Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Can you wear a hidden surveillance camera? Post it on YouTube, send copies to the politicians, get the message out while being careful for yourself. These politicians hide from the facts, but can't ignore it on video. Especially if confronted by media about it, which might be able to be arranged with another hidden camera.
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

Quote Originally Posted by kevt
    I'm not giving up, but I don't know how much longer I can even live here.

The ethno-centrists and Illegals have taken over whole towns of Southern California. [...]
    I wish it wasn't so, but the truth is, their Reconquista is alive and working well here in California. All you have to do is look. It is happening everywhere. It is like a silent takeover movement. But it is real, and it is big, and it will continue.

One single minority group with the help of our own government, have taken, or are in the process of taking, many of our towns in California. These people own the politicians. In California the politicians are not our friends. They are their friends.

I have always hated unfairness, and this is as unfair as a country can get. We the people, have been kicked to the side of the road in order to make it wide and spacious for the illegal aliens to gain power in our own country.

I am so sick of my ear hurting from talking to uncaring politicians, or their sympathetic (haha) office staff on the phone. These California politicians already know what the laws are.

It is a shame that we still have to call and beg them to do the job they swore to do. This is my fourth year on the phone, and it has only gotten worse.

The amnesty we 'defeated' was not really defeated. They never left. They are still here.........plus untold numbers continue to come.

Can I say what I just said? I don't mean to be negative, but it is the truth as I see it here in California anyway.
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

I thought you said you were in Fresno? Thats quite a way north of LA

hang tight , the calvary is on the way ...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cavmom
    I thought you said you were in Fresno? Thats quite a way north of LA
    I'm the one that grew up In Fresno

I WANT TO GET OUT OF LOS ANGELES TOO

I want to get out of Los Angeles too and wonder if it would be a good idea to perhaps network a little bit with other people who want to get out. Maybe we could form a sort of wagon train, not to be joined at the hip forever or anything like that, just to get from here to someplace else and settled in.

TEXAS IS GETTING JUST AS BAD BUT I FIGHT FOR MY RIGHTS EVERYDAY,CALL, E-MAIL, LETTERS TO OFFICIALS, DONT GIVE UP

L. A. isn't lost, but it's not too far from that. And we're all tired of fighting these battles over and over again but if we don't fight them who will?

Re: We can change government as usual

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    KVET, I was born and raised In Fresno, California. In 1976 when I graduated It was a mostly white middle class area. It has become a gang Infested,graffiti tagged,crime ridden hell hole with massive neighborhood blight,and a majority of people that speak spanish. Our elected representatives are more concerned with giving Illegals and their anchor babies there full support and resources while sending the bill to us ( the United States American citizen taxpayers) I used to visit friends In Canoga Park back In the 70's. It was also a middle to upper classs area. It Is now a third world dump of Illegals and their anchors. You have to use your power to vote to get the people out of office that promote this Illegal alien Invasion. You have come to the right place to learn more about how you CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE. Please join http://www.numbersusa.com/content/ and continue to help us here on ALIPAC so that we can evntually turn this thing around. We CAN do It... TS By the way, welcome to ALIPAC
    TopSecret10: I value your contributions to this site. Taking your advice and joining numbersusa. You are absolutely right. It is imperative that we vote wisely this November and in 2012. Forget about republican or democrat. Check the voting records of every one of these people. I live in Washington state. Does anyone really think my sending Patty Murray a fax and e-mail with an opinion influenced her vote today? Think again. We are trying to get Dino Rossi elected and we financially are supporting him. He lost to Christine Gregoire in the governors race in this state and trust me that election was tampered with. I won't bore you with details, but it is easy enough to review. If this corrupt administration ever manipulates the voters ballot boxes, we will definitely join the 3rd world officially.....it will be over. We need not kid ourselves, it can happen. I cannot believe the speed with which this imposter Obama has manipulated and trampled the consitution. I realize this site deals with illegal immigration primarily, but one needs to step back, take a deep breath, and review the total agenda of this horrible, horrible regime. They have capitalized on the inept, stupidity, and lack of discernment of their predecessors of both parties It is mind boggling what is happening.....like a bad dream that has literally evolved into a nightmare. Illegal immigration is one gigantic part of the plan, but each part has to be dismantled step by step by step.....It is not going to happen overnight

TERRY ANDERSON SHOW

From Los Angeles

I was just watching the video of The Terry Anderson Show, http://www.capsweb.org/content.php?id=668&menu_id=14

and he is so right. It is the absence of American thinking in Los Angeles that is the worst part of it. I generally feel it would be better to get out and then fight it from the outside. I can't take any more of this.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast