Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by latinopride20
    Domack,

Last time i checked illegals still had to pay tuition to go to college. If you know of any universities that will admit me without a dime in my pocket please let let me know
    Try UNR at Reno, Nevada. I personally know an illegal who overstayed family visa and is attending the university on scholarships and the Millenium Scholarship given to illegal by Gibbons.
    The cost of illegal immigrants is a staggering cost to the taxpayer and that is my complaint and I will fight every step of the way.
    America is make up of all races of people and we do stand together. We want legal immigration and not illegal immigration. We are talking about illegal aliens and not aliens from out of space.
    What part of illegal do you not understand?
    If immigrations law are enforced, illegals will leave with their children because they will not be able to work and their children will not be anchors.
    We will get them enforced.

Native American Granny for Americans.

Latinepride20. just when I was about to give up, it is people like you that revives me. My family say that I am obsessed with illegal immigration and threaten to take my t.v. and computer away from me and put me in rehad. I took a couple of days off and went into withdrawal.
    My fight will be even stronger then ever and has just began.
    You ain't seen nothing yet.

Any cause worth fighting for is worth dying for.

When you are weak is when you are strong.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213