Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

@Katatinka

Everything that guy Terry Anderson said on the video was absolutely right.

White, Black, and Asian Americans here in Los Angeles are being pushed out daily of their neighborhoods.

I live in a mainly Hispanic neighborhood, I moved here out of desperation a while ago. There are murals of Mexican 'stuff' here, Mexican flags waving from houses, garage sales that take up the whole street with clothes hanging from hangers along fences.

I seriously feel like I'm in Mexico.

So when people say "fight it out" , I look around and think, "where the hell would I start"? There are dozens of cities like this in L.A. County. All the Non Hispanic people have moved out, gone to other States, or moved into more "American" neighborhoods.

All the people that are from Los Angeles KNOW what I'm talking about.

And if I had the time and money and didn't run a business, I would definitely make a documentary about it. would know exactly where to go for footage, who to talk to, what to show. Someone who has the resources and time needs to show more of it.

The media ignores what is going on here. And we are getting waves of more Illegals who don't act like they're from around here. I don't know where they came from, but they're not the usual breed of Illegals. They're way more in your face and angry.

It's so much worse than any of you can imagine.

I guess I rained on the wrong parade. My postings here on ALIPAC, Craigslist and daylaborers.org along with emails and phone calls to elected officials have touched a nerve. I think where I may have tripped the trigger was when I posted about sitting on that corner with the wanted posters and ALIPAC's posters.

I had unexpected visitors today.

I have been advised to back off as of today, officially. I'm not to antagonize the people on the corner. I was advised to watch what I post. More or less, mind my own business.

I've been shocked and awed. Happened right here about midday.

Welcome to 1984 folks. Big Brother IS watching and he ain't happy with
    some of us.

US
    Dressed Down and put on Restriction.
    Relieved of my Post unwillingly.
    Under duress.

God Bless us all.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleSurf

I guess I rained on the wrong parade. My postings here on ALIPAC, Craigslist and daylaborers.org along with emails and phone calls to elected officials have touched a nerve. I think where I may have tripped the trigger was when I posted about sitting on that corner with the wanted posters and ALIPAC's posters.

I have been advised to back off as of today, officially. I'm not to antagonize the people on the corner. I was advised to watch what I post. More or less, mind my own business.

some of us.

US
    Under duress.
    Are people physically threatening you? Who are these visitors that you speak of ? TS
    God Bless us all.

I left Ca a long time ago but they are now taking over here and it pisses me off!.
    If we don't say anything and we let our guard down is when they will stab us in the back and by that I don't just mean the Illegals and their millions of families but our own government.
    My husband gets worried when i open my mouth But you know what if we would have stood our ground way back when then maybe we wouldn't be where we are today
    . But like they said their power is in numbers and boy they sure meant it.!..If they really came here for a better life then why is it that they live the way they do? They want what is ours They want us to fear them and all I have to say Is that i will fight till my dying days before I give My home to them.....So lets keep our power and that is that we Love our Country and Our family that fought and still are fighting for our freedom outside of our country. We have to show them that we will keep America safe so when they all come home they can feel safe in their Home State..

I read all of your posts with interest, and naturally, I agree. I wish there was something I can do to help Californians, but I'm broke for the time being. So, going to the Mexican/California border with my [mod edit] is out of the question. Lol.

I'm very frustrated with not being heard by one of my senators in the Midwest, and I know you have it much worse. On a side note, I've been frequenting Numbersusa and faxing on there too.

I've read some journal articles and it's not cool how unfair tax and unfriendly business practices have been driving middle class folks out of state. This leaves the yuppie (and liberal) celebrities, the poor, (mostly illegals) and very few in between. Once a state becomes that demographically challenged, it's like kevt said, where do you start?

Since there's not much I can personally do at this point, then all I'll do is pray.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleSurf

some of us.

US
    Under duress.

God Bless us all.
    "I have been advised to back off as of today, officially" Were you approached and threatened by law enforcement?

I JUST WANT TO GET OUT OF HERE

I just want to get out of here. If anybody has any ideas or advice for me, I would appreciate it. You know, when I was a newcomer in Los Angeles five years ago, a Latina told me I "didn't have any hate" in me. When I came here, I thought it was going to be fun. It was as if you could go to one country from another without having to go to the airport. You could just go down the road a piece. I thought I had come to a place where there was fresh mix of new cultures, new peoples, music, food, fun that we hadn't seen in this country before. I felt I was in on the ground floor of the 21st century. I thought I was really going to enjoy myself here. But the people here do not mix. Each ethnic group stays pretty much to itself. They don't want me in their neighborhoods or their classrooms or their churches. I am tolerated in their shops. I don't understand why all this bad feeling exists. I don't hate Latinos. I think they are cute and charming. I think the color of their skin is really pretty. But they seem determined to hate me, and I don't know why. I am mestizo. My Native American ancestors were North American Indians, so technically, they are on my patch. I don't understand why they seem to want to drive us out of here when it is only going to be the third world here once everyone else leaves. It reminds me of of what we learned in my History of Spain course when Ferdinand and Isabella finally got the Muslims out of Spain in 1492, and then they decided to kick the Jews out at the same time. Then Spain discovered a treasure trove of gold in the Americas, but there was no one to manage the money, so the money was gone through pretty quickly and it never did Spain any good. It is the irrationalilty of this whole situation that does my head in. Please, if anyone has any suggestons for places I could head for, let me know.

@ Katatinka

I sent you a message, don't think you got it though.

MANY people I hear, mostly the Non Hispanic, are heading to Oregon.

The ones that like a more Desert feel are thinking of Arizona. The economy and jobs couldn't be any worse than here, they say. I myself have my eye on coastal Oregon.

The ones that want to stay in California are going to North California, it's nice up there.

And you're absolutely right about what goes on here. I can tell you live in Los Angeles just by the things you say.

when I was a kid and growing up here, Los Angeles was kinda like the 'vision' you had of it. It was different only 15 years ago. The influx of Illegal Immigrants PLUS the mainly Hispanic culture (Mexican in our case) has FLOODED California with a culture overnight which can never work out well.

The demographics have changed so fast it feels like a different State altogether.

When I was young we didn't even notice if some was say... "Mexican" and we didn't care because they acted like Americans. And I don't mean they had they had some status quo politics or anything. Just that they 'blended' in.

Not anymore, now even 3rd generation Americans here claim themselves as "Mexican" and it's a whole race based movement.

That's why ANY race based/identity based movement SUCKS. There's is pure racism and many people are angry with them now because THEY chose to separate themselves by 'race' (they're not even a race but a subculture or ethnicity).

I use to date Mexican girls not too long ago. I have a hard time now when I meet one because it seems 95% of them support the Illegal crap...so politically I'm at odds and it hinders going forward with them in a relationship.

And after all this, it kind of causes others to act racist toward them. I feel that it's THEM who started it. People weren't hostile toward Hispanics here until the rush came in and THEY seemed to show their hostility toward everyone else.

The crappy thing is that one on one most Hispanics are cool, fun, and communicative people. But as a whole, many have became like a brown skinned KKK. Well actually many of them are more pale than "White People", but who's counting?

Years ago I used to tell certain out of state people I knew that they may like living here. I will NEVER EVER advise another person to move here. Stay AWAY from Los Angeles, this place is the new Mexico and it doesn't seem like it's going to get any better.

I also wanted to ad that much of what you see here when you see all the different races and ethnic groups not blending with each other, is because every groups has their own Illegal Immigrants rushing in. It's not just Mexicans, Salvadorans, Hondurans, Guatemalans, etc.

The South Koreans, the Chinese, and others too.

They AREN'T assimilating, so the 'ethnic' neighborhoods become MORE ethnic in nature.

I am a believer in "UNICULTURE"...a culture that at the very least shares the common culture of it's home country. Many people say that Multi -Culturalism doesn't work, I have found that to be kind of true, but its not based on RACE. I think multi races or ethnicities CAN coexist well if they're all on the same page and working to improve their nation.

But these cultures start to separate themselves to gain "power" or identity and then everything goes downhill. Which is why RACE based politics will NOT work in a Mutli-Racial Cultural setting. Identity based ANYTHING always breeds more racism from others. Anytime you separate yourself as 'special', people tend to not like you.

So the response is not to cling more to your race (White people for example) but to speak out against racial identity and expose it as a farce altogether.

But the Illegals are creating a race based movement along with their 'people' already here. So it's a racial movement...i.e. RACIST...because they are actively engaging American culture and trying to take it over.

That is a form of Genocide...plain and simple. The massive influx of Illegal Immigration is now a Genocidal act on Americans. Never thought I would say that, but it is.

UNICULTURE

kevt - I am older than you and, I agree with you, Uniculture is what we already had before some idiot came up with the idea of "diversity"-----di-VERGE-it-y more like. When I happen to encounter, say, an older black man on the street, and we have a little bit of an interchange, there isn't any of the "racism" vibe going on. He does not presume I am a racist. He is not on his guard. He is not shooting me bad vibes. We just have a little bit of a laugh or a joke and then go on our merry way.

I can understand you being attracted to Latinas. There is an illegal in my the building where I live. I avoid him and hide from him. When he sees me he is annoyed and says, "Where have you been?" Little does he know I can't afford to look at his face because, everytime I do, I lose the plot completely. Don't these people understand there is a much easier and far more pleasant way to take over our country?

I keep reading statistics that 22% to 26% of Latinos marry people of other races. Where are they? NOT HERE.

That woman Ayn Rand said somewhere that to identify with one's tribe is the most primitive form of identification possible and that it always leads to mass murder. We have got to find a better solution than that.

I'm glad you said what you did about not giving in to the racism but staying open, because quite recently I have switched off and don't want anything to do with any of it. I shall try to switch myself on again, but it does feel so much like giving, giving, giving and never getting anything back. I believe a certain amount of distance and restraint is called for. What I have found is that civility, politeness, generosity is often construed as weakness. The fact is, these people really don't have any self-respect. It is themselves they are having the problem with. And they are so cute. And I am SO TIRED of being judged because of the color of my skin by people who think THEY are the VICTIMS of racism. SO TIRED of having to be the grown-up. SO TIRED of having to be responsible. SO TIRED of having to be the man.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast