Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think we need to let our US Senators and House members know all about Minnick's position on illegal immigration.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just sent the info on the Idaho Dairymen's Assocation's website to Lou Dobbs. He could have a field day with this.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Boy, this is unblievable, and it's been happening right under my nose. Did you click at the link and see how they advise illegals on how to avoid the law? A boycott sounds too good for these people, but it may be a start.

I just love how they instruct these people not to carry any identification and/or immigration documents. What freaking idiots.

You can be arrested and taken in if you cannot produce ID, and, any legal immigrant that I know ALWAYS carries their documentation with them to avoid the problems they say they could run into if they don't.

Well, I say we should make sure this gets to Janet Napolitano........after all, she DID say she was going to go after the employers, didn't she?

Let's just see about that, shall we?
    Aiding and abbetting. Boycott is needed, and it needs to be LOUD. I guess we could look at ALL dairy products for this. They need to be shaken up.

Go to this link in the Coeur dAlene Press on this. Check out the comments below. I'm "Skeptical" and I just posted some stuff that I'm sure some are not going to like.

http://www.cdapress.com/articles/2009/0 ... tter07.txt

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    You can be arrested and taken in if you cannot produce ID, and, any legal immigrant that I know ALWAYS carries their documentation with them to avoid the problems they say they could run into if they don't.
    Yep, our Police Department hauls anyone without ID to jail so they can be fingerprinted and IDed. Anyone who is illegal they hold for ICE. Make sure your local law enforcement does the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Go to this link in the Coeur dAlene Press on this. Check out the comments below. I'm "Skeptical" and I just posted some stuff that I'm sure some are not going to like.

http://www.cdapress.com/articles/2009/0 ... tter07.txt
    I supported you and posted the following:

" It is funny when this group, The Idaho Business Coalition for Immigration Reform, which is made up of Dairy farmers, who have acted in a manner that is considered a felony under US federal statutes, is supported by this news source, yet when their felonious actions are pointed out, the mods edit it. I believe that the people need to be informed of this fact before associating or supporting this group. All courts agree that ignorance of the law is not a legal defense, therefore, it is a service to the readers to let them know about the association of the Idaho Dairymen's Association and The Idaho Business Coalition for Immigration Reform. It is my understanding that there is a push for prosecution of the Idaho Dairymen's Association under the RICO laws provided in Section 274 felonies under the federal Immigration and Nationality Act, INA 274A(a)(1)(A):
    Please let me know how long before the mods edit it out lol I will be busy tonight and will not be able to monitor it.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks, Cayla. I'm watching it for both of us. Another Senator just called me, one of the authors of the new employer enforcement bill for Idaho. I had emailed him all the info earlier. He told me to watch the fur fly tomorrow.

All I can say is "wow". I am floored at the BLATANT use of resources to AID and ABET illegal aliens by a supposedly "wholesome" business.

This is about as UN-American as a business can get.

Did you notice at the end of the "booklet" who got the credit for it? A whole list of illegal alien extremists.

Isn't there a class action lawsuit somewhere in this? Where is ICE????

Idaho needs to be the next Postville.

Well, my Senator was fuming when he called me earlier. He said he never knew about this before and he's disgusted. I have a feeling this deck of cards is about to fall.

“You can’t stop progress, and nobody has any idea whether the ear of corn they get at the supermarket is genetically engineered or not. And if genetic engineering leads to a better ear of corn, they’re going to eat it.
    WHAT??
    And I need a blood pressure pill when I read something like a comment being met with "appreciated snickers." To be objective, you do not insert that kind of emotion (or personal bias from the so-called reporter.)
    [quote[b]]“The issue is how do you shape the approval process in ways that you can be as smart as possible for evaluating unintended consequences?â€

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast