trying to do all I can...I will call Dole, Burr, and President Dinwhit (GW) this week and I will write again and again....

But I have a feeling that our politicians are not listening!!! There is not enough of us....
    Please don't give up hope. Many, many more Americans are waking up daily.

From what you've written you've been doing a great job and definitely your share or more in spreading the word in different ways.

I believe there are enough of us. American citizens greatly outnumber the illegal aliens and their supporters and in massive numbers, it's just a matter of waking up more Americans and the recent illegal alien protests have helped us much more than they helped themselves.

I believe the congresscritters are hearing us even if some refuse to admit it by refusing to have their phones answered during weekday business hours. I've been calling congress critters over one or another illegal alien issue, free trade agreement issues and the like for more than one year. The last set of calls I made late this week I never experienced the record holding times having to wait for a staff person to take my call, being shifted to voice mail where some messages said the message boxes were full, or letting the phone ring and ring and ring and ring for a long time without anyone answering my call.

I do believe we the American citizens are voicing our objections and are being heard.

I have some hope.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

I'm telling you...and I've BEEN telling you..when you call if you want their attention say TAX REVOLT...!!

We PAY them...we're the BOSS...do as we say or NO PAY.

Period.

MJ

MUSTANG.......hmmmmmmm

That might be incorporated nicely into a fax/call/email
    I'll add that to my list and see what I can come up with. Although.......a massive communication with congress simply stating

TAX REVOLT!
    or.........
    NO MORE TAXES WITHOUT REPRESENTATION

or.......... ILLEGAL MEDICAL CARE = AMERICAN TAX REVOLT!

or........
    feel free to add your suggestions - this could pick up steam
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    MUSTANG.......hmmmmmmm

That might be incorporated nicely into a fax/call/email
    I'll add that to my list and see what I can come up with. Although.......a massive communication with congress simply stating

TAX REVOLT!
    or.........
    NO MORE TAXES WITHOUT REPRESENTATION

or.......... ILLEGAL MEDICAL CARE = AMERICAN TAX REVOLT!

or........
    feel free to add your suggestions - this could pick up steam
    How about a Boston Tea Party of 2006

BTTT
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

BTTT

Alipac...BTTT????????????????????????????????????
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

BTTT Bump To The Top.

I BTTT'd this thread because I was removing it as a sticky and turning it back into a regular post.

W

Cought on tape

I got my first 2 thiefs ripping down my sign on tape tonight. It's a couple of neighborhood kids. I will have to wait to deal with them I have an early morning meeting and am going to spend the night at my appartment. I am going to die when I have to tell their parents they owe me a grand (see previous post)or I will have to call the police. I think I wll have them do some work for this board like passing out flyers.

Quote Originally Posted by MustangJo
    I'm telling you...and I've BEEN telling you..when you call if you want their attention say TAX REVOLT...!!

We PAY them...we're the BOSS...do as we say or NO PAY.

Period.

MJ
    Tax revolt!!! Why yes!!!
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Go to the streets folks!!!

I have sent letters to Dole and Burr (my NC senators) and even sent a not to friendly letter to El Presindente de Dinwhit Bush...I have called, and then those letters I sent as emails....

Obviously, our Senators are ignoring us much like our dinwhit president

Folks, it is now time to take action!!!....get out there this weekend!!!....Print out those ALIPAC flyers stickem on mailboxes in your neighborhood. Go down to your main street in your local town, pass out flyers talk to folks. If you really want to get some folks motivated go get some iron-on transfers and white t-shirt and make a slogan with the phone numbers of your state senators....encourage people to call....

Gather a few folks, make some signs, then walk up and down some busy streets this weekend.....I feel if we all just do something proactive everyday along with contacting our politicians then we can get more of the general public to act.....
    Nancy

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast