Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Hey B.C. !!!! Form the Pacific NW myself, NW Oregon. A friend of mine and her husband traveled up there one time and said what they noticed most was all of the....."adult shops". She said she was ready to come home after that. Guess she found the wrong tourism area for their tastes.

In Oregon, we have a significant Asian immigrant population here, many were refugees from Vietnam and Cambodia, but almost all are great citizens and contribute to our state. Although there is some gang problems within the Asian community here as with anywhere, it is much less than the Hispanic gangs, with black gangs trailing in evenly with the Asian. One other problem here is that former prison inmates, white, have formed "brotherhood" gangs in some of the slummier neighborhoods. To my knowledge they can be quite violent, but less random and more choosy in their violence.

So Canada, if you want a change of pace up there, I bet that Californians would gladly send some of their "illegals" up your way!!!LOL
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi there CanadianITSB.

Hey, every so often we'll get visited by some persistent troll types.
    Try not to be put off by it. I'll take you for your word - and, to be perfectly honest, I didn't think you one from the beginning. So, I'll talk you (within time limits of course)

Also, I know I'm glad you chimed in here. A bunch of us were just wondering about how you all are dealing with your immigration/illegal immigration situation. So, it's great to hear some direct feedback from someone on the ground.

About Vancouver... I haven't been up for a few years (I'm in US, Oregon), but yes I know what life is like for you! The thing I'm most curious about, is...
    Because all the Central/South Americans can physically walk across our border with impunity (well, much of it) anyone that really wants to come here, and is physically able, well... bingo! here they are...
    About people from Asia... all these folks are restricted to either air or water movement. I just wonder how the Canadian system a). checks stringently on the entry-side and how that works with/coordinates with b). exit requirements and identifying overstays and other absconders?
    Are most Visa overstays (vs. true under-the-radar illegals)?
    Just wondering...

Please do try to stick around. I'd be happy to converse here - don't sweat it if some of the other folks here are a bit apprehensive, they'll 'warm up' here in a bit!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

the entry requirements are nil . The chinese stick to themselves and do all their socializing together. student visa s are handed out like candy and they are given the choice to stay after they have finished thier courses. once they stay then comes the parents brothers uncles etc.we are even starting to see the hajib in our childrens school. the chinese have no interest in other parts of canada as vancouver has everything they need. they should be required to go to small towns for the first three years where they are most needed and then move to the big city. spread the wealth around.

AmericanElizabeth Wrote:
    So Canada, if you want a change of pace up there, I bet that Californians would gladly send some of their "illegals" up your way!!!LOL
    Great idea liz, how many do you want Canadianinthesameboat? we only have 7 million illegals in California.
    ------------------------

ONE WAY INVASION

Why is the invasion always just one way? Why aren't Americans invading Mexico by the millions ruining and over running that lovely country as well as it's nice and kind, hard working people?

Is Mexico such a disease infested, crime infested, lousy rotten cesspool that no one wants to live there?

All the jobs Americans won't do... went to China. So, the Mexicans need to go invade China now. Take Ted Kennedy with you.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

with a shortage of good mexican restaurants around i think we could easily take in 3 mil. my children doon need no stinkin future.

Re: ONE WAY INVASION

Quote Originally Posted by Americanpatriot
    Why is the invasion always just one way? Why aren't Americans invading Mexico by the millions ruining and over running that lovely country as well as it's nice and kind, hard working people?
    Because the American Southwest "is Mexico." Can't you tell? The infrastructure is identical. Illegals just happen to be mass migrating to a different part of Mexico for no particular reason..........
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

canadainsameboat wrote:
    with a shortage of
    Code:
    good mexican restaurants
    around i think we could easily take in 3 mil. my children doon need no stinkin future.
    Just because we have Mexicans, don`t mean we have "good" mexican restaurants.
    ------------------------

I stoped eaten out for a long time.
    Just to look at the people working in the restaurant make me sick....
    Imagine these people with know knowledge of higiene cooking ........ and then we eating ......
    I haven't forgo the the coly, salmonela etc...

Re: We won long time ago!

Quote Originally Posted by latinopride20
    This is a nation of immigrants LEGAL AND ILLEGAL, and you will not dictate how this country will run.. If you do not like the situation right now, denounce your citizenship and get the hell out! We surely do not need you here
    Hello! As a tax paying American and a registered voter, Yes I do.
    Denouce my citizenship? No way. I am here to stay.
    And who are WE?

[quote:i4la9gmg]
    You are wasting your time! Where did the boycott of BOA take you?! No where! You just made more options available like Capital One, starting to issue credit cards now to illegals
    Illegals are targets of Bank of America. Just wait until they miss a payment, go over their limit or make minimun payments. They will never pay off their card and if they do they will pay $6,000 on a $2,000 limit. I say knock your selves out.

Although i do give you credit! You did make some progress like passing anti illegal ordinances in some villages of the US.. Too bad you will never be able to pass such measures in big cities like LA, Chicago, NY, etc
    etc.... Its ok keep the villages.
    [/quote:i4la9gmg]

Do not under estamate the resolve of the American people. That would be a big mistake.
    Native American Granny against illegal immigration.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast