Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

20,000000 times.
    ------------------------

billy goat ROCK!
    Sounds like a tune to me
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

the aliens have come from outer space

I think this for the Coast to Coast forum

Alien in this forum means anyone with allegiance to another Country by not being a citizen
    Just a sidebar.....
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Man, did I miss out or what? Gone for a few days and this is what happens without me?

Sorry to be so irresponsible guys, adult daughter moved out (third time's a charm), had to get her moved and settled with her two year old, then we all have caught something, a head kind of virus has us down pretty good, but I'm coming back up and trying to get restarted.

BTW, did anyone leave me a chunk of the troll? Bet I have to wait for the next one to come along don't I?
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by latinp20
    hey mod,

first of all don't be banning people, because you don't agree with their views, you either going to have open debate, or you will continue banning people because they don't hold the same views which I find totally wrong.

mayday, to answer your question I am out of college with a degree in electrical engineering from illinois state

To the person who said why shouldn't a US citizen get the same in state benefits as the illegal.. Very simple, that US citizen has not had residence of that particular state for even one day, while the illegal has had residence in that state for 15 yrs. That is why its called instate tuition and out of state.

If you want that instate tuition for example in texas, go live there you have no right to demand in state tuition in a state in which you have never visited, or lived for that matter

Lastly , I never said I blame the American people for anything. The only thing I blame on American people is having broken immigration system which is out of date, in which they have no clue how to fix it
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course none of the pro-illegal forums ban anyone for an opposing view, not do they? lol Oh, they first will insult you with sarcastic hateful remark and then they will ban you. Their moderators are totally biased and even chime in on the hatefulness. Face it, you pro-illegals don't have a leg to stand on in your silly arguments, you can't debate civilly and all you have is the race card.

Quote Originally Posted by CCUSA
    I missed all the fun. Out most of the day.

Trolls should know better than to debate with our crew!! We win all the time!!!!
    CC, I missed it too! Damnit I hate it when I miss the trolls!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Latinopride20, latinp20, or whatever you call yourself, how dare you join th ALIPAC site with a bad agenda then attack us Alipac members! Get a life, will you. You have nothing better to do with your time but attack. I guess that is a good thing though because when morons like you kick, scream and whine, that means WE ARE WINNING!! Your just mad beacause us PROUD Americans aren't taking this illegal alien garbage and its mindless supporters such as yourself. Also, you mentioned nation of immigrants. What? My great, great, great, grandparents were immigrants and entered the U.S. legally with documents, something your people know nothing of. They also learned the english language, again, something your people know nothing of. I was born here so I am an American, not an immigrant. Your just like the rest of the attackers that attempted to fight with Alipac members and LOST! You want to post on a forum? Then find another website to do it. Your not wanted here. ATTENTION ADMINISTRATOR! IF LATINP20 IS NOT BANNED ALREADY, THEN PLEASE BAN HIM NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Sorry Liz, he kept jumpin in, and tried to show no fear,
    so Dixie use her magic touch and made him disappear
    ------------------------

CC, I missed it too! Damnit I hate it when I miss the trolls!
    We should have some kind of alert message called "Troll Attack" and a link to the topic.
    ------------------------

hi everyone. i am not a troll. i have been reading the forums for the past few months and registered so i could occasionally reply. the problems in vancouver are similar to yours with asians been our latinos. vancouver is 60 percent chinese and it feels like you are in bejing. all this in 20 years.mluticulturism at its best.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast